Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 19:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching for: Working BR & TPortal.tcd

Discussion on Searching for: Working BR & TPortal.tcd within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Searching for: Working BR & TPortal.tcd

Hello fellow devs & 4story community!
I am reaching out to all of ya and im asking for some help.

Im working on a fun project for me and my local 4story community, main objective is the BR. Unfortunately the public 5.0 source files have a buggy & not working BR system. If someone has a working BR OR a tcd editor for TPortal.tcd that actually works, please i would love a share!
Thank you for your time.

/Spread positivity & stop acting childish over some files (4S Community)
Old 11/04/2022, 12:37   #2

Credits stotterer09
Old 11/08/2022, 07:59   #3

Thank you for sharing stotterer09’s tcd editor bro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Release 4Story c++ tcd editor (tpet.tcd)
12/04/2021 - 4Story - 6 Replies
ive seen many tools that were written in c# so i tried to make something similar but in c++ and this is the result, its not the best but some may appriciate it :) In order to compile it you need to use free wxWidgets src from https://github.com/wxWidgets/wxWidgets/releases/d ownload/v3.1.3/wxWidgets-3.1.3.zip You need to create some folder in which you are going to put aggui folder. You will aso need to create in that same folder another folder called "wxwidgets" and inside that folder...
[TCD] TSkill.tcd für Privat Server
01/15/2015 - 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 29 Replies
Yo, Hier ist der "TCD Hack" für viele pServer. Was müsst ihr machen? - Ladet die TCD Datei runter - Entpacken (Mit WinRar dann erhaltet ihr die modifizierte TSkill.tcd) - Geht in den TCD Ordner und ersetzt die TSkill.tcd durch die alte TSkill.tcd PS: TCDs sind reuploaded TCD Dateien die schon öfter auf epvp herum gegeistert sind unter andren konnte man sie in den TCD Loader von Logtetsch finden. Have Fun!
[TCD]TSkill.tcd
11/22/2014 - 4Story - 2 Replies
#Edit
&&&&&&&&&KAUFE STEAM ACCOUNT! &&&&&&&&&
06/07/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, bin nicht hier um groß zu traden,sondern möchte einen Steam Account kaufen. Fakten: Biete maximal 60€ PaySafeCard oder kann es auch zu egold machen Es sollten viele kleine Spiele sowie COD enthalten sein COD 7-9 sind Pflicht! Kein VAC/TAC/Valve o.Ä Bann!