Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 01:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4StoryPW - ReOpen

Discussion on 4StoryPW - ReOpen within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/05/2013, 15:58   #151

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedoFearBear View Post
Guys, pay attention, the owner of server use the log-in info in server like p4story to steal items!!!
Why do you tell something like this about me ?! I would never ever hack p4Story Accounts (I cant even do it though). If you want to spead rumors to get my server down, its just fail.

Hamachi networks -30 have been added.
Old 09/06/2013, 01:59   #152

By chance from all my friend who played this server with the same id and psw for p4, all item was stolen from the same pg, "Collo" the same name of the admin of 4storypw

forwarned is forearmed
Old 09/06/2013, 10:05   #153

Quote:
By chance from all my friend who played this server with the same id and psw for p4, all item was stolen from the same pg, "Collo" the same name of the admin of 4storypw

forwarned is forearmed
Collo is an admin thats right. But he is not the owner so he hasn' t got access to the database. May some one wants to damage his name. So it can' t be him actually.
Old 09/06/2013, 15:24   #154

elite*gold: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4StoryPW View Post
Collo is an admin thats right. But he is not the owner so he hasn' t got access to the database. May some one wants to damage his name. So it can' t be him actually.
Also ich weiß nur: 4storyPW isn geiler server der wo nirgends sachen klaut.

@PedoFearBear I think you friends gave to a "Collo" the account dates btw if your friends use same PW on every server its easy to get it.
So i think your friends got is so: 20 Servers = Same ID and PW.
So one Person who got it from a P-server of your friend and got a other p-server he can loggin into this account too to steal the items.
Btw how can your friends know that a "Collo" it was?

Greeze
Zero
Old 09/06/2013, 15:41   #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GA]Zero View Post
Also ich weiß nur: 4storyPW isn geiler server der wo nirgends sachen klaut.

@PedoFearBear I think you friends gave to a "Collo" the account dates btw if your friends use same PW on every server its easy to get it.
So i think your friends got is so: 20 Servers = Same ID and PW.
So one Person who got it from a P-server of your friend and got a other p-server he can loggin into this account too to steal the items.
Btw how can your friends know that a "Collo" it was?

Greeze
Zero
my friends played only this server with the same log-in pass, and we talked to the ga of p4, all 5 ppl who played the pw had log-in from the same ip, the ip of person who stoled items and sended it all to pg named "Collo"...
Old 09/06/2013, 18:35   #156

Quote:
my friends played only this server with the same log-in pass, and we talked to the ga of p4, all 5 ppl who played the pw had log-in from the same ip, the ip of person who stoled items and sended it all to pg named "Collo"...
So now you lie.

Because p4s did with this checking and give you this name + IP the Terms of them self so thats not Legit and they know it too.
So nice lie bro.
Old 09/06/2013, 23:29   #157

Quote:
So now you lie.

Because p4s did with this checking and give you this name + IP the Terms of them self so thats not Legit and they know it too.
So nice lie bro.
he give me name and say only the ip is the same, and go read the terms of the p4 server instead of steal items
Old 09/07/2013, 10:14   #158

Quote:
he give me name and say only the ip is the same, and go read the terms of the p4 server instead of steal items
Again, He isn't allowed to give you any Name of the Database because in the Terms is: That he doesn't do anything with this Datas so the Owner of p4s did Illegal things.
Old 09/07/2013, 13:26   #159

Quote:
Again, He isn't allowed to give you any Name of the Database because in the Terms is: That he doesn't do anything with this Datas so the Owner of p4s did Illegal things.
now do not change the subject, i dunno if ga of game can do it or not, but he gived me the name, and the admin of 4storypw steal items in p4s server. be careful
Old 09/07/2013, 13:45   #160

Quote:
now do not change the subject, i dunno if ga of game can do it or not, but he gived me the name, and the admin of 4storypw steal items in p4s server. be careful
So now stop spaming we all know it now and not one of 4storyPW stole it.
Old 09/07/2013, 21:08   #161

Quote:
he use this login because its 4.1 style.
And not to steal items.
Raffst dus net ? Der Admin von 4StoryPW testet die Accdaten von euch auf anderen Servern, fall sihr die selben genommen habt, selber schuld
Old 09/07/2013, 21:13   #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by .BlueExorcist View Post
Raffst dus net ? Der Admin von 4StoryPW testet die Accdaten von euch auf anderen Servern, fall sihr die selben genommen habt, selber schuld
Nur das man dann kleine Ruckler merken würde die man nicht merkt.
Old 09/07/2013, 21:42   #163

Quote:
Nur das man dann kleine Ruckler merken würde die man nicht merkt.
Warum sollte man dann ruckler merken ? Bist du behindert ? Der Admin hat deine Accdaten in der datenbank -> er lädt sich clients von anderen servern/Spielen und teste da die daten -> wer so blöd war und selbe daten benutzt hat, hat jetzt verkackt
Old 09/08/2013, 13:29   #164

Wir werden ab jetzt eine lange Maintence haben. Nach der Maintence werdet ihr einen neues Setup runterladen müssen.
Old 09/09/2013, 18:57   #165

elite*gold: 52
Received Thanks: 1,003
Server ist nun auf Root online
Closed Thread