Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > 9Dragons Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS HM 1 nuker HD char fem 9dragons US

Discussion on WTS HM 1 nuker HD char fem 9dragons US within the 9Dragons Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile WTS HM 1 nuker HD char fem 9dragons US

WTS HM 1 HD nuker black side,. with 3 +11 weapon ,., 5 7/1k leech ornies,., 600 def set hp and def trink , +8 EC WD saber, +5 GB WD bracer, +9 FC 6 2 slot BD bracer, alot of EM and kG,., also have a 3 4 slot deco,. ,dodge and sp33d and ck dodge,., it also have 90 days prem,. left time for prem is 90- days,., also have a 2 slot HP hat ...fem, and a 400 CK WB and it have HP pills and VE pills same as sp33d pills gained from the candles and pumpkins events,. like 150 for each,. pls send me a message if ur interested i want real money> NIrvana server!!

Or simply add me to my yahoo messenger.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
03/04/2011 - 9Dragons Trading - 10 Replies
WTS HM 1 HD nuker black side,. with 3 +11 weapon ,., 5 7/1k leech ornies,., 600 def set hp and def trink , +8 EC WD saber, +5 GB WD bracer, +9 FC 6 2 slot BD bracer, alot of EM and kG,., also have a 3 4 slot deco,. ,dodge and sp33d and ck dodge,., it also have 90 days prem,. left time for prem is 90- days,., also have a 2 slot HP hat ...fem, and a 400 CK WB and it have HP pills and VE pills same as sp33d pills gained from the candles and pumpkins events,. like 150 for each,. pls send me a...
02/25/2011 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
WTS HM 1 HD nuker black side,. female char..with 3 +11 weapon ,., 5 7/1k leech ornies,., 600 def set hp and def trink , +8 EC WD saber, +5 GB WD bracer, +9 FC 6 2 slot BD bracer , alot of EM and kG,., also have a 3 4 slot deco,. ,dodge and sp33d and ck dodge,., it also have 90 days prem,. left time for prem is 90- days,., also have a 2 slot HP hat ...fem, and a 400 CK WB and it have HP pills and VE pills same as sp33d pills gained from the candles and pumpkins events,. like 150 for...