Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 09:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

F4S - Overall guide for P4Story

Discussion on F4S - Overall guide for P4Story within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/23/2017, 19:09   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashernoob View Post
Thats why i hate new patch servers they Are just so Cash grabby...

You need to upgrade items, Level to 140 Not 90, gemstones, 40pvp eq with boost System, companions and much more ****...

On oldschool servers you just refine your pvp items and Upgrade them and You are finished with your eq.

The Server looks interesting but I Wont play it for the Same reason the official Server dies
oldschool servers are not really inovative, pvp is boring, cuz you need big population to have big pvp in ardri, which old school servers cant get, on the opposite side if population is low, territory wars are good thing, but then what? you can just afk in keter. devs of these old school servers dont even have to be really good, cuz doing oldschool server is fairly easy, instead of doing pet system, etc.
Old 01/30/2017, 19:28   #17

boost glyph (make eq better than skills) chakra dark wings and mount (20-50$ make your wallet great again) pvp mode still good hmm event + lotterie and other things is good
(it's my opinion and lot of player opinion) ^^
Old 02/18/2017, 12:19   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solardestructor View Post
boost glyph (make eq better than skills) chakra dark wings and mount (20-50$ make your wallet great again) pvp mode still good hmm event + lotterie and other things is good
(it's my opinion and lot of player opinion) ^^
Yes, there are a lot of things to do and awesome pvp modes.
Old 03/20/2017, 16:34   #19

elite*gold: 270
Received Thanks: 2,706
Exclamation

New PvP & Reward content!

We are pleased to announce that P4Story added a new feature that will reward players for their weekly activity in war (Castle + Territory). Each guild will have the possibility to reach the maximum reward of 250 Moon Stones for all it's guild members. The rewards will be calculated on a weekly basis, so our advice is to keep up or increase your daily activity to get better rewards.
Visit F4 for more information!

Here are some screenshots of yesterday (Undred):
P4_War-19.03.17
So, what are you waiting for? Over 220 players (capitals & other areas aren't even included!) tried to fight for their victory - time to be a part of them!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2017, 18:48   #20

elite*gold: 150
p4story > all

as you can see on the first page of that thread i wrote that p4story is boring . Well when you have friends to play with is the best server (oh did i mention time ? yea you must have free time too but after all is worth as ****)