Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 21:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

World Of 4Story - PvE Server !

Discussion on World Of 4Story - PvE Server ! within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/20/2017, 01:36   #16

elite*gold: 0
No problem, I like that you take feedback serious and dont see it as some critics and be annoyed

It has good points and the daily tournaments are also really good But you should really fix some bugs like the porterbug in Docs

I'll register on Forum soon so I can write there.

Edit: and the daily events are also pretty nice, keep it up
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2017, 02:39   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashernoob View Post
No problem, I like that you take feedback serious and dont see it as some critics and be annoyed

It has good points and the daily tournaments are also really good But you should really fix some bugs like the porterbug in Docs

I'll register on Forum soon so I can write there.

Edit: and the daily events are also pretty nice, keep it up
Since few days we're working on new server update and we fixed a lot of things like the docs teleports and much more.
Maybe today I will post the full update notes here and on our forum
Old 05/20/2017, 02:54   #18

Large crystal game is also bugged my friend made it to 5 where he should have gotten 1,6g and bp but he only got 150s

Also the gemstone rate is kinda.. Low.. We just used over 500 normal gems on a weapon and we didnt get 3 stones a single time

btw whats the multi event on sunday? Does that mean everything is increased by 100%? Money, exp, upgrade, refine, enchant on rings?
And is magic upgrade refining?

And a bonuspointshop would be nice, some of my friends used their endenros for bonuspoints ._.
Old 05/20/2017, 03:54   #19

Quote:
Large crystal game is also bugged my friend made it to 5 where he should have gotten 1,6g and bp but he only got 150s
It's not bugged just the rewards in the database are diffrent than rewards displayed in the game
Don't worry we're thinking already about new rewards

Quote:
Also the gemstone rate is kinda.. Low.. We just used over 500 normal gems on a weapon and we didnt get 3 stones a single time
The gemstone rate isn't so low in my opinion, but I will test the gamestone rate again
Remeber that there are few types of the gemstones which increase your chance by x1, x2, x3 and x4.

Quote:
btw whats the multi event on sunday? Does that mean everything is increased by 100%? Money, exp, upgrade, refine, enchant on rings?
And is magic upgrade refining?
Yes everything is increased by 100%.

Quote:
And a bonuspointshop would be nice, some of my friends used their endenros for bonuspoints ._.
Before we introduce the Bonus point shop we need to rework few things as you can see you can get Endendros coins in the game without problems.
At this moment the Bonus Points would be without value.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2017, 15:07   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by lFutuR View Post
Your server all time off and i confirm its full buggued and lagg ! nobody want play on your server, after 2-3 moths you closed when ppl give you money . you are fkng thief

You're calling him a thief?
The reason why the other server had closed down because he made the server way too "free-to-play" as you would call it. Pretty much everything was available for bonus points which were very easily farmed so there was no way for him to gather enough funding to keep the server rolling.

Also, Mr "FutuR", I've been playing on the server since the 3rd/4th day it was launched, sure, it had some bugs at the beginning but that's normal for a server when it's started at first. I can assure you that after all the feedback the players have given, there are hardly any bugs left, and if there are, they are not game-changing and will be fixed as soon as discovered.

The thing about this server that will definitely make it succeed is the fact that admins are actually listening to players, logging in every day and taking into account every person's opinion.

Lastly, the lagg problem happens only like half a day maybe every month or so and the reason for that is because of people like yourself who have got nothing better to do and hate on a server, act on that and start ddos'ing it. But even so, it does get fixed up very quickly so that's not a problem
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2017, 16:52   #21

The event isnt actually 100% upgrade rate..

Without event +17 with serendipity NEVER fails, but when 100% event is on and you upgrade from +17 without serendipity it fails 30-40%. And +19 fails with the upgrade event just as often as without it.

And thats not just me 3 friends of mine also tried it and got the same results.
Old 05/21/2017, 17:02   #22

Quote:
The event isnt actually 100% upgrade rate..

Without event +17 with serendipity NEVER fails, but when 100% event is on and you upgrade from +17 without serendipity it fails 30-40%. And +19 fails with the upgrade event just as often as without it.

And thats not just me 3 friends of mine also tried it and got the same results.
I forgot to mention that upgrade is increased only by 50% because of last changes with upgrade system.
Old 05/21/2017, 17:32   #23

ah okay you should edit that maybe in the forum
Old 05/21/2017, 18:16   #24

Quote:
ah okay you should edit that maybe in the forum
I've edited it few days ago information about upgrade event but I forgot about Multi Event :c
Old 05/22/2017, 09:14   #25

elite*gold: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowSwag View Post
Actually original 4storyML was mine and was pretty clean but this idiot, futur or whatever is his name **** everthing and just buy a new domain with ML name .

Good Luck with this project, it look pretty awesome.
well y that ml was idiot D
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2017, 15:47   #26

That server is trash + trash protection ez bybass gameguard/ez CE(speed hack works).
Old 05/22/2017, 17:04   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by geogg View Post
That server is trash + trash protection ez bybass gameguard/ez CE(speed hack works).
Show me how you have bypassed our Game Guard, because I dont belive you

#FuckHatersAndKeepGoing
Old 05/27/2017, 21:31   #28

Server Maintance!
Server maintance start at 22:30
Duration: 30 min.

More informations about the update you can find here :
Old 06/05/2017, 17:17   #29

nice copy 4story EG website
Old 06/18/2017, 15:32   #30