Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

<Opinion> Custom 4S Story

Discussion on <Opinion> Custom 4S Story within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post <Opinion> Custom 4S Story

Hey guys i come back to 4S after 4y pause. What i wanna ask is there any people want to continue Original 4S story? I know there will be Origin, but we dont know what will come with it. If any maps will come with it or they do just some graphics and gamesystem changes. IK aready that Engine will be same so any maps, or Items, or everything can be added to our files. My goal is that if someone are still interested to continue story " OF 4STORY" OR not. I prefer add custom Raids, custom Past dungons,maybe some pvp maps for farm,like the old good Mirhur times when we all exp ,and farm and pvp. Right now i do have this things listed below.Im not that creative to make maps,and quests (alright iknow how to, but i cant make someting "interesting" ^^ So i wanna next team, that will work on maps, quests and custom storyline, later when Origin comes out, we can add the new maps to our project,and continue the Original story line from zemi.

Things that already working
  • Saddles
    Mounts with effects
    Aerial Wars
    Chackras as items
    Battle of The Words
    Battle Royale
    Anbari & Woodland
    Woodand fort & caste
    Lastest TITEM & Maps & portals & mons from gameforge "NIGIRO" server inc the new dungeon and Narwashi & arahur back and the new dungeon as well.
    Custom Logos, items,skins, mons.
    RIPPED QUEST LINE FROM NEWEST PATCH ofc some quest neeeds edit to work well.
    4 custom maps, (IDK from they come from, but will be used for instances and dungeons.
    Few custom Cloak & Tites.
    Companions System

Whats going to be made in few days?
  • Finished mentor system like Original one.
    Game revamped to DX 11 so no more windows 10 problems,and also we can add mutch more things to game like custom objects finally.
    Work on UI, some things still got old looking like upgrading,craft UI.

What is planed for near future?
  • BatteGround
    Dragon Invasion on Colosus Moutains
    More pvp,pve modes.
    Battle for Iberia - bassically custom Map where Vaorians and Derions will batte once a week for one hour,like on Aerial Wars. But with some changes.
    New past dungeons,RAID instances,mutch more quests to do to enjoy the story.
    Add new maps & items & stuff from Origin when it wil come out.

Im welcome for any opinions or team joins, i know a few servers are existing right now, with great content and features, but i think this idea is a bit other than theirs,my one is keep the Broa Stuff,and continue story.We have still about 10 maps that needs to tell their story, and one day i hope we can give the game complate new look like 4Secret doing with theyir Engine update.

Thanks.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/11/2020, 20:51   #2

So you are making an announcement post because you downloaded 2 year old stolen files off of ********?
Old 06/11/2020, 21:07   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Konst View Post
So you are making an announcement post because you downloaded 2 year old stolen files off of ********?
First you have to look on topic name. Its opinion. 2 i got this files with stuff about year on my megadrive. And with friend, we added some stuff that we wanted to about year ago. Konst, i dont wanna to flame u as most of epvp guys.
Old 06/11/2020, 21:09   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkySwag View Post
First you have to look on topic name. Its opinion. 2 i got this files with stuff about year on my megadrive. And with friend, we added some stuff that we wanted to about year ago. Konst, i dont wanna to flame u as most of epvp guys.
All of the things you listed are from stolen public files. What are you trying to accomplish? Can you show a single thing that is impressive and done by yourself?
Old 06/11/2020, 21:16   #5

Read, the topic. I got back like week ago,just dit some DB stuff,and started to work on mentors and stuff, i got mapeditor as well, this is about if someone have interest in this, not about presenting "features" its just a concept theard.
Old 06/11/2020, 22:26   #6

elite*gold: 270
Received Thanks: 2,706
Quote:
All of the things you listed are from stolen public files. What are you trying to accomplish? Can you show a single thing that is impressive and done by yourself?
You complain that hes using your stolen files after you copied these features (br, boost system etc.) from P4/other servers? I hope you see the irony in that and didn't forget that you didn't even rename the p4 files in your client data after all this time (pls no hate guys/stotterer, but his comment is just unfair af for the op)

b2t: Yo mate I would wait with that. Of course you can spend time on it as hobby (like me and others do), but I give you the friendly advice to either wait for Origin, or check out the current good private servers like P4 (or to be fair, Ancient too). The current situation isn't really positive to let another small project exist, a lot of others began too and are battling eachother already. Not to mention the soon release of 4Story origin in 2077.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/11/2020, 22:51   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exakan View Post
You complain that hes using your stolen files after you copied these features (br, boost system etc.) from P4/other servers? I hope you see the irony in that and didn't forget that you didn't even rename the p4 files in your client data after all this time (pls no hate guys/stotterer, but his comment is just unfair af for the op)
You are not seriously comparing stealing the whole source code to an idea.
On second thought, nvm.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2020, 23:16   #8

elite*gold: 270
Received Thanks: 2,706
Quote:
You are not seriously comparing stealing the whole source code to an idea.

On second thought, nvm.
Stolen is stolen, doesn't matter what. And you guys even used P4 files in your clients, 1:1.
Yep, pretty fair to compare source code in both cases.

b2t: Let the op have his fun and dont delete me again plz

pm @ if you want more.
Old 06/11/2020, 23:24   #9

So you want to move the Game in "a few days" to DX11 ? "Game revamped to DX 11 so no more windows 10 problems,and also we can add mutch more things to game like custom objects finally."?
Old 06/12/2020, 07:24   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1234hans View Post
So you want to move the Game in "a few days" to DX11 ? "Game revamped to DX 11 so no more windows 10 problems,and also we can add mutch more things to game like custom objects finally."?
Yes, we already doing it,IT will take some time,but anyway right now our client works well on w10.
Old 06/12/2020, 09:12   #11

elite*gold: 50
uff, smoll pp war again.

Topic: got some pictures of the 4 custom maps? maybe i know where they come from x)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/12/2020, 09:48   #12

Yoo, i will post them later
Old 06/13/2020, 15:51   #13

Good luck.
Old 06/13/2020, 20:57   #14

elite*gold: 329
Received Thanks: 1,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkySwag View Post
Yoo, i will post them later
What about the pictures you wanted to post? Just curious..
Old 06/19/2020, 14:20   #15

Hello PinkySwag,

Please check your PM.