Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > 4Story Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*NEW LAUNCHER* for your 4Story P-Server!!!

Discussion on *NEW LAUNCHER* for your 4Story P-Server!!! within the 4Story Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation *NEW LAUNCHER* for your 4Story P-Server!!!

*****NEW YEAR SPECIAL -> ONLY 50€ till 12.01.2018*****

Hello Community,

today i would like to introduce the new AWAKENING LAUNCHER for 4Story Private Servers...

This LAUNCHER offers much opportunitys for your players, such as "register account, account information, cash shop, redeem voucher and you can send your friends a gift and create with your own moonstones your own vouchers and much more!"

The LAUNCHER have not only cool features, it also provides the necessary level of security for your data. Security updates see below ...

TECHNICAL PART:

The software was developed with C # in Visual Studio 2017 and offers a much better architecture than any other 4Story Launcher.

The database was implemented using a framework developed by Microsoft called "Entity Framework".

namespace Launcher.Common (Presentation Layer)

Here are all the classes and methods that are needed and used throughout the project. Launcher.Common is not only the main project but also provides access to completely dynamic processes such as "connect to an FTP client" or parsing a JSON file. Also, here are all Dto's (Data Transfer Objects) and Bo's (Business Objects).

namespace Launcher.Data (Data Access Layer)

All properties of the individual tables here are modeled and registered by the database. In addition, no data is sent directly to the interface, but to the above-mentioned presentation layer, which return processes this data and displays it to the user.

namespace Launcher.Services (Buisness Logic Layer)

User and game settings will be processed separately. The project was extended by an additional service for that purpose. Methods such as "Change password/e-Mail" and the resolution of the game client can be found here

For a modern and a new design the own Awakening.Framework.UI was developed, which contains all controls that are in the launcher. Simply drag and drop these elements to the form.

Current Featurelist:
- Login
- Register
- Newsfeed
- Account Panel
- Cash Shop,
- Redeem Coupon
- Create Coupon
- Server statistics
- Update Routine (not finished)
- Settings (not finished)
- Device Manager (not finished)

Planed features:
- Finishing Device Manager with Access Control
- Character Overview with Statistics
- Achievement System

Behind this project is a little bit of work and I do not want to deprive you but of course but still not for nothing. If you are interested you can write me an email to "" (Website in progress...).

I hope i was able to contribute a small part to this community and wish everyone a lot of fun with their server. Best regards

Soulmate

Some Screenshots:

Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/21/2017, 23:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can you add some more pictures?
Old 11/22/2017, 14:02   #3

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by caiverzi1 View Post
can you add some more pictures?
Sure, i will add this night some more pictures
Old 12/01/2017, 14:57   #4

If you need more Screens, please contact me ""!!!

*LATE BLACKFRIDAY SALE* Complete C# Launcher ONLY 100€
Old 12/29/2017, 11:00   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 60
Ein Bild ? Wo bleiben die Anderen Screenshots ?