Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 02:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3.4 Rental NPC need

Discussion on 3.4 Rental NPC need within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3.4 Rental NPC need

Hello people , i am currently trying to put a rental NPC in my 3.4 source so i can give him upgraded items , i tried the following things ;
Change NPC type to the rental npc's from araz(gor) which is 25 , but this type doesn't exist on 3.4 source i believe .
I tried also to give the normal merchants which are for armor etc. items , they took the items but the items can't be given upgraded to them but only on +0 .
Tried also changing the NPC type with an public editor to Lend NPC Type (this editor is in german language) but still i got error and didn't manage to save the file after editing it .
Is there any way i can spawn a rental NPC in 3.4 source to give in it upgraded items for example +24 ?
I would appreciate any kind of help,
Thanks very much .

Tags
4story