Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 10:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TUT] Add new effects to your server

Discussion on [TUT] Add new effects to your server within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/11/2021, 22:58   #16

elite*gold: 270
Received Thanks: 2,706
Thanks for your tutorial, it works well. This community needs more stuff like that. Sad that other pserver MMOs have public mesh/map tools or similar while in 4S such (stolen) tools get sold for too much money.

Other nice tutorials could be as mentioned above loot tables, adding portals, battletimes, adding new pets or mounts, changing skills/stats and similar =)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2021, 23:11   #17

elite*gold: 0
Battletimes you can change in the CUSTOMTIMECHART ?
Old 02/12/2021, 01:22   #18

Gj, nice tutorial If you want tips for new tutorials I have some ideas for you that I think could be useful for many people:
- Adding a completely new texture/s to the data folder (not just using/replacing already existing one)
- Adding a collision to an object (I can add new object to a map, however it's without collision afterwards)
- Importing newer objects from official servers (for example costumes / mounts) to older clients
Old 02/12/2021, 17:21   #19

elite*gold: 222
I have added to the topic unpacked textures with correct IDs, it will help you find texture for your effect way faster than Index:

Link to download textures:

I used a grass texture to check if everything is working, here is the result:

Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/12/2021, 17:01   #20

Bro pls help me for create server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavigatorCreed View Post
You need only to rebuild TMAP with new TProtocol without changing anything in TMAP.
Bro pls help me for create server?

IStrawk#9310 disvord
Old 08/18/2023, 07:10   #21

is there a way to do this on patch 3.4?