Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 20:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(P)4Story hack??

Discussion on (P)4Story hack?? within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(P)4Story hack??

Helloooooooo!!
I am wondering how is possible those guys(admins) who own the P4Story Server they have stoped hacks in their server and whole Gameforge or Zemi can't??
++StoryLine.. can some1 tell me how is possble too those guys back in 2012 took server-game files and made their own private server, which by the way noone from GF or Zemi reported them for copyrighting!

my 1st question is logical cause of those 2 videos that i found on the internet **BTW** in second video this guy is buying Saddles liek being Strong Potions

So Actually you can Hack on P4story, dont you? please only serious answers..
Old 12/05/2016, 08:50   #2

Why couldn't you rofl
Old 12/05/2016, 14:10   #3

Because hacks can be fixed?
Old 12/05/2016, 14:49   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by iArazGames View Post
Because hacks can be fixed?
oh u mean like

Code:
if md5("TString.tcd") == hai 32 chars in h3x{
msgbox("hacks fund bruh")}
ye nice fix
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/05/2016, 15:20   #5

How come you've never made a hack for P4Story if you think that's how their protection works?
Old 12/05/2016, 16:53   #6

Quote:
How come you've never made a hack for P4Story if you think that's how their protection works?
probably because he wants to earn some money with selling hacks and tools. There are more players on official servers, ergo more customers.
I cant imagine P4story has an unbreakable cheatprotection but i dont know, and i never tried to find out. ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2016, 17:57   #7

elite*gold: 270
Received Thanks: 2,706
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrome Norris View Post
probably because he wants to earn some money with selling hacks and tools. There are more players on official servers, ergo more customers.
Im sure the p-servers P4 have more active players as all Officals together (compared to weekly activity)

Quote:
I cant imagine P4story has an unbreakable cheatprotection but i dont know, and i never tried to find out. ^^
4Story is a bug surrounded by a game, no game is save.
In the end the team is the most important protection, it's amazing if someone release a bug/exploit/hack and some minutes later it is fixed^^ (should be guilty for every good server!)

Video1- Was solved some time later after arriving of the ticket

Video2- Was special, but "just" a (still funny) TCD thing (BoW NPC), also fixed after some minutes. It was so "good" like the guy who made a power macro to avoid casts on skills and called it hack :P All items were deleted and chars cleaned

Quote:
++StoryLine.. can some1 tell me how is possble too those guys back in 2012 took server-game files and made their own private server, which by the way noone from GF or Zemi reported them for copyrighting!
What should/could they do to avoid it, maybe post like "Privat Server Shutdown" in 2015?
They can't really do anything, it would take much time to deal with a server shutdown, ZEMI isnt that big. Also if you close a server he could start again with new name.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/05/2016, 18:01   #8

However, Araz and p4S have fixed the most important hacks, while officials didn't. That's sad.
Old 12/05/2016, 19:39   #9

Thank you exa for your very important info !
but still i am wondering this guy who made this Bug with Saddles and all other stats for being free inside an NPC, he could easy make it hidden from others, and just destroy the server, how could then the p4story team knew that this bug exists so he can avoid it.. that clearly means that this bug can be done again if a guy knows a lot about Programming stuff and etc.

EDIT: Stil no1 answered on my main question ~~~~~tell me how is possble too those guys back in 2012 took server-game files and made their own private server?~~~~

they stole them? like the 3.4 that was free back in time ?
Old 12/05/2016, 19:49   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Google20121 View Post
Thank you exa for your very important info !
but still i am wondering this guy who made this Bug with Saddles and all other stats for being free inside an NPC, he could easy make it hidden from others
You cant hide that huge amount forever, the server market would kinda crash, after it would be possible to "reset" it, step by step.
Quote:
and just destroy the server,
A good server cant be destroyed by that, mostly if you sell hundred of cash things that arent available in that amount (or not even ingame like perma BoW items^^). You can't really hide that.
Quote:
how could then the p4story team knew that this bug exists so he can avoid it.. that clearly means that this bug can be done again if a guy knows a lot about Programming stuff and etc.
It cant be redo, this way + other are fixed (after tests), also you cant hide things like that, other players would report it too (yes there are really enough players who do that).
Old 12/05/2016, 20:01   #11

Quote:
actually that's where you come wrong, again....... i was selling p4story hack for over 4 months, it was included together will the official one, its one year ago and maybe a month or two.... but as @ pointed out, there isnt enough customers so it doesnt pay off for me to maintain it, i have more important things to do than 4s chillout
Old 12/05/2016, 20:07   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSerialKillerx View Post
actually that's where you come wrong, again....... i was selling p4story hack for over 4 months, it was included together will the official one, its one year ago and maybe a month or two.... but as @ pointed out, there isnt enough customers so it doesnt pay off for me to maintain it, i have more important things to do than 4s chillout
4 Months?, I wont really believe that. Other bugs/hacks get fixed after minutes or maximal one day and you say you had a hack for 4months?
Any source for it? The only thing I found form you was a bot or links to silverangel.
Old 12/05/2016, 20:10   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSerialKillerx View Post
so actually you can create a p4story hack now ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Still no1 answered me my main question xd
tell me how is possble too those guys back in 2012 took server-game files and made their own private server?~~~~
Old 12/05/2016, 20:18   #14

Do you think if anyone knew we'd still be using these files as a base?
Old 12/05/2016, 20:21   #15

So mr iAraza you are saying that the p4story files are the same that we all have the 3.4 but they upgrading knew things whole time?