Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 19:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4story UR OLDSCHOOL Hack

Discussion on 4story UR OLDSCHOOL Hack within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/09/2015, 18:09   #16

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSerialKillerx View Post
Hey, should I be rolling on the floor or laughing my *** off? "ban you forever" wow I just **** my pants, forive me the expression :* I know you want to scare some skiddies, but seriously bruh, your "forever" is another 5 minutes to me. ~SilverAngel
Well i know you are holding about you a lot but well i want to see how you change the id`s of your OS and your hardware components in less than 5 minutes. That might be very interesting for me.

But however, sure there is a way to bypass even gameguard but it`s a way harder than the protections before.

Well I dont think that somebody own the effort to write a hack including a bypass for our Server.

@Skillartz: A hack for P4Story would be worth. The gameforge servers are not really populated anymore.
Old 11/09/2015, 18:24   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSuicideBomber View Post
Well i know you are holding about you a lot but well i want to see how you change the id`s of your OS and your hardware components in less than 5 minutes. That might be very interesting for me.

But however, sure there is a way to bypass even gameguard but it`s a way harder than the protections before.

Well I dont think that somebody own the effort to write a hack including a bypass for our Server.

@Skillartz: A hack for P4Story would be worth. The gameforge servers are not really populated anymore.
whats ids? win key? volume labels? logical serials? firmware (physical) serials? network adapters? cpuid registers? easily, trust me ~SilverAngel
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/09/2015, 18:58   #18

I am loving this....
Old 11/09/2015, 19:02   #19

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSerialKillerx View Post
whats ids? win key? volume labels? logical serials? firmware (physical) serials? network adapters? cpuid registers? easily, trust me ~SilverAngel
Amongst other things, but you can try it
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2015, 19:19   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSuicideBomber View Post
Amongst other things, but you can try it
what should i try exactly lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2015, 16:09   #21

lol boohoo u have no idea bout the server ? how tgm can give honor and ap DDD the ap u get when u deff terretries in aw.... stop telling ****
Old 11/16/2015, 19:17   #22

p4story's hackshield is ****

Tags
4story, cheat, hack, privat server, ur