Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 12:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

bye 4story

Discussion on bye 4story within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
bye 4story

do you guys thing zemi is gonna release their 4s source ?
Old 12/29/2017, 03:57   #2

elite*gold: 270
Received Thanks: 2,706
They are too lazy and distracted of everything, this won't happen.
There is anyway no reason for them to do it since Gameforge is under their contract, just because they close their own server it doesn't mean this will end.

But obviously there will be no further update from them.
Old 12/29/2017, 10:07   #3

elite*gold: 222
I think someone in the near future release the source but it's just my private opinion and I can be wrong, anyway we will see what the future brings.
Old 12/30/2017, 01:58   #4

elite*gold: 0
as long as araz is alive dosen't matter , but anyway would be nice to release their source or at least their unfinished big update . maybe some of us can finish their work , and make 4s great again.

and 10.000 pounds just for adverstising .
Old 12/30/2017, 02:42   #5

elite*gold: 270
Received Thanks: 2,706
Quote:
Originally Posted by caiverzi1 View Post
as long as araz is alive dosen't matter ,
Araz isn't the (only) major factor that keeps the game alive.

Quote:
but anyway would be nice to release their source or at least their unfinished big update . maybe some of us can finish their work , and make 4s great again.
and 10.000 pounds just for adverstising .
Just because you have the whole source it doesn't mean that you can "repair" the game. Community + server managment & good content isn't included in a source.

However, I can't understand why people here wonder if ZEMĪ will release the source. Apart from the fact that I doubt this will happen, what should the p-servers do with it? Every (more or less..) competent server has his own structure/base of source. It makes no sense to hope for this since there wouldn't be anything new that couldn't the experienced private servers do by themself.
And please don't come with "but others could create a new good server", this won't happen. The community is already distributed into some servers and there were more than enough projects (the most didn't even reach the online-state).
Just imagine a new server with the source from the officals, why should this be a good future/alternative?
You can be sure that there will be at least ~5 new amateur servers in the first month after the release.

I can understand that we all would like it to see what would have been the last big update, but we shouldn't focus on that.
The "big patch" would be used by the pservers as base to make own content out of it, but in the end they could do the whole thing by themself now - and they will do it in the near future.
Thanks
3 Users