Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB healer/hybrid Asura

Discussion on WTB healer/hybrid Asura within the 9Dragons Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB healer/hybrid Asura

wtb any BlackClan healer/hybrid on Asura at least SM or high FD. ill trade ingame items, or something else. pm me with prices.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS CS 4 Healer: Asura
03/29/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
I was just using 2nd computer to buff my main account. I have CS 4 WT Healer and CS 2 HD Warrior on the account. Only 2nd role clan clothes. Full buffs which was my only purpose. I will sell cheap I have no use for it anymore. Message me offer. Thank you [email protected]
WTB White Clan Healer (Asura)
12/20/2009 - 9Dragons Trading - 14 Replies
Hello everyone and anyone who plays on Asura server. I am looking for an ec1+ healer preferably one of the three clans (White). The League Of Baggers, Wu Tang, and Shaolin. As i have stated already i am looking for a white clan ec1+ healer in Asura. email me at [email protected]. (i made this email for the soul purpose of buying my soon-to-be healer) please and ty :D
WTB White Clan Healer (Asura), (Serious sellers only)
12/15/2009 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone and anyone who plays on Asura server. I am looking for an ec1+ healer preferably one of the three clans (White). The League Of Baggers, Wu Tang, and Shaolin. As i have stated already i am looking for a white clan healer ec1+ in Asura (my last post was ridiculous that is why i am re-doing it).If you don't have the character, don't even bother, you will be doing nothing but wasting your time and mine in the process. email me at [email protected]. (i made this email for the...
WTT WTS BARDO EC1 NUKER TO ASURA HEALER
11/04/2009 - 9Dragons Trading - 2 Replies
WTS or WTT Ec1 Bardo nuker for a healer with max buffs on asura, pm me if interested.
WTS HM Warrior, CS Nuker, FC Hybrid, and GB Healer (Asura)
03/25/2009 - Trading - 3 Replies
closed