Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

P4story - What is an easy way of farming gold?

Discussion on P4story - What is an easy way of farming gold? within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
P4story - What is an easy way of farming gold?

I always had issues with gold in 4Story, all the time I am tons of money behind if we compare other players with the same or lower level than me. Are there some "secret" way of getting it? I am not talking about hacking, just pure playing of the game.

I play on P4Story, but any hints are appreciated, whether they might work on one particular server or not.

The methods I know are:
Buying stuff with (free) moonstones to then sell it,
slapping monsters and looting them.

Unfortunately, all these are very time consuming and I don't really have that much time to play games on a daily basis. Also, farming monsters is kind of pointless in my case since, even though they can give you tons of it, other players constantly kill me due to having literally trash gear, strong enough to only tank few monsters, but getting mostly oneshotted (literally) by players.
Old 09/19/2019, 16:31   #2

elite*gold: 270
Received Thanks: 2,706
I sent you a private msg.
Old 09/23/2019, 22:57   #3

elite*gold: 0
i have same dought if possible please replay me too Exakan

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Suche p4story Bogi EQ/Gold/ Searching p4story Archer EQ/Gold
01/07/2019 - 4Story Trading - 9 Replies
Guten Tag, normal trade ich über meinen Freund der hier Aktivität und Zuverlässigkeit nachweisen kann. Da dieser aber nicht kann, muss ich nun selber ran. Da ich nicht zuverlässig und vertraubar aussehe wäre ich natürlich mit einem Middleman einverstanden. Bei wirklich vertrauenswürdigen würde ich auch First gehen. Ich bete niemanden first zu gehen! Suche: P4story Archer EQ oder Mage EQ oder Gold.
What is an easy way of farming gold?
10/06/2018 - 4Story - 1 Replies
I always had issues with gold in 4Story, all the time I am tons of money behind if we compare other players with the same or lower level than me. Are there some "secret" way of getting it? I am not talking about hacking, just pure playing of the game. I play on P4Story, but any hints are appreciated, whether they might work on one particular server or not. The methods I know are: walking from stall to stall and buying cheap stuff to then sell it more expensive, buying stuff with (free)...
Suche P4story EQlGold // LF P4story EQ or Gold
12/27/2016 - 4Story Trading - 2 Replies
suche 22 - 24 bogi / mage teile 24 40-43 waffe gebe 125€ PSC - Looking for 22 - 24 archer / mage eq 24 40-43 weapon offer 125€ Paysafe card
Gold Farming the Easy Way
09/16/2012 - RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides - 1 Replies
Youtube Click Here Been using this exploit for more than 2 years now, I wonder how many really know about this method. You need 100Pd for this to work, ofc im playing at Highrate server so I can do it alone. Its also possible for 99 or 150 rate servers, bring a bard and sing the perfect dodge bonus. Mi Gao drops gold at 0.02 drop rate, if your server have higher drop rate then its a good source of money.