Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 21:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vibe4Story ?

Discussion on Vibe4Story ? within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vibe4Story ?

Hey could someone tell me why they deleted their post from yesterday??

Is this Server worth to play?
Is there any RAT in the current downloadable Version?
Old 06/15/2019, 15:37   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreewayCrew View Post
Hey could someone tell me why they deleted their post from yesterday??

Is this Server worth to play?
Is there any RAT in the current downloadable Version?
[Is this server worth playing?]
it depends on what you prefer, they have some custom game modes that other servers dont so you can give it a try if you get interested.
(Trailer)

[Is RAT included in current game files?]
Of course no, why would they even do it. They dont have any reason to do that and if you refer to their past, it was delivered only to two people and not anyone else.

That launcher virus notification was caused because of boosted library
Old 06/15/2019, 16:04   #3

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgnarPlay View Post
[Is RAT included in current game files?]
Of course no, why would they even do it. They dont have any reason to do that and if you refer to their past, it was delivered only to two people and not anyone else.
Explain to me how this would be possible? Everyone downloaded the same client, therefore, everyone was infected.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/15/2019, 16:35   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientCompiler View Post
Explain to me how this would be possible? Everyone downloaded the same client, therefore, everyone was infected.
There was check for user id, ip address, and finally hwid
So none but selected targets were infected.
I hope that it explains all
Old 06/15/2019, 16:43   #5

Quote:
There was check for user id, ip address, and finally hwid
So none but selected targets were infected.
I hope that it explains all
Were those things checked before a user was infected or afterward
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2019, 16:48   #6

Quote:
Were those things checked before a user was infected or afterward
Dont you wanna full tutorial? xd aint gonna explain all so deeply because even i dont know all but there were weeks of preparations to gather all needed info to deliver it successfully to the target and not to innocent people. But i guess it was in login session where target filled credentials.
Old 06/15/2019, 16:50   #7

Quote:
Dont you wanna full tutorial? xd aint gonna explain all so deeply because even i dont know all but there were weeks of preparations to gather all needed info to deliver it successfully to the target and not to innocent people. But i guess it was in login session where target filled credentials.
I don't care about the exact execution.
All I care about is if the virus was delivered to everyone and then just executed for those 2 people or if you delivered to only those 2 people the virus.

This is a huge difference.

Not saying that it makes it any better but at least a bit... if that makes any sense.
Old 06/15/2019, 16:53   #8

Quote:
I don't care about the exact execution.
All I care about is if the virus was delivered to everyone and then just executed for those 2 people or if you delivered to only those 2 people the virus.

This is a huge difference.

Not saying that it makes it any better but at least a bit... if that makes any sense.
Yes, it was executed only for those 2 people because only they received exe from login sess
atleast thats what i know
Old 06/15/2019, 17:52   #9

I dont know, why you are talking @, you infected every single player with your Bitcoin System. You didnt even asked if you can farm it on their PC. I remember, when you went on your homepage the CPU useage was at 100%. And when you check your network traffic, then you see whats going on. Maybe you deleted it already. But i canīt accept, that you talk so much **** about other People, you are even worse.

Have a nice day!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2019, 18:20   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1234hans View Post
I dont know, why you are talking @, you infected every single player with your Bitcoin System. You didnt even asked if you can farm it on their PC. I remember, when you went on your homepage the CPU useage was at 100%. And when you check your network traffic, then you see whats going on. Maybe you deleted it already. But i canīt accept, that you talk so much shit about other People, you are even worse.

Have a nice day!
First, this has nothing to do with Bitcoin. Bitcoin isn't the only cryptocurrency.

What we were mining was XMR. This is a currency created from Monero that can be farmed in a browser via Javascript.

We are still using this in our .
Before the moonstone mine, we had it for less than 48 hours on our website running with 10% speed and limited to 4 threads. BUT the user was very aware that we were doing that, we had a popup similar to cookie consent and it was stated in our TAC. We removed it because of the comprehensible critic + it was dumb in the first place. Nowadays it's just available in the Moonstone Mine.

ALSO, this is not a virus, this is a script on your browser that everyone can block nor did it collect any data and it was clearly delivered to the user that we're mining.

According to your reaction, which is to recognize that you feel stepped on the tie, you have revealed yourself as the owner of Vibe4story.

Now the question comes to me whether you're really so stupid or so pathetic that you're comparing that you can just infect people with a virus that is aiming at stealing user passwords or executing commands remotely with a mining script that the user was aware of.

You can't accept that I plead for enlightenment for the community to what you did with infecting various clients. I already was at the state to just let it go after Agnares answers but you're bringing it on another level.

Have you ever thought about how reprehensible this whole thing really is? NO you didn't.
Because you defamed those people who made it public by saying it is a lie AND you never apologized to your community nor to the victims.

This repeating "talk so much shit about other people" thing. I can't hear it anymore. Where do I say something about P4Story, 4Secret, this Russian copy of Ancient or any other server online? Maybe it has a reason why I say what i say.

For me, every server in this scene is welcome if he contributes to this scene. Stealing code and infecting players as well as other things isn't the thing that I welcome to this scene.

I'm sorry your servers have been attacked, but I'm keeping out of this story. They most likely had a reason to do so. Not that I approve of that, because something like that doesn't belong in this scene either. But all the shit you've done after isn't any better if not worse and it is my good Right to point it out.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 06/18/2019, 00:07   #11

elite*gold: 150
So..... is it infected or no ?
Old 06/18/2019, 00:22   #12

No it isn't
Old 06/18/2019, 00:41   #13

but why the thread always gets deleted
Old 06/18/2019, 01:08   #14

It gets deleted because the owner of Vibe did something quite big before @er doesn't want them to post anything haha, that's why it gets deleted each time =P
Their website is working and their server too haha
Old 06/18/2019, 01:25   #15

elite*gold: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lactau View Post
No it isn't
Good to hear . See you in game everyone !
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread