Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 01:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New 4Story Experience !

Discussion on New 4Story Experience ! within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New 4Story Experience !

Hello i'm an video editor and i have worked on lot of games and lot of experienced editors are doing some scripts for differents things, effects, looks and much more and i was wondering why i could not try on 4Story.
After much fail because 4Story videos are on the client codec i had much problems : 4Story client does not give more than 65 fps so the slow motions are really unstable, the games does not let you to remodeliing the video (there is not enough pixels also), resmoothing is basically impossible and the codec is old so use new scripts on new software was delicate and was 70% of the times glitching the video.
Now i just want to share how i success to find a way made 4Story beautiful !
i don't need like or anything just some good or bad feedback !
Salreon Castle in the morning :
And here is 4Story in 200 FPS :

I am not affiliated to Araz4Story or any other server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/13/2018, 20:58   #2

Nothing against you/the video, but what is so special about it that you absolutely want to show it to the community on epvp? For me it just looks like a color filter (Magic Bullet Looks) and nothing more. You also achieved the slow motion recording with an effect. It's nothing special in my eyes, but still beautiful to look at.
But so you can get your feedback: The effects are way too strong. just because they're special doesn't mean you have to turn them up 100% automatically. Small changes would be enough. And to get a more "flexible" 4story you could put a Fish Eye effect on it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2018, 08:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchBinKlaus View Post
Nothing against you/the video, but what is so special about it that you absolutely want to show it to the community on epvp? For me it just looks like a color filter (Magic Bullet Looks) and nothing more. You also achieved the slow motion recording with an effect. It's nothing special in my eyes, but still beautiful to look at.
But so you can get your feedback: The effects are way too strong. just because they're special doesn't mean you have to turn them up 100% automatically. Small changes would be enough. And to get a more "flexible" 4story you could put a Fish Eye effect on it.
I will lately show you that the things with 4Story videos is that recolor it like this (even through Magic bullet) is really basic as you can see on Balla montage by example anyway the fish eye seems a good option i never though about it ! Also to make a slow motion smooth like this i have experienced much and much problem since 4story does not give more than 65 fps and it was not smooth or sometimes glitching make some displacement map is hard on these clips