Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 02:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4Ancient - The smart oldschool server

Discussion on 4Ancient - The smart oldschool server within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/11/2017, 22:16   #346

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleJoke View Post
Do you want that I upload it here?

Read my whole text and you could understand that OUR Database wasn't leaked lol

Btw. Do it if you want a punishment xD
Old 12/11/2017, 22:18   #347

elite*gold: 35
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatRainer View Post
Read my whole text and you could understand that OUR Database wasn't leaked lol

Btw. Do it if you want a punishment xD
Doesn't make sense at all.

Whoever want's the database of Ancient4Story can write a PM to me.
The people will see if it's your database or not
Old 12/11/2017, 22:20   #348

Quote:
Doesn't make sense at all.

Whoever want's the database of Ancient4Story can write a PM to me.
The people will see if it's your database or not

You still didn't read my text :'D lmao
Why the hell am I writing with an stpd person like you, you hate every server but also like them haha
Gogo, leak the 4Ancient Database from 12/2016 XDDDDD
Old 12/11/2017, 22:25   #349

Quote:
You still didn't read my text :'D lmao
It doesn't make sense at all xD

Quote:
The 4Ancient Database wasn't leaked.
Other server owner(s) gave databases away and some guys started making an accountchecker.
It's true that a few databases got leaked and maybe also old databases were published.
But the 4Ancient Database was leaked as well.

Cute that you try to prevent that it will be public that Ancient is unsafe, but I actually have the Ancient Database on my PC :*
Old 12/11/2017, 22:26   #350

Quote:
It doesn't make sense at all xD

It's true that a few databases got leaked and maybe also old databases were published.
But the 4Ancient Database was leaked as well.

Cute that you try to prevent that it will be public that Ancient is unsafe, but I actually have the Ancient Database on my PC :*
You've got the database from 12/2016 like 30% of the players, congratulations xD
Old 12/11/2017, 22:47   #351

Quote:
You've got the database from 12/2016 like 30% of the players, congratulations xD
So you just proofed that the database got leaked some time ago, congratulation.

Nope, not just 12/2016
But I'm not going to spam more in this Thread.

Best luck with "your" server
Old 12/12/2017, 07:29   #352

DatRainer and what do you have to say about all those itemes that my friend lost? He didn't gave anyone his password.

You wrote:
"There were some developers in that scene that included trojans in their programs/games/patchers etc."
So now why can't a normal player get help from admins, when he lost all items because of admins? Sorry but after reading this I don't want to play on this server anymore. All because admins don't want to help.
Old 12/12/2017, 08:52   #353

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariero View Post
DatRainer and what do you have to say about all those itemes that my friend lost? He didn't gave anyone his password.

You wrote:
"There were some developers in that scene that included trojans in their programs/games/patchers etc."
So now why can't a normal player get help from admins, when he lost all items because of admins? Sorry but after reading this I don't want to play on this server anymore. All because admins don't want to help.
Why should we help your friend who gave 100% his acc details to someone else?
Also if it would be a "hacker", you wouldn't get back the items.
Old 12/12/2017, 09:28   #354

elite*gold: 222
Quote:
Why should we help your friend who gave 100% his acc details to someone else?
Also if it would be a "hacker", you wouldn't get back the items.
4Ancient Support 10/10

btw. You're not his friend and you don't know what he did or what he dont.
Old 12/12/2017, 09:29   #355

"He didn't gave anyone his password"
Are you blind, that you can't read this?

And if it was a "hacker", then it's the admins responsibility to help the "victim"

From what you just wrote: If anyone looses their items, then it's not our problem

I have no words for this
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2017, 10:26   #356

Quote:
Wow, no wonder there are so little players right now on this server. I wondered what happened that so many players left, but now i see why they did that.
Admins are stealing items from other players and then they make stories about "how it's not their responsibility"
This server is a waste of time
Haha wtf :'D Just because your "friend" used the same pw or gave it to someone else?

Im telling you the next words NOT as a CM: Im Happy you left the server.
This isn't our support-website. If you have any problems you can contact us every time, please don't spam here anymore

I'm ending the debate. You spread lies about the team, an epvp moderator has been contacted and hopefully will do something about it.
Why are you writing to us, can't your friend tell us about it himself?

Aren't you the guy who flame about every pserver? If yes: make your own localhost server and there you go :'D

We didn't loose much players, yesterday evening for example I saw so much players o.O
We'll get them back
Old 12/12/2017, 10:49   #357

For you everyone that has a bad opinion on your server is automatically someone that flames about everyother server. Ok if you are so sure of that then show me where was i doing that.

Don't worry my friend was writing tickets, but is a answer "WE CAN"T HELP YOU WITH THAT" helpful? I don't think so.

"We didn't loose much players, yesterday evening for example I saw so much players o.O
We'll get them back"
Well did you loose players or did you not? I'm confused, you wrote that there are still a lot of players and you didn't loose players, so what's up with the "We'll get them back" part?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2017, 11:21   #358

Quote:
For you everyone that has a bad opinion on your server is automatically someone that flames about everyother server. Ok if you are so sure of that then show me where was i doing that.

Don't worry my friend was writing tickets, but is a answer "WE CAN"T HELP YOU WITH THAT" helpful? I don't think so.

"We didn't loose much players, yesterday evening for example I saw so much players o.O
We'll get them back"
Well did you loose players or did you not? I'm confused, you wrote that there are still a lot of players and you didn't loose players, so what's up with the "We'll get them back" part?
Its normal on every pserver that they loose some players dude, thats called "reallife". Idk if you know that word.
As I said, im not sure if it was you.

Oh, I see you got scammed a few months ago from a INGAME TRADE. IN GAME TRADE dude, I guess it's no wonder why you got scammed. You just gave the other dude what he wanted..
Btw. What's the name of your friend? Chobit?
Old 12/12/2017, 12:36   #359

Well sorry to say but I wasn't robbed of any items "yet", I don't have any idea about a situation with a ingame trade. Well don't worry I'm not playing on a account with my normal name on this server, it was already taken when I first wanted to create my account...

And you still haven't answered all my questions, because you know that I'm right
Old 12/12/2017, 12:43   #360

Quote:
Well sorry to say but I wasn't robbed of any items "yet", I don't have any idea about a situation with a ingame trade. Well don't worry I'm not playing on a account with my normal name on this server, it was already taken when I first wanted to create my account...

And you still haven't answered all my questions, because you know that I'm right
All I know is you're a lier. You want to tell me someone else stole your name? Sorry, but this is stupid.
I checked the account, it does really fit into your details.

Which questions are left?
I told you to stop spamming here.

I won't answer to this useless conversation with you anymore here. We've got ts and so on if you want to discuss about it