Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 00:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server Monthly/yearly cost.

Discussion on Server Monthly/yearly cost. within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/30/2018, 10:31   #16

elite*gold: 270
Received Thanks: 2,706
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Konst View Post
But that is literally what they've done, Quote on Quote "It was 4Ancient and Odin who gave birth to Araz.".
There is still no more toxic part of the communty than Araz.
Quote:
Quality takes time, not that you would know.
Thanks for calling our BattleRoyal something with quality. At least thats the only "good" and big patch you did for a long time
Quote:
Tell me where in this discussion I've said anything like this.
Like you talk shit about other "crappy" servers in the last years?
Or for example that P4 is just a shit server even if your own server is just alive by BR.
I told you, remove it and you will be forgotten in a few weeks.
Quote:
Well in that case delete all of your features and go back to patch 3.6 and I guarantee your server is dead after a few weeks. There is no doubt in that, everyone here knows that.
See how dumb you sound?
Compares custom & ZEMĪ -patches with.. -> the copy of a whole popular mode to keep his own server alive, see how dumb that is?
Quote:
With 4Story I obviously meant how private servers are hosted.
Thats wrong bruh. Just because I don't post anything here it doesn't mean, that I haven't any knowledge about it.
Quote:
The rest of your text I dont understand
Go back to school.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirkus_ View Post
God I hate 4Ancient, so hyped to fuck the server up
You hate them because they are succesful with their own concept.
However, is this how you try to hold up in this communty? Instead of creating own good content etc. you try to fuck up other servers in this way?, thats a sign of desperation.
Btw don't you see how bad every topic ends if you both enter the conversation?
@ I think it gets too hot here, the OP got good answers in previous posts anyway
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/30/2018, 10:50   #17

elite*gold: 222
Quote:
*** I hate 4Ancient, so hyped to **** the server up
Karma is a b*tch and always come back to you.
Just look on 4Story Online and you will understand what I'm talking about.
Old 04/30/2018, 11:00   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exa! View Post
You hate them because they are succesful with their own concept.
However, is this how you try to hold up in this communty? Instead of creating own good content etc. you try to **** up other servers in this way?, thats a sign of desperation.
Btw don't you see how bad every topic ends if you both enter the conversation?
@ I think it gets too hot here, the OP got good answers in previous posts anyway
The difference is we make good content while 4Ancient makes one small update a year and still get the players and the support of people like you. Own concept? Yea, putting upgrade items into the Dungeons is revolutionary

I'm not even gonna answer on the rest, doesn't make sense since the only people left using the section are irrelevant helpers or people whose Server has already failed.
Old 04/30/2018, 11:39   #19

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientCompiler View Post
It's always funny how you're so self-inferring. You disrespect other people's work and your frustration grows from day to day as you see that you do not have success with your personality nor your concepts.
>>
Quote:
The difference is we make good content while 4Ancient makes one small update a year and still get the players and the support of people like you.
- - - -
Quote:
Also 4Ancient has already paid your server costs several times. You still owe us money.
>>
Quote:
God I hate 4Ancient, so hyped to fuck the server up
I several times helped Konst as he had basic questions without any end. He was struggling about how to set up an apache server. I linked your server on our page. I even paid your server costs more often. And this is what you reproach 4Ancient? Did we ever attack you or speak badly about Araz? We even advertised you where it was possible just cause we are into 4Story and nothing else while your Owner Konst did speak badly about us wherever he was able to get some attention. I am sorry Jirkus, but this is honorless and unworthy of you either. Think about it
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/30/2018, 11:48   #20

Quote:
I even paid your server costs more often. And this is what you reproach 4Ancient?
Which I paid back. Using this to move yourself in a better light is kind of pointless. Don't forget that you left me paying a developer after 2 months of work all by myself, practically scamming me and him.
Old 04/30/2018, 11:55   #21

Quote:
Which I paid back. Using this to move yourself in a better light is kind of pointless.
Not the last time, this is still open. However, this is not the point. What I wanted to point out is that we never attacked or even spoke badly about Araz. We even helped you and paid your server costs more often when you needed it. What you reproach 4Ancient is hate and that is sad and not understandable.

Quote:
Don't forget that you left me paying a developer after 2 months of work all by myself, practically scamming me and him.
This is literally not true. I never had this big interest in BDO but however, I still would have participated in the development of (mostly -> 95%) your project with my Money(50/50). This has firstly nothing to do with any of the arguments or problems here in 4Story nor is it true as you kicked me without a word out of the conversation/team. If Repeat feels like that he can write me but it was you not me who caused this.

- - - -
Also, I want an answer from Jirkus(here/ or PM or TS3) personally for this :
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2018, 12:19   #22

Quote:
This is literally not true. I never had this big interest in BDO but however, I still would have participated in the development of (mostly -> 95%) your project with my Money(50/50). This has firstly nothing to do with any of the arguments or problems here in 4Story nor is it true as you kicked me without a word out of the conversation/team. If Repeat feels like that he can write me but it was you not me who caused this.
It has nothing to do with this but this is what caused it.

No time to answer me regarding payment, yet enaugh to play Kingdom Come Deliverance for 3 days. Even after kick no answer, you sure did alot to avoid this.
Old 04/30/2018, 12:27   #23

Quote:
It has nothing to do with this but this is what caused it.

No time to answer me regarding payment, yet enaugh to play Kingdom Come Deliverance for 3 days. Even after kick no answer, you sure did alot to avoid this.

It's kinda ridiculous how it came in this themed thread to such a personal discussion. It doesn't change any of the facts or arguments I wrote down nor did you even try to answer any of these as those are blank facts. I'm out here now until you give a themed answer with arguments(you can also contact me in chat, how it should happen normally). Whether you think about what I wrote, I mean like really or there is no hope for you. I've only ever meant well with you while you've been quite a wretch.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2018, 12:32   #24

Quote:
Sorry, you drama queen when I was 5 days not available when I am with my family. Maybe it's something you don't know as you still live at home.
And most importantly what you wanted from me wasn't in any way possible and would have needed a discussion. You were just trying to take advantage of me at least this is still my opinion as we never had a word after as you kicked me out without a word after 3 days not answering when I even told you before that I won't be here in Teamspeak.
Why are you lying? We weren't on the Teamspeak together during those days.
So while you are "with your family", all you do is play Kingdom Come Deliverance pretty much all day? Alright then.
Old 04/30/2018, 12:41   #25

Quote:
Why are you lying? We weren't on the Teamspeak together during those days.
So while you are "with your family", all you do is play Kingdom Come Deliverance pretty much all day? Alright then.
Quote:
I can't understand how you always try to sell lies or half-truths as facts. If you're not sure about something or just speculate then don't sell it as facts and keep it for yourself.
It's ridiculous how you avoid the truth and only use personal things(not even true things) to attack when reality stands in your way. You use this thread like a private chat and this is why I am out now. If you want to clarify this so contact me privately but this is ridiculous. If you really think even if that'd be true, what it isn't, that it would help you to other people get a better view of you in this thread? Hell NO konst.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2018, 12:44   #26

This section has 5 people, of which 4 are just admins of failed servers, I honestly couldn't care less. Alright just keep on denying the truth, but we both know what you've done.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2018, 13:17   #27

elite*gold: 139
Wow, what's going on with alle the hate here
Old 04/30/2018, 13:20   #28

Well why do you even reply on Konst`s posts?
He will see what he will get in the future.
Karma is coming
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2018, 13:28   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1234hans View Post
Well why do you even reply on Konst`s posts?
He will see what he will get in the future.
Karma is coming
Cringe

Seriously, no one is taking you serious
Old 04/30/2018, 13:35   #30

4story dead game lul
Thanks
1 User