Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 04:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4story community at epvp , should admins make new rule ?^^

Discussion on 4story community at epvp , should admins make new rule ?^^ within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 3
4story community at epvp , should admins make new rule ?^^

As we can see community is dying , nothing new there are too much toxic ppl, just open epvp and check any new sv post he is getting insta hate by old server owners^^

Old owners just use new servers posts to promote their servers , or to make some server die becouse they want get monopol on their server.

Epvp at 4story scene shoudl add 2 new rules
1 . Developers/owners of servers will get banned for reply at another server post
2. all off-topics should be instantly deleted at server posts, if someone is making presentation at epvp there should be posts only about server , that are about features / things connected in game , not like now when everyone just hate sv in post to make it looks bad so nobody will play there

Everyone does it , me , konst , exa , juli , but juli less of all so he got big + for that ^^ i also stoped , now exa and konst should too^^

Why? becouse everypost at epvp looks like oen big war of developers
Thanks
7 Users
Old 07/22/2018, 16:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiutkapec100 View Post
As we can see community is dying , nothing new there are too much toxic ppl, just open epvp and check any new sv post he is getting insta hate by old server owners^^

Old owners just use new servers posts to promote their servers , or to make some server die becouse they want get monopol on their server.

1 . Developers/owners of servers will get banned for reply at another server post
2. all off-topics should be instantly deleted at server posts, if someone is making presentation at epvp there should be posts only about server , that are about features / things connected in game , not like now when everyone just hate sv in post to make it looks bad so nobody will play there

Everyone does it , me , konst , exa , juli , but juli less of all so he got big + for that ^^ i also stoped , now exa and konst should too^^
People are so jealous that it becomes ridiculous. The site EPVP is made to help, to share.. There are many children who are unable to be mature.
And do not respect the old dev.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/22/2018, 16:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardon_4S View Post
People are so jealous that it becomes ridiculous. The site EPVP is made to help, to share.. There are many children who are unable to be mature.
well im also old dev but i stoped to bullshit another svs over year ago ^^ every sv should not be able to comment another sv posts
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2018, 16:47   #4

elite*gold: 222
Quote:
The site EPVP is made to help, to share.. There are many children who are unable to be mature.
You're right

Quote:
Are you talking right now about yourself?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/22/2018, 17:04   #5

elite*gold: 0
why is vibe4story offline
Old 07/22/2018, 17:28   #6

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 1,812
Would it be possible to stay on topic in a single thread?
Guys, what's wrong with you ?
@
In my opinion everyone should be allowed to answer in every thread, provided that one is calm, peaceful and on topic
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/22/2018, 17:31   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by stotterer09 View Post
Would it be possible to stay on topic in a single thread?
Guys, what's wrong with you ?
@
In my opinion everyone should be allowed to answer in every thread, provided that one is calm, peaceful and on topic
that will never change , you should delete all posts what are offtopic everywhere -.-
Old 07/22/2018, 18:25   #8

elite*gold: 85
Quote:

i cant find the answer of the mod so i guess he deleted it. he told me that "its not necessary to do this at the moment."

great.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/22/2018, 22:16   #9

elite*gold: 270
Received Thanks: 2,706
Can you guys finally stop to mention me or P4 in nearly every server topic?
I don't advertise on epvp, I'm in the 4s forum just to read about news or to report posts for stotterer.
Obviously I mention P4 if someone asks for a new PvE server, but this shouldn't be a problem, I'm even so fair and suggest new people servers like Ancient.

Also, I'm not even an active commenter on epvp anymore, I only answer when someone spreads wrong rumors about me or P4, nothing more. I worry only about the game and it's players, I don't care about how many new servers come, IF they would take care at least about their users or security - and thats a legit reason to worry about.

Back to topic, your view and solution isn't 100% right. A new forum (justin) for advertising isn't the (only) right way, it would just change the order of the topics, not the content & the behavior of some people here.
If someone decides to be a ********, report him, thats why we have a mod like stotterer.

Another point is, advertising isn't the biggest "danger" for a new server. Just imagine the permanent attacks with DDoS, hacked databases or even public exploits. I still wonder why some people ignore these problems, it's no a secret anymore that this bullshit is happening.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/23/2018, 00:02   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exa! View Post
Can you guys finally stop to mention me or P4 in nearly every server topic?
I don't advertise on epvp, I'm in the 4s forum just to read about news or to report posts for stotterer.
Obviously I mention P4 if someone asks for a new PvE server, but this shouldn't be a problem, I'm even so fair and suggest new people servers like Ancient.

Also, I'm not even an active commenter on epvp anymore, I only answer when someone spreads wrong rumors about me or P4, nothing more. I worry only about the game and it's players, I don't care about how many new servers come, IF they would take care at least about their users or security - and thats a legit reason to worry about.

Back to topic, your view and solution isn't 100% right. A new forum (justin) for advertising isn't the (only) right way, it would just change the order of the topics, not the content & the behavior of some people here.
If someone decides to be a ********, report him, thats why we have a mod like stotterer.

Another point is, advertising isn't the biggest "danger" for a new server. Just imagine the permanent attacks with DDoS, hacked databases or even public exploits. I still wonder why some people ignore these problems, it's no a secret anymore that this bullshit is happening.
its one big lie you did inst attack avergos without knwo anything about it
Old 07/23/2018, 01:53   #11

Quote:
its one big lie you did inst attack avergos without knwo anything about it
It was a random post, no offical server thread, so I'm allowed to write what I think - and it wasn't even personal against the owner as you say, because I just wrote it's at overall not a good thing to divide the community more. And as we can see, you simply ignore the other problem I mentioned there (the problem with attacks).

God damn it, some people are so whiny nowadays.

Quote:
Thats bullshit, if someone insults you or spreads wrong rumors (to destroy the reputation), then its the thread creators own fault if someone has to say something.
It's also needed if a server copies obvious one or multiple features of another server, thats a part of the concept of competitiveness.

Quote:
Actually this is already the case, use the report button and it will be done.
For what do we have a mod here?, @ hasn't the green color just because it looks cool.
Old 07/23/2018, 11:25   #12

Quote:
It was a random post, no offical server thread, so I'm allowed to write what I think - and it wasn't even personal against the owner as you say, because I just wrote it's at overall not a good thing to divide the community more. And as we can see, you simply ignore the other problem I mentioned there (the problem with attacks).

*** **** it, some people are so whiny nowadays.

Thats bullshit, if someone insults you or spreads wrong rumors (to destroy the reputation), then its the thread creators own fault if someone has to say something.
It's also needed if a server copies obvious one or multiple features of another server, thats a part of the concept of competitiveness.

Actually this is already the case, use the report button and it will be done.
For what do we have a mod here?, @ hasn't the green color just because it looks cool.

whatever i say you will still try to make everything just to dont get ban for blaming another servers ^^
Old 07/23/2018, 15:40   #13

Quote:
whatever i say you will still try to make everything just to dont get ban for blaming another servers ^^
Link us here a server topic where I insult an another server, but not with the previous (legit) mentioned reasons. It's also stupid to think that, I'm probably one of the few people here who doesnt advertise in any real (server-)topic, because in the end I don't give a fuck about this toxic forum anymore where people like you say bullshit about me or others & they don't even can answer a single damn comment right.

Also, why do you ignore the different topics in my post?

1) A new forum would be okay I guess, but this wouldn't change the content of the topics if no one uses the help of our mod. Actually he deleted a lot of times useless or rude posts, just use the report button or send him a pm.

2) You can't ban every single post that isn't 100% right for the server owner, it's against the competitiveness. With that concept you would only protect owners against complaints about copied features (I guess this topic isn't a secret anymore) or objective criticism. That are legit reasons, obviously I don't talk about "your server is shit!!11!!" or "join server xzy".
If you would remove all "different" posts, then you would cause a behavior where the owners think they can act how they want. Arrogant, copying, insulting or a big lack of security is the fault of the creator himself. You don't want people to be angry against you? - oke, just don't be a dickhead

3) The worst fact are the attacks against new servers, every time a new server opens you can see exploits, leaked databases or account tables in this forum, some even sell it (btw, thats what I always worry about - and I was true, sadly).
You try to ignore or even deny your participation in that.
Wait, participation? Yeah, let me remind you the October of last year, especially the 31th. Just a few days (or hours, I forgot the exact time) before you offered my via pm an exploit to do damage on Araz. On the 31th it happened, Araz was down due a security problem, and due the committers who talked with me it was an obvious thing. Even if you weren't involved into this, it shows how fake your behavior here is.

Before you even try to answer me, don't forget to answer all of my points - otherwise your post is one of these posts you try to avoid with your suggested rules in the first post.
And by the way, I'm still into the main topic of this thread, so don't even try to remove my post with a report.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/23/2018, 15:59   #14

elite*gold: 85
stoooooooooooooooop
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/23/2018, 19:35   #15

Quote:
Link us here a server topic where I insult an another server, but not with the previous (legit) mentioned reasons. It's also stupid to think that, I'm probably one of the few people here who doesnt advertise in any real (server-)topic, because in the end I don't give a fuck about this toxic forum anymore where people like you say bullshit about me or others & they don't even can answer a single damn comment right.

Also, why do you ignore the different topics in my post?

1) A new forum would be okay I guess, but this wouldn't change the content of the topics if no one uses the help of our mod. Actually he deleted a lot of times useless or rude posts, just use the report button or send him a pm.

2) You can't ban every single post that isn't 100% right for the server owner, it's against the competitiveness. With that concept you would only protect owners against complaints about copied features (I guess this topic isn't a secret anymore) or objective criticism. That are legit reasons, obviously I don't talk about "your server is shit!!11!!" or "join server xzy".
If you would remove all "different" posts, then you would cause a behavior where the owners think they can act how they want. Arrogant, copying, insulting or a big lack of security is the fault of the creator himself. You don't want people to be angry against you? - oke, just don't be a dickhead

3) The worst fact are the attacks against new servers, every time a new server opens you can see exploits, leaked databases or account tables in this forum, some even sell it (btw, thats what I always worry about - and I was true, sadly).
You try to ignore or even deny your participation in that.
Wait, participation? Yeah, let me remind you the October of last year, especially the 31th. Just a few days (or hours, I forgot the exact time) before you offered my via pm an exploit to do damage on Araz. On the 31th it happened, Araz was down due a security problem, and due the committers who talked with me it was an obvious thing. Even if you weren't involved into this, it shows how fake your behavior here is.

Before you even try to answer me, don't forget to answer all of my points - otherwise your post is one of these posts you try to avoid with your suggested rules in the first post.
And by the way, I'm still into the main topic of this thread, so don't even try to remove my post with a report.
1 - well i think its not neccesary
2 - its something else ^^ everysingle post are bad abotu some sv if you arent in friend zone with some sv
3 - you can heck otu that im not making any bullshits in this community since year ^^
Thanks
1 User