Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 11:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to change prize in shops

Discussion on How to change prize in shops within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question How to change prize in shops

Hello guys, I have a problem, I can add new NPC, weapons into shop, but I can't add their prize, can you please help me how can I change the prize? ty for any help
Old 03/01/2017, 11:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
Titemchart
Old 03/01/2017, 13:58   #3

elite*gold: 222
fPrice in TITEMCHART.
Old 03/07/2017, 10:11   #4

elite*gold: 3
Titem chart , if prices didnt change in shops . check in that table column code and then take code from tcd if i good remebmer its auction code in tcd
Old 03/07/2017, 12:32   #5

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiutkapec100 View Post
Titem chart , if prices didnt change in shops . check in that table column code and then take code from tcd if i good remebmer its auction code in tcd
That does have nothing to do with the prices. Prices are set, like preposter already said, in TITEMCHART.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2017, 19:38   #6

elite*gold: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSuicideBomber View Post
That does have nothing to do with the prices. Prices are set, like preposter already said, in TITEMCHART.
nope sir , if you wont have right code there its not goign to apple prices , regards aiut

Tags
change, help !, prize, problem, shop