Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 12:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4Story Chit-Chat

Discussion on 4Story Chit-Chat within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/22/2017, 14:35   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NavigatorCreed View Post
Hello everyone
I have a question someone remember when first time Zemi relased the flying dragons ( Mounts )? ^^
They were flying before they got released. At the official release they've been ont he ground.
Old 06/27/2017, 23:26   #17

Well after reading what everyone wrote here my conclusion is this:

- People that are writing that Official server is sh*t and are convincing you to play on "private servers" are because they own those servers and they need new players ( because their servers are almost empty)

I have played on almost every single private server there was and is and my conclusion to them are:

- P4story - after i got all 6 characters with full eq and jewels i didn't had anything to do on that server. PVP? it doesn't existed there when i played. It was always 10vs4 or 0vs0. I remember 1 moment there, i was in a german guild, we had 2 groups of people everyday online. At that moment we were on derion so we decided to switch to valorian, just so we will have pvp. Derion at that time had much more players than valo so what did Admins do? They moved us to valo and they moved the same number of people to derion to keep the numbers the same. We got destroyed, there was no point in playing so our guild just fell apart. After 2 weeks valo had the numbers advantage but from our guild were only 4 or 5 people left. All because admins don't want fair pvp there If you want to farm then it's a good server, but if you want to have good pvp then forget about it.

- Araz4story - almost empty for the whole day, there are about 10-15 people online. I was there about 2-3 weeks ago, but you can always believe their admin that sais that they got a lot of players not worth your time if you ask me

- Ancient4story - I played here 1 week ago so i have some "good" news about this one. Duplicated items are a fact here. 1 time i was online there and admin has been writing that he banned some people from 1 guild for duplicating items. Sadly not everyone got banned as there are still a lot of dupliated items there. To add more, I send them 2 tickets and i got the same reply on both of them: "Sorry we can't help you with that". That sums this server up. If you want to farm and upp (upp rates are low there) go and have fun, but if you want a fun pvp then don't bother, people with duplicated items are everywhere there

- GameForge servers - I dislike the new patch, I really liked this game when it didn't had Gor, but still I'm playing here. Why? Because once you get the items you have them on your account and you don't have to worry, that the server will stop working or your account will be deleted or anything else. PVP? BG or BOW and Mission Area Wars. You want to farm? Mentor takes up to 3 hours without exp event and it gets you a lot of golds. Farming takes some time but it is easy.

Conclusion - As for me the Official server has more sense to play than all those private servers
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2017, 23:43   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariero View Post

- People that are writing that Official server is sh*t and are convincing you to play on "private servers" are because they own those servers and they need new players ( because their servers are almost empty)

I have played on almost every single private server there was and is and my conclusion to them are:

- P4story - after i got all 6 characters with full eq and jewels i didn't had anything to do on that server. PVP? it doesn't existed there when i played. It was always 10vs4 or 0vs0. I remember 1 moment there, i was in a german guild, we had 2 groups of people everyday online. At that moment we were on derion so we decided to switch to valorian, just so we will have pvp. Derion at that time had much more players than valo so what did Admins do? They moved us to valo and they moved the same number of people to derion to keep the numbers the same. We got destroyed, there was no point in playing so our guild just fell apart. After 2 weeks valo had the numbers advantage but from our guild were only 4 or 5 people left. All because admins don't want fair pvp there If you want to farm then it's a good server, but if you want to have good pvp then forget about it.

- Araz4story - almost empty for the whole day, there are about 10-15 people online. I was there about 2-3 weeks ago, but you can always believe their admin that sais that they got a lot of players not worth your time if you ask me

- Ancient4story - I played here 1 week ago so i have some "good" news about this one. Duplicated items are a fact here. 1 time i was online there and admin has been writing that he banned some people from 1 guild for duplicating items. Sadly not everyone got banned as there are still a lot of dupliated items there. To add more, I send them 2 tickets and i got the same reply on both of them: "Sorry we can't help you with that". That sums this server up. If you want to farm and upp (upp rates are low there) go and have fun, but if you want a fun pvp then don't bother, people with duplicated items are everywhere there

- GameForge servers - I dislike the new patch, I really liked this game when it didn't had Gor, but still I'm playing here. Why? Because once you get the items you have them on your account and you don't have to worry, that the server will stop working or your account will be deleted or anything else. PVP? BG or BOW and Mission Area Wars. You want to farm? Mentor takes up to 3 hours without exp event and it gets you a lot of golds. Farming takes some time but it is easy.

Conclusion - As for me the Official server has more sense to play than all those private servers

The Duplication bug on 4ancient already got fixxed a few weeks ago and also the whole guild got banned. But they bypassed the ban. Also I am able to read all tickets, and I know 100% that nobody from the team answered a ticket with "Sorry we cant help you with that".
Also the upp-rates arent low, theyre higher than original (apart from the daily Upp-Event)

We already know that every Item on 4Ancient which is higher than +21 is "Hacked" or "Duplicated" for sure. (Ironic off) but I am sure that some of the guys who said that just are too lazy to farm equipment (or are too bad in pvp)

btw. I guess youre really outdated, because Araz have daily more than 100 players online.
Old 06/28/2017, 00:42   #19

elite*gold: 270
Received Thanks: 2,706
Quote:
Hi,
I can assure you that the balance of the open PvP is misunderstood.
The problem are some players, the transfer lists are like a queue, the numbers + activity is always under investigation. Sadly a lot of players make an "illegal" transfer by using their second accounts (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
It isn#t possible to follow all hundreds of players one by one.
Oh ne deutsche Gilde? Wie war dein Nickname?, vielleicht haben wir uns schon getroffen ingame

Quote:
I doubt that the officals are better than the pservers.
Their support isn't good and the developers can't improve the game anymore^^

The best time of the game is (sadly) outrun.
Old 06/28/2017, 08:31   #20

Quote:

I have to agree with all of that.
ArazOldSchool is just empty, same with 4Ancient (20-30 people online is nothing when they are just sitting in Keter or Markut and don't do anything) not to forget about all those cloned items. It just isn't fun to play there.
Old 06/28/2017, 09:01   #21

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artur0711 View Post
I have to agree with all of that.
ArazOldSchool is just empty, same with 4Ancient (20-30 people online is nothing when they are just sitting in Keter or Markut and don't do anything) not to forget about all those cloned items. It just isn't fun to play there.
It's simply not true or you're an player from the US and playing just between 03 and 09 AM. For US player you sadly never will be able to see the server in full glory. All daily events/wars/pvp modes & etc are mostly at times you cant reach. Whatsoever still at those times there more player online than you've mentioned. And there is not a single cloned item anymore and before there were not that many either. There were actually 2 people cloning and they both fed a whole guild with 11 people. 9 of them got banned cause 2 of them were clean. The problem has been fixed a day later in hotfix while night. We also checked what they have traded away and deleted those items. Don't believe everything people say, especially when they have no idea and just repeat smbdy.

Quote:
- I send them 2 tickets and i got the same reply on both of them: "Sorry we can't help you with that".
Well but maybe pointing out what the ticket have been about that you received that answer is not included here. So for my eyes, you just throw out smth where nobody does know what it has been about so you just write it like that so people are instantly negative engaged.

Quote:
That sums this server up
What sums us up is beeing a starter from nowhere and holding now after daily attacks alive for nearly a year and to sum it up beeing while that for over 5 months the top 2 most visited server. Tho we added ton of custom content, polished the oldschool patch, made oldschool alive again, brought an international community together.

Quote:
They have their player count online displayed at any time on the homepage so you cant even argue with that and scream for conspiracies.

Quote:
It was always 10vs4 or 0vs0.
On a server with +200-400 player online in average. Guess I do not have to add there smth more. Everyone knows P4S and that this is totally a lie.

Quote:
GameForge servers - I dislike the new patch, I really liked this game when it didn't had Gor, but still I'm playing here. Why? Because once you get the items you have them on your account and you don't have to worry, that the server will stop working or your account will be deleted or anything else. PVP? BG or BOW and Mission Area Wars. You want to farm? Mentor takes up to 3 hours without exp event and it gets you a lot of golds. Farming takes some time but it is easy.
Yeah nice so you play a game to not worry about loose something (P4s is online since 4 years tho, 4ancient and araz for 1 ). Ok, point accepted. But "I dislike the new patch" like "This game does make no fun for me" but im playing it cause I dont want to have instant fun but with the risk to maybe loose smth. BG (=FUN *cough* hehe). Bow and mission area wars ---> You gotta to be kidding me. BOW you can find on P4S and Araz. Mission Area Wars on each god damn server since 2009. "You want to farm?" --> On official what you wanna farm? Gemstones that are worth some silver or some materials that are worth some silver? There isn't anything worth to farm. Not a single item. "Farming takes some time but it is easy" ==> Yeah monsters are easy to kill ("What is for me actually a negative thing as it's just even more boring") and the items they drop are more worthless than a single penny in the year 2500.

That was my critic. Im curious about your answer as i just wrote out my opinion and im honestly interested in a discussion.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/28/2017, 09:55   #22

It's "weird" that the only persons that are "protecting" private servers are the ones that created them, I guess that's all there is to say.

Ariero just wrote his opinion and from what i see you guys clearly have problems with understanding what he wrote... let me give you a tip: "If you read something take some time and think about what it was, because you are just showing that you can't understand what you read."

By farming Ariero clearly meant stuff you get from mentor, so it is very easy to get a lot of gold on Official server.

iSuicideBomber - **** is correct reading so difficult?
DatRainer - **** is correct reading so difficult?

Tell me why are you people so desperate that you write lies. Duplicated items were, are and will be on the server. You have to delete everything and start from 0 to delete all of them, because you have no means to lokate all of them.
- just try to find my account on 4Ancient, my full set was cloned and I didn't got banned, naturally I'm not going to say my account name good luck because i enjoy killing all those players that have only +18/+20

"It was always 10vs4 or 0vs0." - well it was obvious to me that he wrote it so just to point on the % on every fight, but if you are so smart then show me a video that shows all those 200 players on pvp. I have never seen it. 200-400 players online what a joke. Tell me then why aren't all the castles full on war? Why is it that there are not enough players to fill all castles at once if there are 200-400 players online?

Have fun with your lies
Old 06/28/2017, 10:19   #23

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
It's "weird" that the only persons that are "protecting" private servers are the ones that created them, I guess that's all there is to say.
So im the owner of Araz, P4S and 4Ancient at once as i protected them all against the lies that were written down in this thread. Nice where's ma lambo.

Quote:
Ariero just wrote his opinion and from what i see you guys clearly have problems with understanding what he wrote...
You clearly have problems to understand "Free opinion". And maybe you're also missing the social understanding of that if somebody releases his opinion in the internet that somebody is also allowed to answer and tell his opinion about it.

Quote:
let me give you a tip: "If you read something take some time and think about what it was, because you are just showing that you can't understand what you read."
I'll ignore that.

Quote:
By farming Ariero clearly meant stuff you get from mentor, so it is very easy to get a lot of gold on Official server.
Yeah Mentor = Farming. Allright. Im the guy who takes everything wrong. Guess Rewards are something different then Farming tho that gold is nothing worth anything either as on the only still populated official were over 5 months a bug inside where you received nearly 80k honor each mission war and simply were able to sell the world water for gold to npc shops. So gold is nothing worth. And all other official servers are simply empty.

Quote:
iSuicideBomber - damn is correct reading so difficult?
DatRainer - damn is correct reading so difficult?
Where did I take something wrong?

Quote:
Tell me why are you people so desperate that you write lies. Duplicated items were, are and will be on the server. You have to delete everything and start from 0 to delete all of them, because you have no means to lokate all of them.
Don't believe everything people say, especially when they have no idea and just repeat smbdy.

Quote:
"It was always 10vs4 or 0vs0." - well it was obvious to me that he wrote it so just to point on the % on every fight,
Actually if you write numbers in a text and they are meant in % you have to add that symbol. I cant smell his thoughts. Whatsoever even if that perceantage symbol wouldn't have been missing it still is wrong and does not make any sense.

Quote:
I have never seen it. 200-400 players online what a joke.
Huh, did there somebody miss that P4S was meant

Quote:
Have fun with your lies
"Lies" Alright, Alright. Cause i pointed out my opinion. And wheres the answer to my stuff where I mentioned why the official is not worth to play. Not I am the guy that miss points and dont give my opinion about it, YOU are they one that is evading to answer to something or simply ignore critic.

That was clearly not what i meant with :
That was my critic. Im curious about your answer as i just wrote out my opinion and im honestly interested in a discussion.

All i wanted was to clean out lies and discuss about the topic of servers(including the official) in a correct way without drifting off in offtopic or flame. So please. Discuss with your opinion or im outta heeeere.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/28/2017, 17:02   #24

Quote:
Or people who just love the game after all this years?
Quote:
Ariero just wrote his opinion and from what i see you guys clearly have problems with understanding what he wrote... let me give you a tip: "If you read something take some time and think about what it was, because you are just showing that you can't understand what you read."
Dude, if you publish your opinion - do it, thats good. No one will be angry about it.
But you have to accept that people will react to it, especially if some of the developers/CMs & player are here.
Quote:
Thats maybe true (at least I can't proof it because I left it long time ago).
The problem is, that you will not find any quality with regards to support, daily PvP, diversity, custom (unique) updates, player number etc.
Officals/Global are dead and will die like the Korean services.
Quote:
DatRainer - damn is correct reading so difficult?
Not all people had English as first language, to come with something like that is just a sign of incompetence to answer.
Don't take it personally, I'm not here to insult you.
Quote:
"It was always 10vs4 or 0vs0." - well it was obvious to me that he wrote it so just to point on the % on every fight, but if you are so smart then show me a video that shows all those 200 players on pvp. I have never seen it. 200-400 players online what a joke. Tell me then why aren't all the castles full on war? Why is it that there are not enough players to fill all castles at once if there are 200-400 players online?
It depends on the actual season.
Every year a lot of people have exams & holidays at this time (or stay more outside), the player numbers increase again a lot in the coming weeks (thats btw. every online game/MMO).
However, 100-250 players is average on P4 for PvP (as I said, dependent on the current season).
Some other 100-200 players, dependent on season+daytime (or even location, P4 is a global server) are in the documents, Marduk, Hellfire, different territories, Keter, Markut, Gor, Trading, Duel place, Arena.
Btw, the castle & war system on P4 is different, you get different points & guild status.
There are 1-3 castles with war in the week, dependent on the points of the area war.

It's obvious that you can't see all this hundreds of players in one or two areas.
But, you see the big playerbase based on the activity in all battle modes/capitals and doc's.

And again, we are not against you or others.
We don't want trouble here.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/28/2017, 17:50   #25

Hey hey,
lets not flame.
We are all part of one big 4Story community.

Btw... I believe most of these accusations are rumors.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/28/2017, 19:31   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikasyExa View Post
Or people who just love the game after all this years?

Dude, if you publish your opinion - do it, thats good. No one will be angry about it.
But you have to accept that people will react to it, especially if some of the developers/CMs & player are here.

Thats maybe true (at least I can't proof it because I left it long time ago).
The problem is, that you will not find any quality with regards to support, daily PvP, diversity, custom (unique) updates, player number etc.
Officals/Global are dead and will die like the Korean services.

Not all people had English as first language, to come with something like that is just a sign of incompetence to answer.
Don't take it personally, I'm not here to insult you.

It depends on the actual season.
Every year a lot of people have exams & holidays at this time (or stay more outside), the player numbers increase again a lot in the coming weeks (thats btw. every online game/MMO).
However, 100-250 players is average on P4 for PvP (as I said, dependent on the current season).
Some other 100-200 players, dependent on season+daytime (or even location, P4 is a global server) are in the documents, Marduk, Hellfire, different territories, Keter, Markut, Gor, Trading, Duel place, Arena.
Btw, the castle & war system on P4 is different, you get different points & guild status.
There are 1-3 castles with war in the week, dependent on the points of the area war.

It's obvious that you can't see all this hundreds of players in one or two areas.
But, you see the big playerbase based on the activity in all battle modes/capitals and doc's.

And again, we are not against you or others.
We don't want trouble here.

Perfectly summarized, +1
Old 07/03/2017, 16:22   #27

anyone knows the progress of osiris 4story atm ?
Old 07/05/2017, 17:01   #28

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 1,812
Was gibt es neues in der "Szene"?

Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/05/2017, 18:07   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by stotterer09 View Post

Oh du lebst ja noch oO

Bzw. nicht so viel.
Eher das übliche, viel geflame unter den Servern.
Gab viele custom Patches auf Privatservern, Server wie P4/Ancient sind noch größer geworden.

Offis noch leerer als sie sowieso schon waren.

Auf welchem Stand bist du denn? Kann mich gar nicht erinnern wann du das letzte mal hier warst
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2017, 19:02   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by stotterer09 View Post

Schön dich mal wieder hier zu sehen =)
Wie Exa schon sagte, nicht viel