Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 23:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4Story Server Recommendation

Discussion on 4Story Server Recommendation within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow 4Story Server Recommendation

Which server would you recommend between 4Ancient and 4Retro and why?

We are a team of 7 trying to play in a new server.
Old 03/21/2020, 01:46   #2

4Ancient. Most players, not p2w, unique system
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/21/2020, 01:58   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by menios9 View Post

Any of those 2, if you expect something new never seen on 4story i can recommend you only 4Secret when i tried another server without d11 it was so laggy and bad compared to 4Secret, well atm there its kinda dead but in future it should get players.
Old 03/21/2020, 10:05   #4

Quote:

Play 4Ancient.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/21/2020, 10:15   #5

I might be a little biased here, but I would recommend you to start playing on 4Retro, as we have put alot of effort into making the start for new players as enjoyable as possible.

You receive Level rewards every 5 levels from 5-90, containing not only all necessary equip to level up (with up to an temporary +20 weapon at Level 85), but also goodies that will permanently help you in the long run, such as upgrade items, a companion and an RNG Box that contains valuable items for you to sell.
And of course thats not all! By finishing all the dungeons from 19-79, you will be rewarded a total of 350 materials to craft Lv. 38 Gear (350 Mithril, 350 Oil-Soaked Leather, 350 Flawless Leather).
As soon as you reach Level 90, you have several ways of upgrading your character even further. Just recently, we have added daily quests, which will reward you with a permanent Lv. 36 Weapon if you finish all 4 of them every day for 2 weeks. We also have our custom farm map called "The Swamp", in which you can comfortably farm all necessary upgrade items, such as Tinctures, Masters Formula or Arcanes Reagents.

I could go on and on about what 4Retro has to offer, if you want a full on guide on all of our content, please check out this video:

If you want a less biased opinion from a player perspective, you can check out one of the many streams/videos created by our community:

Old 03/21/2020, 11:11   #6

elite*gold: 270
Received Thanks: 2,706
Try P4Story, its the most advanced, oldest (+7y) and biggest server available with the most stable performance and team since begin.
Old 03/22/2020, 01:25   #7

4Ancient:
+ Oldschool Touch
+ a lot of player
+ NOT pay 2 win
- You need a lot of time to get good equipment
- Its hard to join the ,,Elite'' if you start today.

4Retro
+ Good mix Oldschool/ Newschool touch
+ NOT pay 2win
+ If you start now, you have good chance to join the ,,Elite''
- Population is not so big like Ancient or P4Story.

P4Story
+ Easy lvling
+ a lot of giveaways
- Pay2Win
-its hard to join the ,,Elite'' if you start now!

(Server is newschool, i dont like it, but maybe its not your opinion)
Old 03/22/2020, 14:19   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by zF4me View Post
P4Story
+ Easy lvling
+ a lot of giveaways
- Pay2Win
-its hard to join the ,,Elite'' if you start now!

(Server is newschool, i dont like it, but maybe its not your opinion)
The server is by far not p2w, you can literally farm and get everything by playing the game for free, around 80% of the playerbase are also free players or never invested more than 50€ :P
Old 03/24/2020, 13:50   #9

Quote:
The server is by far not p2w, you can literally farm and get everything by playing the game for free, around 80% of the playerbase are also free players or never invested more than 50€ :P
If players can get unbann by donation 100€ or getting a free +24 scroll by donation 100€
or buy medals for Battle of the World and other modes for real life money.. than its for me pay 2 win.
yes you can get a lot of nice stuff free 2 play, but u have it 100 x times easier if you pay.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2020, 14:58   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by zF4me View Post
If players can get unbann by donation 100€ or getting a free +24 scroll by donation 100€
This got removed years ago (apart from the fact that the owners of Retro had it too back then, no hate!)
Quote:
or buy medals for Battle of the World and other modes for real life money..
Medals can be gained for free from quests or free moonstones, nowadays players barely buy them with real money - actually the most use them equally.
Quote:
yes you can get a lot of nice stuff free 2 play, but u have it 100 x times easier if you pay.
No, 80% of all players are free or never invested more than 50€ - and they had a basic char done after a few weeks.

It's also funny how people call Ancient the most populated server, because P4 has for years a top tier population and it even increased a lot the past months. The level of activity is pretty even.
Old 03/24/2020, 19:42   #11

Like I posted in another thread, I really suggest you to start playing on 4Ancient.

The server, as the name suggests, is Old-School. That means:
  • Level 90
  • Max +24 Upgrade
  • Old Dungeons and old Questlines
  • No BR, BoW etc...
  • Bonus Points System
  • Free Daily Moonstones and Silvers

The server is up since 3 years. At the moment it counts a population of 700 players during the day with peaks of 800-900 during Territory War/Castle War.

The server is PvE and PvP. Everything is farmable in a way or another.
Many items are not present in the Item-Shop to not make it pay to win but "Play To Win", meaning that if you want to get a good equipment or you want to have good items, the more you play, the more you get.

Item-Shop items such as Tinctures, Serends, Formula +3 can be farmed in dungeons or in Goddess Tears.

A big plus (of which I'm proud) is the very efficient Support System. For 95% of the problems we answer in less than 24h providing concrete support and if you contact us via discord, your problems are usually solved within minutes.

Everytime there's a special occasion such as Christmas/Summer/Halloween we host rate events and our Community Managers work everyday in creating custom maps and custom questlines.

For any question feel free to PM me.

Kind Regards,
[TeamManager]AlbertoCoder
Old 03/25/2020, 10:50   #12

Quote:

Dude never play 4retro !!

No players
gm give eq them friend
etc
Old 03/26/2020, 17:50   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLufy View Post
Dude never play 4retro !!

No players
gm give eq them friend
etc
Mhm 3 days ago they counted 245 active Players at one time for a server which is now 2 Months online

And which GM gave EQ to their friends? Not even GM's got a Equipment except GM Rings and if you see a player using a GM ring he would have 20k+ hp and would be instantly banned by the Staff Team after a single screenshot of it. So please dont share wrong informations.
Old 04/02/2020, 16:14   #14

elite*gold: 117
I would recommend 4Ancient if you like the oldschool in 4story.
Also there is no p2w
Largest server with most players
You need much time to reach what you want (But I think it would be stupid if not)
Unique System

You have to test it on yourself. The Server is hard at the beginning, but there are much players which gave you gold or equipment for free or just helping you to level up.
The higher you get, the easier it gets.
Thats just my opinion.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/03/2020, 19:37   #15

4ancient or retro is best choices at moment even though nmcient has had administration abuse some. retro is fairly new completely free to play for upgrades, p4 is washed up. 4secret died after gm corruption . So probably Retro is best at this time till ORIGIN come online.

Tags
4story