Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 03:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Good ways to make some money on the internet?

Discussion on Good ways to make some money on the internet? within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Good ways to make some money on the internet?

Hey everyone, great place!

Have been browsing for about an hour now and just wanted to say hi! )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Easy ways to make some money
11/23/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
Hey everyone here is my guide on easy ways to make money, If you are unsure of anything i say in the guide search the forum and you are bound to find a guide to help you. ^_^ 1. Do the Blue mouse quest, but be sure to get the gold needle instead of the silver one(make lots of profit) by buying a norm gem and coming out with up to 10 mets!! 2. Get a db or 2 and sell them for a high price (40kk on my server) and then buy them for a low one(35kk on my server).. this is indeed the best way to...
Ways To Make Money
10/31/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 26 Replies
Heres a list of many ways that I and many other people use to make money. I will provide links to some. 1.Hunt (lol use an archer :D) 2.Blue Mouse Quest-Link To Blue Mouse Guide-By: Drevel 3.MoonBox Quest (be at least 115 to make it go fast)-MoonBox Quest Guide-By: ArcherofNebula 4.Try your luck with spamming mets for sockets in TC-Socketing Methods-By: kurosaga
Ways to make Money. All-In-One
12/28/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 36 Replies
these are the tips to get money. listed from easiest to hardest. Besides Buying DBS: 1)mine with cotobo. 2) mine in pc cave for gems. overnight 3)mine in ape city mine cave for gold ores and then sell those gold ores to an NPC(eg pharmacist). 4) hunt, 5)scam people Next are kind of scams. 6) sell ur character. let them put items on it, then recover it with ur security informatin 7) make a fake name of a famous high level archer and ask ppl if they want a reborn water to pay you