Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 01:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4Secret (new offi?)

Discussion on 4Secret (new offi?) within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/24/2019, 16:55   #226

elite*gold: 0
where is npc jewelry 94 ??

Old 08/24/2019, 20:15   #227

Is at the second BOSS in the cottage, look quickly you will find.

Old 08/26/2019, 23:29   #228

How to get to new dungeon? There is small itroduction.

How to get to new dungeon? There is small itroduction.
Old 09/06/2019, 16:07   #229

elite*gold: 50
New update:

Companions Items have been fixed
Sellers with Documents have been added to game
Transmog system has been added
Scroll of Mutation has been added
- Adding style to scroll (100% success)

- Apply style (Success rate depends scroll)

- 3 Types
Weak Scroll of Mutation - 50% of Success transfer
Rare Scroll of Mutation - 75% of Success transfer
Epic Scroll of Mutation - 100% of Success transfer
Cavern of Eternal Ice has been added
- Portal is in Tebekut - Avalan Plain
Preview Frame has been added
- Right button on mouse + shift on item

NPC Edwin has been added into the game now you are able craft Astral Stones for stardust
Craft for Weak scroll of mutation has been added to Zelir
Rare scroll of mutation you can buy for Achievement points in Avalan Plain from Sharren
Quest "Investigation of the Kamaria Nest" has been fixed

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2019, 21:52   #230

https://i.imgur.com/gAwZdXq.png

for what is that exacly?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2019, 21:56   #231

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1234hans View Post
https://i.imgur.com/gAwZdXq.png

for what is that exacly?
"Preview"

to see the skin.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2019, 00:47   #232

at least write the source that you copied and pasted from discord.
Old 09/07/2019, 08:48   #233

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozdam4s View Post
at least write the source that you copied and pasted from discord.
what would be the point of this?

Next Update:

Infinity Arrow/Bolt/Axe has been added
Old Nightmare Chest has been added to Zeprikan/Pillarp
- include infinity Arrow/Bolt/Axe for 7days
Global Cooldown has been fixed
Some items has been banned in tournament
- Premium life and mana potions
- Invisible potions
Medals skills has been banned in tournament
Old 09/07/2019, 09:04   #234

You did not provide the source of the update copy, and you did not make it and you are not important to the server. you paste it from discord. just enough
Old 09/07/2019, 10:10   #235

Quote:
You did not provide the source of the update copy, and you did not make it and you are not important to the server. you paste it from discord. just enough
? xD

It doesn't matter?

Get out and annoy ppl somewhere else
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2019, 17:26   #236

elite*gold: 222
Quote:
Maybe he just want to inform ppl? Is this illegal?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/24/2019, 17:19   #237

Bug fixes and additions

General:
• Edited the EXP-Buff from soul lottery; if you win, you get 100% more EXP for 5 minutes, if you lose, you get 15% more EXP for 10 minutes
• Fixed a client crash reason when you enter a map from a different map
Quest's:
• [Let's Hunt] rewards now players with 2x [Basilisk Egg]
• Fixed an issue which some quest's didn't let be displayed
Companions:
• Companions ball will be also be invisible when the player is invisible
Interface:
• Added a new setting for 12h/24h clock
• Added TAB for chat change
• BoW notification wont be displayed anymore when you've entered BoW Map
• Teleporting to matchmaking will close all UI interactions
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2019, 02:43   #238

is a funny server that never made past 60 players online. I feel bad for the Dev that really isn't a DEVELOPER. His brain failed him a bit. As the Server is basically a PRIVATE /Private Server. it was opened for a small handful of people who couldn't make it on other servers such as Mikrole. They basically destroyed all the character in game by edits. but made sure to leave his mage alone. and archers got more buffs . ahhaha funny . And yeah he is a suck up to the wanna be admin. He cries to him all the time. to get his way . as well as Riuxy and a couple others, The server has poor rate Not meaning no 24s ., Meaning Not hardly 20s. No one wants 24 server but it has to be reasonable if you look you get rentals +17 but can barely upgrade past 18 so pointless to craft, unless you are mikrole and a couple others who seem to gain 22s etc . Server had poor advertisement , Only 1 active gm but he is a farmer for his own character with it. Good luck with refines as rate is pretty poor. New dungeon was made to easy as players accumulated to much items that should have been made rare to keep people into it, within 2 weeks dungeon became ****, and now server died to 8 players max. First server I think I've seen with low numbers . the server has potential but the dev only listens to the kids who have poor knowledge and poor ideas , hence why everyone left server but they are still logging in lul. 0 events on the server which is very sad even the worst servers had some kind of events. 0 daily tourneys , nothing for players international to do but farm . The dev spent so much time worried about macro, he failed to make server better (waste of energy)...If you buy Mounts you cannot even share with other made characters on same account, same as Pets. Although it had a few good farm spots. I don't think I would recommend this server at this time . It needs changes made to be really Great. And yes this mikrole guy is a copy paster, he spends to much time in the house on pc .
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2019, 12:30   #239

There is no better server, unless you like to play p2w or corrupt 4ancient, and the new server is a total misfire, pvp balance does not exist there and patches can not do until today. 4secret will grow slowly but I'm not worried about its future.

We invite everyone who wants to have fun.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2019, 17:02   #240

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffedog View Post
is a funny server that never made past 60 players online. I feel bad for the Dev that really isn't a DEVELOPER. His brain failed him a bit. As the Server is basically a PRIVATE /Private Server. it was opened for a small handful of people who couldn't make it on other servers such as Mikrole. They basically destroyed all the character in game by edits. but made sure to leave his mage alone. and archers got more buffs . ahhaha funny . And yeah he is a suck up to the wanna be admin. He cries to him all the time. to get his way . as well as Riuxy and a couple others, The server has poor rate Not meaning no 24s ., Meaning Not hardly 20s. No one wants 24 server but it has to be reasonable if you look you get rentals +17 but can barely upgrade past 18 so pointless to craft, unless you are mikrole and a couple others who seem to gain 22s etc . Server had poor advertisement , Only 1 active gm but he is a farmer for his own character with it. Good luck with refines as rate is pretty poor. New dungeon was made to easy as players accumulated to much items that should have been made rare to keep people into it, within 2 weeks dungeon became shit, and now server died to 8 players max. First server I think I've seen with low numbers . the server has potential but the dev only listens to the kids who have poor knowledge and poor ideas , hence why everyone left server but they are still logging in lul. 0 events on the server which is very sad even the worst servers had some kind of events. 0 daily tourneys , nothing for players international to do but farm . The dev spent so much time worried about macro, he failed to make server better (waste of energy)...If you buy Mounts you cannot even share with other made characters on same account, same as Pets. Although it had a few good farm spots. I don't think I would recommend this server at this time . It needs changes made to be really Great. And yes this mikrole guy is a copy paster, he spends to much time in the house on pc .

No idea who you are and whats your problem with me but add me on discord so i can make fun of you there. There's no point to flame me like this on epvp.
And Nextor is probably one of the best 4story developers in the private server scene. There were few server owners who've contacted me or him already to but some features from him.

« 4Story mobile | Araz4Story - a new era private server »