Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 13:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4Story4Ever Champions of Iberia 24/7 oldschool server

Discussion on 4Story4Ever Champions of Iberia 24/7 oldschool server within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/10/2015, 18:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
Hi, i didnt get today daily reward. My name in game is Reflex.

Old 12/10/2015, 19:43   #17

elite*gold: 175
Forum?
Old 12/10/2015, 19:47   #18

Tested, results:
Can do more thing, I dont like it.
few population (veeery low) and all unbalanced (i like to see % of kingdoms).
The rest is nothing new.
Nice idea, they can do better for me, hope..

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmar92 View Post
How old school is this server ? i don't need any job system, coin system or any other system. just killing mobs and buying everything with gold
your idea is not old school is UTOPIA, no one can make a server with this or how you think they can defend it vs zemi legal actions or something similar with no money?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2015, 21:22   #19

Quote:
How old school is this server ? i don't need any job system, coin system or any other system. just killing mobs and buying everything with gold
how did you mean everything? you cannot buy anything, cuz player that is going to donate will get items for himself, not for everyone
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2015, 21:44   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDudeXx View Post
if you want to make it really like the old style server you have to remove the item to protect the upgrade fail delete protection, it is easy and will be a really nice old style server, where gold equip is the equip of kings
Huh, I've just got confused now!
Do you mean, remove the survival tincture that protects your item from being destructed, and with that make upgrading even harder - which I think is not oldschool, it is obsolete!
Or do you mean remove the possibility that the upgrading may fail? It is not a bad idea, however then upgraded items wouldn't be valueable and precious, since everyone can upgrade items all the way to the max level without paying attention how hard is it, Everyone would have the best items then.

Quote:
The server is oldschool. The interface including animations, graphics, the music, monsters and so on. However I understand what you are saying, and you are not the only one who does not like it. I think that there are various things you can do without moonstones. There are already a few really cool upgraded items which you can buy (for in-game gold) from other players. Or you can upgrade some items yourself, since everyone gets a little starter pack of premium items. Some precious ugprade items are also included.

Quote:
Tested, results:
Can do more thing, I dont like it.
few population (veeery low) and all unbalanced (i like to see % of kingdoms).
The rest is nothing new.
Nice idea, they can do better for me, hope..

your idea is not old school is UTOPIA, no one can make a server with this or how you think they can defend it vs zemi legal actions or something similar with no money?
Thank you for your feedback.
You are right when you're saying that the players distribution seems like it's unbalanced. However I was suprised when I have seen these results:
47% are valorian, 57 players
57% are derion, 64 players
It may seem unbalanced, because only a few people are online at the same time. As the server grows, that problem should just fade away.

Nothing new? What have you expected? I mean, back in the old times, the oldschool server was like this one, except that upgrading was way harder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boohoofubu View Post
yes but ur oldschool is about the same but they have +ing material in 2nd battle etc. and tinctures in goddess tears is yours only in itemshop
Upgrading material is not in the drop yet, but I will consider the idea of putting some in. No, you can get upgrade items from mushrooms too, and from the starter pack too. Both free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boohoofubu View Post
thats not a rule. that is a choice he made to buy ms to up items you also have same choice to do that,

but i dont think making pay to win oldschool is smart in these days. if nothing is farmable you would have a hard time filling that server...
Yes I agree, with the part that it was a choice he made to buy moonstones to upgrade his or her items. Everyone have the same choice to do that, BUT let me note that there are quite a lot other ways from where you can get upgrade items. Buying them is just an option.

Quote:
A complete free server is not sustainable at all. Anyways, everything free sounds awesome, as long as we do not consider the fact that everything would lose it's value since everyone can get it for free.

Lots of you are bothered with that ugly and evil 'pay-to-win'-like concept. But I think that you are not forced to buy anything, to get good items. I do not want to repeat myself, but you have other options too! The starter pack, mushrooms and more soon ... It is definitely not completely pay to win.

EDIT:
Whoops, I forgot to respond to a really important post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xPhilipp97 View Post
Forum?
There is no forum yet. The forum of this server will be merged with the YiroGames forum which is not done yet. If you have any questions or problems, you can get in touch with the administrators on various platforms.
in-game: [DEV]VodocV, VodocD, [TGM]3MinutesD, 3MinutesV
by e-mail: support - at - yirogames.com
or on

An an other post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistroxford View Post

It's already fixed, he was using the same IP address as his brother, and the system considered him as a multiaccount user. If you are experiencing similiar problems, drop us a message please.

You will get a compensation as well, but please allow us some hours to do it.
Old 12/11/2015, 12:55   #21

1x rates like offi, with no mobs, plz, nobody want to progress so slow like this, if you were atleast little bit smart, you should look at enum4s and do things better
Old 12/11/2015, 15:34   #22

It would be a nice game if I did not play alone ..

Old 12/11/2015, 17:19   #23

I think 1x is barely enough, considering the fact that the server is oldschool. Let me note that the x3 experience event is still running.
I really do not understand why you are saying that we are dumb, and other people says that there is no way to get good items, and you get nothing.

I find it very degrading, and definitely not true at all.

There are tons of events, to be honest, in the meaning of rates, it is not even oldschool anymore. Just a few things to consider before you continue saying bad things about the server:
  • tons of events: experience, upgrade, moonstones, christmas
  • just as it is: oldschool.
  • daily login bonus
  • you get premium items for FREE at the begining
  • premium items are also in the drop (mushroom)
  • the website
  • and lots of other things

Why are you saying there are no monsters? Just for your favor, let me share the information that there are actually 20,064 monsters spawned.

Not so much players online. This is true, and it is really sad. If you continue saying those false things, they will think it is a bad server even it is not.
The players online count is the thing what makes the server bad. I swear, it's a vicious circle! Players doesn't come because there are only a few people online.

caiverzi1: this was not a response to your post.

By the way there is a share event on our page.

Upcoming features, fixes, updates:
  • The archer skill called 'Falcon Eye' is going to be fixed. It should display red dots on your minimap, but it doesn't.
  • Players reported that some NPCs are not working. This is what we have been talking about: some NPCs may not work. All of them are going to be fixed as part of a bigger update. If you find any that is still not working, report it please. We can fix it for you. For instance, someone has reported one yesterday, we've got it fixed within minutes.
  • As lots of you have requested, drops are going to be refined, to suit the players' needs, any feedback is appreciated about that.

Any feedback is appreciated, no matter whether it's good or not, as long as it's true.
Okay, now I know what you do not like about this server, and in my opinion, I do not think it makes any sense to get fed up with something about the server (for eg with a buggy quest, or the rates that you do not like) and say really bad things about the server - that actually scares the players - instead of reporting it or making suggestions in a manner that is not intended to be accusing, envious. Or simply just a players response who's got really fed up with the things going on the server.

As I see from my point of view, all of you think that since it is a private server, everything must be easy, everything must be free. But the whole concept of this server is completely the opposite of it. When I say the opposite of 'free', I do not mean moonstones, I mean in-game gold, items that can be purchased with in-game gold that can NOT be bought in any way, and it does not costs money. What I am supposed to do then? Give upgraded items to players for free? What do you want? The keystone of the whole concept is to be as close to the original oldschool experience as possible, and an easy free server is against that.

One last thing to mention: It will not be a really cool server without you, no matter what features it has! We definitely need more players to come.
Old 12/11/2015, 17:34   #24

"Huh, I've just got confused now!
Do you mean, remove the survival tincture that protects your item from being destructed, and with that make upgrading even harder - which I think is not oldschool, it is obsolete!
Or do you mean remove the possibility that the upgrading may fail? It is not a bad idea, however then upgraded items wouldn't be valueable and precious, since everyone can upgrade items all the way to the max level without paying attention how hard is it, Everyone would have the best items then."

i say this because 4story was the best game ever when there was no tincture, I remember people be hero with +16 free items and only some rich guy with +17 equip
Old 12/11/2015, 19:26   #25

I suggest better rates for exp or give for login gift 1 XP + , because its too hard exp and when i dont have equipment i have to exp on low lvl monsters and its so boring .. i can say its harder like in official for me...
BTW today i didn't get daily gift and my brother same, so please check it.
Old 12/11/2015, 21:31   #26

Quote:
"Huh, I've just got confused now!
Or do you mean remove the possibility that the upgrading may fail? It is not a bad idea, however then upgraded items wouldn't be valueable and precious, since everyone can upgrade items all the way to the max level without paying attention how hard is it, Everyone would have the best items then."

i say this because 4story was the best game ever when there was no tincture, I remember people be hero with +16 free items and only some rich guy with +17 equip
This idea sounds really cool. What do you mean under 'free +16 items'?
As far as I remember, you can get +16 items from 69, and 79 dungeons. I remember back in the old times, I had only dungeon items on my character.
+16 items are still farmable in these dungeons. However I do not remember that they gave free +16 upgraded items on the official server. Please assure me that I've got you right. Do you mean the dungeon items that are originally used to opt items? I think it would be good to put some +16 drop on lower levels too.

I really do not get why people are against the 'original x1 rates' concept. It's really close to the original oldschool thing with an exception that it is not as hard pay-to-win as the official was. In fact you are even able to upgrade an item up to +18 using the items that can be found in your cash deposit (the starter pack, it's free, everybody gets one), and using a few upgrading scrolls that you can buy from in-game NPCs at a regular price (10 silvers), and some scroll of reflection that can be gained from mushrooms.

Who didn't like the original, official server with it's rates? I was in love with it, and lots of players thinks the same, but for some reason not our players.

Anyways, everyone keep giving us feedback and suggestions, that's the only way we can make the server better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delainer View Post
I suggest better rates for exp or give for login gift 1 XP + , because its too hard exp and when i dont have equipment i have to exp on low lvl monsters and its so boring .. i can say its harder like in official for me...
BTW today i didn't get daily gift and my brother same, so please check it.
Are the rates really that bad? I can't get it, I mean the highest level player is 46 now, and the server is only a few days old. It took months to level up to 46 back in the old times!

The daily gift: I am sad to see that our system still considers you and your brother as a multiaccount user, even I made sure that both of you get the login bonus. I will check it again, and inform you via e-mail, or in-game.
Old 12/11/2015, 21:54   #27

Yes I understand you but you may look on it from this side:
A new player come on server. There is no players and there is low XP rates. What crazy man will exp min. 1 week for no PVP ? no players on game.
When I started play server I was pleased from all this but when i reached 30lvl I figured that its not so fun like in begin. I counted 2+2 and i figured that it dont make a sense - exp for nothing no players. Thats all.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/11/2015, 22:47   #28

Glossy in my opinion server with old patch and rates like on official dont have a future .
You should probably change your concept .
" Old Times " never come back .
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2015, 22:50   #29

You cannot make old school server with amazing community, cuz old school server STILL has the same community, like on any other server.
Old 12/12/2015, 00:47   #30

Hum, so you do not like the pure oldschool concept with its rates. They are going to be increased then, but not as high as they do on lots of private servers.

Delainer: I have just sent your daily login bonus. From now, you should receive it every day, no matter if your brother is playing or not. Both of you will receive it.

Update: terrority war is now working, thanks for LittleDude, who has reported it.
Thanks
1 User