Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 15:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4story pserver helping

Discussion on 4story pserver helping within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
4story pserver helping

Hello all ! In this thread i hope that people will start helping each other. We all know that tutorials for making 4story pserver`s were made. Some people have succseed in making an server but A LOT of people hasn`t. So here i ASK those who have succseed to make an server to help US , the ones that didn`t succseed to make an server. I hope to see people helping other people here, many of us have troubles on making an server, me too, i get 1053 error when i try to start TCTRL_GSP service and other ones have other troubles. SO THIS IS AN MESSAGE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SUCCSED IN MAKING A 4STORY PSERVER, PLEASE HELP US . Now you may post your problems here and hope that someone wisely than us will help us. Greez.
rotech
Old 12/26/2012, 19:10   #2

If you have a problem, it's because you don't have completely follow the tutorial I think
Often, the problem is that you don't coorectly register the .reg files during the ODBC or lunch the service in the correctly oder like :
TCTRL_GSP
TLOGIN_GSP
TWORLD_GSP
TMAP_GSP
TRELAY_GSP
And one other, if you are on 64bits it's the ODBC, you must use the ODBC in the Windows\SysWOW64\odbcad32.exe
For me, it was work directly, on 32bits (xp) and my computer 64bits.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2012, 20:27   #3

I had same problem,but was becouse i made a mistake.Check again your files and the best is start all over the server.Delete the old one and start a new one.

I have other problem with my server.I m getting this message

can anyone help?thanks
Old 12/27/2012, 16:37   #4

Hmm caneca59 , this is my skype id pries-notnx add me on skype and i give u team viewer
Old 01/02/2013, 17:36   #5

This is when your Services are not running
Old 01/16/2013, 17:57   #6

hi,
I have the same problem start all services login in and server is currently under maintenace............ and open to services a TLOGIN_GSP is stop why where the problem ?

pls help me.