Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 16:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4STORY VANILLA - looking for new staff members

Discussion on 4STORY VANILLA - looking for new staff members within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile 4STORY VANILLA - looking for new staff members

Greetings 4story comunity,

Me and my friend, former 4story veterans, came up with a new 4story server concept that focuses on TRUE vanilla 4story experience enhanced by many new features to break the stereotypes of the old game. We truly believe that the concept has a great potential!

We are looking for anyone who could assist with server set-up and maintanence as well as implementation of various features we want to bring to life. The only requirement is that you need to be friendly and you need to share our passion for the good old 4story game!

If you want to see more detailed information regarding our project, please contact me via discord!

We cannot wait to invite you and create a great team.

Filas
Discord: filas2968

Tags
4story, 4story priave server, developer, private 4story, private server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Boosting Service Rising, looking for Boosters and Staff members
02/17/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, if you are a booster beyond Diamond 2 and you are looking for a safe and friendly environment to work on, then our service is the go-to choice. We are looking for staff members as well. Customer Support positions are also open to public. Add me on Discord for more info, all positions will be paid of course. Discord ID: SneakyKiwi#8697
[AD]Looking for new staff members, read this.
11/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 18 Replies
Alright so, I'm looking for some new staff members since they all left me after my server went offline. Compactic-Co 5017! My server is PVP and has: Free gear NPC's Free CP/Silvers Learn skills NPC's Free promo.
[MassiveCo] Looking for staff members [JOB]
09/17/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello, Massive gaming team is looking for staff members, peoples with experiances and with alot of free time. We are looking for experts: - Coders, IT (MySQL, Java, HTML, PHP) - Photoshop experts - Client side editors - Support team (peoples with knowledge of different languages, they must have alot of free time ( 6 - 9 hours per day)) - Administrators (dedicated servers, webhosting updates and things)
[Looking]For Staff Members [MassiveCo-Team]
06/19/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello, I'm admin from MassiveCo Private Server. We are short in members so we decided to recruit some more peoples. We need coders and peoples with html, php and mysql knowledge. If you would like to be part of our team and if you have experiances, please send an email on [email protected] Tell us a little about you and if you have any experiances, and if we'll like it