Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 12:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tournament server with prize money?

Discussion on Tournament server with prize money? within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tournament server with prize money?

Hey Community,

I thought about it forever and decided to make a server where you can win real money in tournaments. It shouldn't be a crass server where there are 1000 new features, it should only be bug-free and lag-free playable, there will definitely be one or the other feature but the focus is on the tournaments with the prize money.

What do you think of it, are you interested in such a server?

Important:
  • do not expect excessive prize money
  • it should still be fun in the end
  • I am not rich! ; D

If you feel like it, give your feedback or add me to Discord: FrozenGG#1143
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2021, 12:09   #2

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenQQ View Post

Important:
  • I am not rich! ; D
So you are just spending your money for fun? Cause I don’t see any way to make money with this server, except a Cash Shop with Costumes or Colors, so why do you even want to give out prices, if you „aren‘t rich“?
Besides the fact that neither a server without prices nor one with a few € of prices wouldn‘t even last one month.
Every server has a Colosseum/Playground or how ever you want to call it, so it‘s also possible, that they play tournaments on their „main“ server or any pserver out there. I don‘t see any reasons for players to go to your server just to play tournaments, if they have the possibility on every other server as well - any much more
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/07/2021, 15:19   #3

FrozenGG, isn't that one of Schizos multiple online personalities? Wouldn't suprise me one bit
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/07/2021, 16:25   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleJoke View Post
So you are just spending your money for fun? Cause I don’t see any way to make money with this server, except a Cash Shop with Costumes or Colors, so why do you even want to give out prices, if you „aren‘t rich“?
Besides the fact that neither a server without prices nor one with a few € of prices wouldn‘t even last one month.
Every server has a Colosseum/Playground or how ever you want to call it, so it‘s also possible, that they play tournaments on their „main“ server or any pserver out there. I don‘t see any reasons for players to go to your server just to play tournaments, if they have the possibility on every other server as well - any much more
Thanks for your feedback.

I don't know why everything has to be spoken down, but I don't see a server that listens to the community in any way, everyone who has a server just does it for the money and not to keep the "game" going. I don't want to have a server to make a profit with, but to have fun with 4Story, and nobody who doesn't want to come to the server. Anyone who still wants to give the server a chance is welcome. In addition, no server has given anything back to the community, why should the community only "cash in" to get something? There will also be monthly tournaments where you can win prize money. as well as daily tournaments with a completely new tournament system.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/07/2021, 20:45   #5

Quote:
I thought about it forever and decided to make a server where you can win real money in tournaments. It shouldn't be a crass server where there are 1000 new features, it should only be bug-free and lag-free playable, there will definitely be one or the other feature but the focus is on the tournaments with the prize money.[/LIST]
Hehe, "bug-free" and "lag-free". Well, I am sorry to disappoint you, but even P4Story, the longest running private server is not bug-free and lag-free. Good luck.

Quote:
I don't know why everything has to be spoken down, but I don't see a server that listens to the community in any way, everyone who has a server just does it for the money and not to keep the "game" going. I don't want to have a server to make a profit with, but to have fun with 4Story, and nobody who doesn't want to come to the server. Anyone who still wants to give the server a chance is welcome. In addition, no server has given anything back to the community, why should the community only "cash in" to get something? There will also be monthly tournaments where you can win prize money. as well as daily tournaments with a completely new tournament system.
Your point of view is just invalid. There are atleast two servers (there are currently just 5 running private servers, keep that in mind), that actively listen to their player communities. In the past years the private servers are inovating more than Zemi did 10 years ago. P4Story has dozens of unique systems, 4Secret has revamped the game engine like no private server before. Private servers are the reason 4Story is still alive.

I don't know who you are, what are your experiences, but I highly doubt that you will spend hundreds of hours to get a server up and running, making something new - why should players play on your server, when every active private server is heavily optimized into PvP features.

Every private server is a business (even yours future one).
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/11/2021, 17:03   #6

Red face

Quote:
Hey Community,

I thought about it forever and decided to make a server where you can win real money in tournaments. It shouldn't be a crass server where there are 1000 new features, it should only be bug-free and lag-free playable, there will definitely be one or the other feature but the focus is on the tournaments with the prize money.

What do you think of it, are you interested in such a server?

Important:
  • I am not rich! ; D

I have the same thought 4Story was my first mmorpg that I have played and I have always played it, even if I left it for a while, I always return to it. I wanted to create one but I do not have the necessary knowledge to create it and pay someone to create it ps it would be a bit expensive at the end of the day you are going to create a game where you think you will make a profit. I want to create the server only for pvp, the things that if they would be worth money would be effects or skins and in the tournaments that are made, said effects or skins could be won for a trial time
Old 05/06/2021, 20:53   #7

i Like it