Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 22:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4Ancient - The smart oldschool server

Discussion on 4Ancient - The smart oldschool server within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/31/2018, 20:57   #436

elite*gold: 0
All good about your server Julian, but you have to answer tickets faster. in P4Story Help-Ticket System are answered in a couple of hours... in 4Ancient you have to w8 2-15 days.
Old 06/02/2018, 13:59   #437

elite*gold: 40
The Black Market: 161/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by manikas131 View Post
All good about your server Julian, but you have to answer tickets faster. in P4Story Help-Ticket System are answered in a couple of hours... in 4Ancient you have to w8 2-15 days.
I agree^^
I am also waiting for any response in the support area
Old 06/04/2018, 06:25   #438

Thumbs up My review

Hello,

After being a member of this community for 4 months and an old member of juin-july, i came here to make my review about the server.

I see this server as an ideology, many people dreamt about this day, that gameforge decides to make a server that respects the old times (the good times), where with a lot of hardwork and no money spent in game you could become someone important but it never happenned, gameforge are so obsessed by evolution that they don't think about new ways to make money. Ancient found the intelligent way.

Before discovering this server, i missed the old soundtrack so much, when i was just a little kid. The login music was for me just like the opening skyrim music for many people today. Soundtracks can be important in a game and i think it's my biggest reason in thanking AncientCompiler today for that brilliant idea he had in bringing alive this server. The old skillbar, the old hard pve style where you start as nothing and grow up the ladder up and up again until you get to the top.

This server at the beginning is a lot about farming, but the more you get threw it the more it becomes pvp, the more you build up relations with people, the more you start to adore this community, you start to hate some people like in every community. People that don't care about others and think they are higher above all and will just find excuses than assume why they are so bad, they will keep flame other people and will be moked by everyone else for there absurdity and i undestand this completely cause a community should be united.

I advise people that will join the community to be friendly, to alrease be ready for some pvp, to duel people and get stronger just like you maybe did when you played on old 4story before rise of gor. Join a guild, show that you are proud of it and you won't see the days past while you will get stronger and get better gear. This is a complete free to play server where luck is present with hardwork. If you are lazy, donate to server to make it go farther, it is worth it and many people do it today. People that donate a lot to server get even luckier at crafting, oppening runes and making jewels. It's undestandable cause they make the server live just like it's community.

As it is said in the presentation, AncientCompiler and 4Ancient are totally against racism, the moment someone has a racism name, they prevent them immediatly of there ban if they don't change there name. You won't get any name change for it from a gm/cm/admin, it's your responsability to find a proper name for your character. Racism is severly bannished for at least 1 week if you don't listen to the team while in other servers it isn't as correct and people are too gentle on this subject that could be considerated as harrassment.

My last point good will be guild diversity:
Most guilds sympathise between each other in both nations. Sometimes there could be fights cause not everyone has the same point of view in pvp so groups can build up and change while time passes. Some guilds will leave and some others will stay and grow stronger.

Otherwise like the posts before me, support isn't active and quite lazy. Some things could be done in a couple of minutes but they can take days or even weeks and maybe be ignored sometimes.

Like you guys know now i've been on server for 4 months, i'm not ready to leave it.
Thank you AncientCompiler for giving a second chance to 3 kingdoms, 1 hero.

A player from this advancing community.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 06/11/2018, 21:24   #439

falls ich freunde hatte ware es super lustig zu spielen. ich habe fast 10 mal von pumas getötet.
und ich habe zu viele kleine wolve getötet *orange geschöpfe die schwert tragen um statue von kaiserin zu finden aber kein glück nix gefunden vielleicht war das ein bug oder habe ich falsche kreatur getötet keine ahnung. und ich habe eine falsche fertigkeit geöffnet es war ein fehler von mir und weiß nichts was ich machen soll. ich will opfer seite von fahigkeiten nicht benutzen denn sie mich töten und keine schade zufügen.

ich mag das dass es wie alte 4story ist.
Old 06/12/2018, 21:30   #440

elite*gold: 28
Bester Server den es gibt ;-)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2018, 18:46   #441

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1z1lk4y4 View Post
falls ich freunde hatte ware es super lustig zu spielen. ich habe fast 10 mal von pumas getötet.
und ich habe zu viele kleine wolve getötet *orange geschöpfe die schwert tragen um statue von kaiserin zu finden aber kein glück nix gefunden vielleicht war das ein bug oder habe ich falsche kreatur getötet keine ahnung. und ich habe eine falsche fertigkeit geöffnet es war ein fehler von mir und weiß nichts was ich machen soll. ich will opfer seite von fahigkeiten nicht benutzen denn sie mich töten und keine schade zufügen.

ich mag das dass es wie alte 4story ist.
Better write in english
Old 07/11/2018, 15:16   #442

Hi, I'm trying to open your game in my toaster pc, Vista software.
I tried to update everything and I still cant play. The launcher opens but appears this:
I don't know what else I should do. I have language set up already.´ Help please.
Regards.
Old 07/20/2018, 11:59   #443

elite*gold: 1
Howdy valued community!

It's time to speak about the next patch.

Kind Regards
Old 07/21/2018, 01:17   #444

4ancient ist meiner Meinung nach einer der besten Privat Servern.
Ich spiele den Server immer wieder für paar Monate aber habe dann auch paar Monate pause. Meiner Meinung nach hat der Server alles außer einen permanenten Reiz.
Ich habe keinen Plan wie man das ändern könnte.
Aber ansonsten, kann ichs nur jedem weiter empfehlen!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/08/2018, 09:48   #445

does someone want to buy my behomoth?

they should add some events for farming or stuff like this
Old 08/09/2018, 02:11   #446

Quote:
does someone want to buy my behomoth?
how much?:3
Old 08/12/2018, 18:36   #447

Quote:
Originally Posted by zF4me View Post
how much?:3
you have a pm
Old 08/31/2018, 04:53   #448

elite*gold: 1
Howdy valued community!

Much has been changed, added and rewritten. We have decided to publish parts already to test the stability and to detect problems early to tackle them as soon as possible.

Patch notes can be found .

Kind Regards,
your 4Ancient tea
Old 09/01/2018, 11:28   #449

"Banned"

One less uneducated person to the 4story community

Keep up the good work AncientCompiler, the client seems to be a bit unstable right now but runs a bit better with the small fixes. Really appreciate the effort you put to this project.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/02/2018, 04:16   #450

Spiele momentan wieder aktiv auf dem Server und möchte gerne paar Sachen äußern:
A: ich liebe dieses Oldschool feeling, daher danke <3
B: widerspricht sich zwar mit dem ersten aber will die Farben: Stormblue, Magma, Lila, Naturgrün auf dem Server (Die Farben haben keinen Einfluss auf das Oldschool spielverhalten)
C: Die Priester und Beschwörer Klasse sollte bisschen gebufft werden, da diese zu sehr unbeliebt sind.
D: Graue Gehirnzellen bisschen anstrengen und paar nice events droppen!