Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 08:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4Secret (new offi?)

Discussion on 4Secret (new offi?) within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/20/2019, 21:35   #181

elite*gold: 0
where is list of all features and farm areas
Old 07/20/2019, 22:26   #182

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffedog View Post
where is list of all features and farm areas
Not really but theres some stuff
Doc 10 Old Yesode
Doc 20 Horusland
Tebekut Monster areas (pvp zone!) are for farming + there are weekly quests
Battleground
Battle of the World
Capture the Flag
Anbari & Undred are Lv 90~100 areas
Offi like Pet System
Custom Mounts
Dragon Invasion in Colossus Mountain
Craft NPC in tebekut for Uppstuff
Bollwerk, 2nd Battle & Narwashi

and probably more~

There will also come more in future as such custom dungeons
Old 07/21/2019, 00:41   #183

The server is really nice, but start is quite tough.

How are upgrade rates? Is it right that a non-cash player can only farm 100% upgrade poition and not 200% like a cash shop user?
Old 07/21/2019, 01:09   #184

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorgonae View Post
The server is really nice, but start is quite tough.

How are upgrade rates? Is it right that a non-cash player can only farm 100% upgrade poition and not 200% like a cash shop user?
200% Potion can be crafted in tebekut.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2019, 07:55   #185

Also from some eggs there you can get 300%
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2019, 14:35   #186

I've taken a look and I'm disappointed... This server is great for P2W, sure you can get everything for free, but it's gonna take a lot of time to farm everything. And really? quests for upp items are for lvl 95? What's the point in making them?
Old 07/21/2019, 14:47   #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokikop View Post
I've taken a look and I'm disappointed... This server is great for P2W, sure you can get everything for free, but it's gonna take a lot of time to farm everything. And really? quests for upp items are for lvl 95? What's the point in making them?
You can farm materials for an Crafting NPC in thebekut in 2nd Battle~

LuL
Old 07/21/2019, 21:04   #188

I really like the fact that you are forced to level and develop your char. All these servers without any long term motivation are very boring.
The only fact which disappoints me is the integration of +24 tourney weapons, because then one team can be overpowered as soon as they win tourney. Furthermore scroll of gear transformation would be a nice additional item.

In general more player guides would be helpfull. What are max options for weapon, clothes and jewels?
Old 07/21/2019, 22:17   #189

Quote:
I really like the fact that you are forced to level and develop your char. All these servers without any long term motivation are very boring.
The only fact which disappoints me is the integration of +24 tourney weapons, because then one team can be overpowered as soon as they win tourney. Furthermore scroll of gear transformation would be a nice additional item.

In general more player guides would be helpfull. What are max options for weapon, clothes and jewels?
They probalby get nerfed before tournament and get buffed when the main playerbase got better equipment.

Max weapon:
56/14/15
24/40/15/95

gear.. depends on runes

jewels, in beta 11/243

Note: if your client crashes for whatever reason, you'll get a dump file in your game folder, create a ticket as Bug Report and send this file with the ticket. This will help the developers a lot to figure out the crash reason.

Quote:
The only fact which disappoints me is the integration of +24 tourney weapons, because then one team can be overpowered as soon as they win tourney.
They got nerfed to +20.
Old 07/27/2019, 01:07   #190

P2w?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokikop View Post
This is not p2w at all. sure it takes time to farm but that's what a PVE server is. There is Plenty ways to get things. and the fact that its based more on farming makes it the best server released since along time ago. Best features , Cool maps. This server makes every player earn . Paying is just a boost its not a must do to enjoy game. and its not a 24 server there is to many out there where max is so easy to reach . this game makes it more skilled and not boring. plus it doesn't have to much add-ons in game to take away from best features. i hope all players come here as this is my favorite since GOA .

we need patch notes also if someone can post them . would be awesome to be able to know what we are gaining so we can help promote server with real information.
Old 07/27/2019, 01:26   #191

Is the server available? the page does not work.
Old 07/27/2019, 01:40   #192

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozdam4s View Post
Is the server available? the page does not work.
Try now again, they've made an update on the website.
Old 07/28/2019, 14:21   #193

Super server, I recommend.
Old 07/28/2019, 16:09   #194

After 1 week of intense playing, the server is great imo, it has everything you want and more will come in the next patches. I appreciate the great admins because they responded very fast to my tickets and my problems were resolved. There are not as many players as i want to be but i hope in the future more will join because is a good server.
Old 07/29/2019, 20:21   #195

Serux is a player with gm eq somehow.

And the community could be alot better for being a new server . Bohemian guild doesnt have teamwork with other guilds and just take all random forts so it will be difficult for new to enjoy with their greed.
Closed Thread