Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 19:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4Story win 10 fix on own server d3d9.dll

Discussion on 4Story win 10 fix on own server d3d9.dll within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
4Story win 10 fix on own server d3d9.dll

Hey, so I managed to start an oldschool server with old rates for me and my friends without any major problems and it's been pretty fun so far.
But the problem is that I have to play on an old laptop with windows 7 that does not even have a graphics card (~20fps) since the d3d9.dll win 10 fix doesn't really work on our server, it just crashes when I try to start it.

Do you guys know what to do in order to fix this problem? I don't know if that information is something that I would have to pay for but we could definitely negotiate
Old 12/01/2019, 07:35   #2

elite*gold: 85
your server either has gameguard enabled or you have a wrong dll..
did you try to do the dll swapping in the system folder? that should work (atleast it does for me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) even with a client that has gameguard. <- this fix sucks and i dont recommend it because it causes some problems but the game should work just fine ^^