Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 03:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

<Opinion> Custom 4S Story

Discussion on <Opinion> Custom 4S Story within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/07/2020, 00:26   #31

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by zPizzaX View Post
Then u wouldnt write this "Nexon had no connection to p4s. Nexon got ruined by it's dumb developer and a corrupted admin."
who gives a ****?
Old 07/07/2020, 00:27   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikrole View Post
Nexon had no connection to p4s. Nexon got ruined by it's dumb developer and a corrupted admin.
some people called nexon p4s (anyway the "real" p4s opened right after with the same url to rake in that free advertisement) because the website was like p4story.to, and i know they had no connection, and this guy if he's legolas is just a clown, for some reason unkown to me balkana gave he and his friends access to the tools, he could ban-unban people and spawn gear so it was basically over because of this, considering balkana gave this guy the tools i have no doubt he wasnt the first one but anyway this guy had his role in ruining the server
Old 07/07/2020, 02:01   #33

First of all I like your ideas and plans. I was one of few the player who really like 140 level patch with all features. (Patch 5.0 I think).

Do you also want to include scroll of transformation which can be used for gear transformation? This was really a nice feature. And please also add the blank space in guild name creation which is used by 4secret. This was one of my most favorite features on this server.

As additional feature you can also think about to increase class balance slightly, if possible. Because especially as warrior I think some important skills had a too long cooldown. (mainly life and def buff)

Some nice pve dungeons and useful rewards for activity and this server can really be interesting. Only one point concers me. You are same person who has planned to open 4Story Enthara some years ago. Concept and presentation were really great, but please correct if I am wrong, but this server was only few hours (or days) online.

Old 07/07/2020, 13:30   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorgonae View Post
First of all I like your ideas and plans. I was one of few the player who really like 140 level patch with all features. (Patch 5.0 I think).

Do you also want to include scroll of transformation which can be used for gear transformation? This was really a nice feature. And please also add the blank space in guild name creation which is used by 4secret. This was one of my most favorite features on this server.

As additional feature you can also think about to increase class balance slightly, if possible. Because especially as warrior I think some important skills had a too long cooldown. (mainly life and def buff)

Some nice pve dungeons and useful rewards for activity and this server can really be interesting. Only one point concers me. You are same person who has planned to open 4Story Enthara some years ago. Concept and presentation were really great, but please correct if I am wrong, but this server was only few hours (or days) online.

Yup, was only a short time online~

They had a nice Forum design tho ;D

Old 07/07/2020, 13:35   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikrole View Post
Yup, was only a short time online~

They had a nice Forum design tho ;D

It's a free (or at max a couple of euro) Woltlab Burning Board template
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2020, 15:05   #36

The Black Market: 107/0/0
Free or for money, it's cool.
Old 07/07/2020, 15:49   #37

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 1,812
Guys,
please stay on topic and be nice to each other.
I don't want to read through all this offensive stuff and handout warnings all day long

Btw. the Theme was a modified WoW BurningBoardTheme, modified to fit 4story, as .Konst pointed out:
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/07/2020, 23:55   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorgonae View Post

Yes, in that time we was experiencing a lot of crashes, before we know There was too mutch exploits.. Most of them was able to use on official too. Later our old team did a lot of work we was First with new maps colossus and hellfire etc.Same with items and other stuff. But the server side was a big problem in that time since we stoped working on 4s,we dint launch IT agin.

But right now, times changed a lot. We have new members, And new 4s knowage so i Hope i can show a mutch new things soon. Right now There is no reason to add a simple screen from game, the engine looks almost same As old dx9 one.After all upgades Will be done ill make a video.There is no need to screen a thousand custom objects on map..

Anyway, anyone interested in our project, if you find any good unity asset, send me a pm, we are open for any map ideas to make game look great.

To Konst, brah if you Just wanna tell shit here go to ur 4retro theard and write IT on urs, we absolutelly dont give a f... On you. If People are interested in our project they Will read the topic, maybe its my falut i make the theard so early..

BTW to the topic any ideas for mentor rewards? I dont like the official ones.

About the scool of transfor aka transmog yes its already on out feature list.
Class balancing yes, we totally plan IT. Also some new skills, but i absolutelly doesnt know when i can show more, we have written conceot for skills but now the big problem is animations for them since 4S SFXs is a biggest shit ever IT Will také some time.

Guilds blank space already done, thanks to you, we Made IT because ur message��.

Also we thinked About new Class, i liked idea someting like Ninja��

If aby suggestions write me.

I forget About little update.

Custom Guild Titles added.
Custom Titles added.
Daily Quest system added.
Server Maintenance warning (countdown) system added.

Guild system Edits Will follow, its nessesary for Guild RAIDs based on castles.
If you have any ideas About Guilds write them here.

Thanks, Pinky
Old 07/08/2020, 02:29   #39

Still no screenshot
Old 07/08/2020, 10:55   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkySwag View Post
Yes, in that time we was experiencing a lot of crashes, before we know There was too mutch exploits.. Most of them was able to use on official too. Later our old team did a lot of work we was First with new maps colossus and hellfire etc.Same with items and other stuff. But the server side was a big problem in that time since we stoped working on 4s,we dint launch IT agin.

But right now, times changed a lot. We have new members, And new 4s knowage so i Hope i can show a mutch new things soon. Right now There is no reason to add a simple screen from game, the engine looks almost same As old dx9 one.After all upgades Will be done ill make a video.There is no need to screen a thousand custom objects on map..

Anyway, anyone interested in our project, if you find any good unity asset, send me a pm, we are open for any map ideas to make game look great.

To Konst, brah if you Just wanna tell shit here go to ur 4retro theard and write IT on urs, we absolutelly dont give a f... On you. If People are interested in our project they Will read the topic, maybe its my falut i make the theard so early..

BTW to the topic any ideas for mentor rewards? I dont like the official ones.

About the scool of transfor aka transmog yes its already on out feature list.
Class balancing yes, we totally plan IT. Also some new skills, but i absolutelly doesnt know when i can show more, we have written conceot for skills but now the big problem is animations for them since 4S SFXs is a biggest shit ever IT Will také some time.

Guilds blank space already done, thanks to you, we Made IT because ur message��.

Also we thinked About new Class, i liked idea someting like Ninja��

If aby suggestions write me.

I forget About little update.

Custom Guild Titles added.
Custom Titles added.
Daily Quest system added.
Server Maintenance warning (countdown) system added.

Guild system Edits Will follow, its nessesary for Guild RAIDs based on castles.
If you have any ideas About Guilds write them here.

Thanks, Pinky
Is it possible to reach you on Discord?
Old 07/19/2020, 15:58   #41

Still nothing about it?

Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/30/2020, 18:38   #42

Can u Post some pictures?
Old 07/31/2020, 18:24   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldrapper03 View Post
Can u Post some pictures?
this guy has been talking about releasing his server for 8 years now, the first ones were absolute failures not even worthy of being called servers, not to mention he's an ******* and someone you absolutely do not want to manage a server if you want a fair experience
Old 08/02/2020, 19:01   #44

will this be a new server ?
Old 08/02/2020, 19:51   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by senkes2747 View Post
will this be a new server ?
I don't think there is anything coming.