Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 00:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

where should i start?

Discussion on where should i start? within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
where should i start?

so hallo community ! i am here for like 2-3 years from the start of public 3.6 files i made bunch of servers but i had a problem..BUGS
i read a lot of posts,i ask people etc.
But i want to be the one that someone is going to ask me !
So i am asking for last time ? From where should i start if i want to be a "dev" ?
Greeds,
Niktou
Old 03/27/2016, 09:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
Heyho,
you should start as first learn programming, cuz it's base of all. I think you just talk about 4s now, so would be great learn C++ as first.
Maybe is better start with just C, cuz C++ is next level of this language.

2nd place - you should also look at whole source how it works, it's also good idea.

3rd place - hex, it's usefull in this game, it's a little bonus
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
100 Cap PvP 1m Free Silk Start Lw 100 Start 91-100 Mobs İn Semerkand. Only Ch NykSro
08/26/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 10 Replies
NyK Sro Online 100 Cap 1m Free Silk -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* Server Cap : 100 1 M Free Silk Races : China Drop Rate : 20x Gold Drop Rate : 5x Alchemy Rate : 2x
100 Cap PvP 1m Free Silk Start Lw 100 Start 91-100 Mobs İn Semerkand. Only Ch NykSro
08/22/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 2 Replies
NyK Sro Online 100 Cap 1m Free Silk ------------------------------ http://e1208.hizliresim.com/10/p/c33ks.jpg Server Cap : 100 1 M Free Silk Races : China Drop Rate : 20x Gold Drop Rate : 5x Alchemy Rate : 2x Sox Drop Rate : 5x
[ESRO]Start client, login, select character, click start and stop...
06/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Okay, so whats up with that new thing when you get to select character screen, when you click start it does nothing? DONT JUST SAY SAME, I know you have the same problem... You can thank me if you have the same problem tho... :P