Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 19:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

<Opinion> Custom 4S Story

Discussion on <Opinion> Custom 4S Story within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/20/2020, 10:37   #16

elite*gold: 0
Guuys, i Will answer all asap, some of you Just join the team, im in touch with them.
I have toomutch rl stuff to do, i Hope next week Will be better.
Old 06/25/2020, 20:44   #17

Hey PinkySwag,

thank you for your ideas and thread!
I'm following the 4Story scene since I was much younger and think that some of the ideas like custom raids and dungeons are definitely aspect, which 4story lack as a game.

If you would be able to share some more insights into your project here in the thread, I would be super happy about it!

Regarding all the flame / hate going on in this section:
I think it's important to understand that everyone who is using files stole them from Gameforge or Zemi. There is no point in flaming each other for stealing, since everyone who is hosting a private 4story server obviously accesses stolen material.

If you found some people who joined your team and maybe get a nice 4story private server done, I would be happy to be able to follow the developing progress here.
It might also help developing new ideas!

Kind regards,
Old 06/27/2020, 14:02   #18

Any news? Dx11 was supposed to be finished a couple weeks ago, right?
Old 07/01/2020, 09:43   #19

Heey, im glad to say the DX 11 works are Done! In next few days i will post screenshots with new feature and engine Edits. We wanna have full map visible, not like old 4story way. Its nessesary for flying mounts. Also we want to redo "fog" on maps.

Whats new? Mentor system is done and working.

Battlegroud match making is done. Right now we need to finish all other work.

Custom craft UI, Custom mystic UI, New upgrade UI. Custom Messager UI.

Level range on andbari and undred is lowered. So its for 97-115.

Fortress of undred is working. Castle too.

Gold exploit is fixed. Same as item exploit.

Since the project is closed soudce i Just need this guys.

Quest writters, many quests needs to be redone, And new maps Will need quests. Right now our server runing all newest quests Inc andbari and undred. Write me a pm if you are interested for this work As our team member.

Map makers, right now i have some guys for new maps, but i need someone for Edit old maps, we wanna Edit some textures and objects, like finish gebruah Castle, chesed Castle on world maps and many more. If you are interested Write me pm.

We are working on Microsoft teams, so pm me here for my contact informations.

Many of you asked About server informations, right now i can say that it Will be like vanilla server, so rates Will be official like. Max lvl for opening is 150.

Enthara4S coming soon!

Regards, Pinky
Old 07/01/2020, 09:54   #20

A single screenshot maybe? Its been 3 weeks.

Do you get a high out of getting gullible peoples hopes up? Or do you just not get enough attention irl that you have to post fake threads like this on elitepvpers?
You have made several posts on this forum, taking you at least a total of 30 minutes to write all together, but couldnt make a single screenshot proving any of the above mentioned features?
From what I've seen so far in private conversation, your so called "developers" are just as experienced as I make you out to be, so unless you have anything to show, please get off this game, it was bad enough without you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2020, 17:43   #21

Konst, why you have to be toxic h24 ?
I mean, you're blaming everyone who is trying a new project. Should i remember you how was the fail of 4Retro ? But you're THE dev of 4Story right ? So what happened ?
It lasts only 3 month right ? Congrats.
4Nova is still there while you were insulting them too.

There is legit 0 clue for this guy to lie about his project on his main account, if you can't be patient and wait like everybody else, just get out, you putted enough toxicity in this forum.
@, i hope the release will come soon and continue the good work
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2020, 18:14   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiqueNique View Post
Konst, why you have to be toxic h24 ?
I mean, you're blaming everyone who is trying a new project. Should i remember you how was the fail of 4Retro ? But you're THE dev of 4Story right ? So what happened ?
It lasts only 3 month right ? Congrats.
4Nova is still there while you were insulting them too.

There is legit 0 clue for this guy to lie about his project on his main account, if you can't be patient and wait like everybody else, just get out, you putted enough toxicity in this forum.
@, i hope the release will come soon and continue the good work
That's because PinkySwag, aka. Rollien is a notorious ******* of the 4Story Community, this wouldnt be the first time he makes empty promises. And looking at his "announcements" and knowledge of """"developers"""" like Nimien it's safe to say that this is just a sad attempt at attention seeking.
Though one thing that is quite astounding is how he always manages to get gullible people like you to believe in his bed time stories even when failing to provide the slightest amount of evidence for any of his work. At this point he should probably create a religion with how easy it is to recruit idiots like you.
Also don't think I don't know that you are part of this project dear Lasti. Its obvious you will do anything to get someone to fullfill your vision of the perfect 4Story server. A vision that literally no one else follows :^)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/04/2020, 17:47   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Konst View Post
That's because PinkySwag, aka. Rollien is a notorious ******* of the 4Story Community, this wouldnt be the first time he makes empty promises. And looking at his "announcements" and knowledge of """"developers"""" like Nimien it's safe to say that this is just a sad attempt at attention seeking.
Though one thing that is quite astounding is how he always manages to get gullible people like you to believe in his bed time stories even when failing to provide the slightest amount of evidence for any of his work. At this point he should probably create a religion with how easy it is to recruit idiots like you.
Also don't think I don't know that you are part of this project dear Lasti. Its obvious you will do anything to get someone to fullfill your vision of the perfect 4Story server. A vision that literally no one else follows :^)

Oh, that's why you are toxic h24 ?

That's great, continue...
Old 07/06/2020, 05:02   #24

cant remember if ur legolas or part of his stupid friend group that helped ruin the first p4s (also known as nexon 4s) any way if u are i hope no one plays a fiesta hosted by you guys
Old 07/06/2020, 20:02   #25

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4storyitakrave View Post
cant remember if ur legolas or part of his stupid friend group that helped ruin the first p4s (also known as nexon 4s) any way if u are i hope no one plays a fiesta hosted by you guys
Nexon had no connection to p4s. Nexon got ruined by it's dumb developer and a corrupted admin.
Old 07/06/2020, 21:05   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikrole View Post
Nexon had no connection to p4s. Nexon got ruined by it's dumb developer and a corrupted admin.
Maybe you should read again what he wrote.
Old 07/06/2020, 22:54   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by zPizzaX View Post
Maybe you should read again what he wrote.
"cant remember if ur legolas or part of his stupid friend group that helped ruin the first p4s (also known as nexon 4s) "

now shush
Old 07/06/2020, 22:57   #28

Quote:
"cant remember if ur legolas or part of his stupid friend group that helped ruin the first p4s (also known as nexon 4s) "

now shush
And you still most likely dont get what he wrote.
Old 07/06/2020, 23:15   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by zPizzaX View Post
And you still most likely dont get what he wrote.
i did, and you're still obsessed about me, huh?
Old 07/06/2020, 23:48   #30

Quote:
i did, and you're still obsessed about me, huh?
Then u wouldnt write this "Nexon had no connection to p4s. Nexon got ruined by it's dumb developer and a corrupted admin."