Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 10:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help 1st Player Armor(Rebuild)

Discussion on Help 1st Player Armor(Rebuild) within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Help 1st Player Armor(Rebuild)

Hello guys is any1 here who knows about how i can put the start armor set and weapon to be More "+" that the exists now.I can do that on function or table ?
I found a table with this name on TGAME-->dbo-->Table-->TSTARTITEMCHART maybe is this that i need? but i dont undestand what goings on there xD
Thnx for your Time !
Old 06/17/2013, 19:20   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by manikas131 View Post
Hello guys is any1 here who knows about how i can put the start armor set and weapon to be More "+" that the exists now.I can do that on function or table ?
I found a table with this name on TGAME-->dbo-->Table-->TSTARTITEMCHART maybe is this that i need? but i dont undestand what goings on there xD
Thnx for your Time !
TSTARTITEMCHART is armor/weapon in tutorial :thumbup:
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2013, 19:21   #3

Ok so i think no1 want to help me with my problem, but ok i know that any1 want to publish it xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Rebuild of Rappelz Bot
11/17/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 0 Replies
So most of you may not remember me but I have coded a few bots back in the day. I had a fairly nice one for rappelz 4 when the GG bypass was working. Now that the private servers are out there is no game-gaurd to get in the way of application sent keystrokes so I am bringing back the bot and recoding it with some nice tricks I have picked up over the last 4 -5 years. FYI : I never release exe's, only code, you will have to compile your self. So to start things off I am wondering if...
Player-Made Tier 12 Armor Sets
05/30/2011 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Source: http://wow.mmosite.com/news/world_of_warcraft_play er_made_tier_12_armor_sets.shtml A player created several Uldum-style T12 armor sets by himself. http://img3.mmo.mmo4arab.com/wow/20110524/wow_t12 _s.jpg
IAT Rebuild
03/19/2011 - General Coding - 4 Replies
hi leute ich habe mich seit kurzem mit Dos Header, Pe header und IAT beschäftigt. Da ich ziemlich wenig ahnugng davon hatte habe ich mich informiert und ein bisschen rumgespielt. Section auflisten oder alle funktion die Importiert wurden auflisten alles kein problem. So jetzt wollte ich mich an das Aramdillo begeben. Ich habe gedumped und die Section wieder hergestellt(wo ich glaube das ich das nicht richtig gemacht habe, aber ich kann diassemblen). Meine zwei Fragen sind nun... Wie rebuild...