Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 18:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4Story VN online

Discussion on 4Story VN online within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile 4Story VN online

Hi Man I explain in dowload 4Story.vn C_ART.TMH missing all you have to do is C:\Program Files\Zemi Interactive\4Story_US\Data\Meshes, put in the folder 4Story.vn C:\ Program Files\4StoryVN\4StoryVN\Data\Meshes , C_ART.TMH

I hope to be helpful
Old 04/23/2011, 14:30   #2

elite*gold: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShut View Post
Hi Man I explain in dowload 4Story.vn C_ART.TMH missing all you have to do is C:\Program Files\Zemi Interactive\4Story_US\Data\Meshes, put in the folder 4Story.vn C:\ Program Files\4StoryVN\4StoryVN\Data\Meshes , C_ART.TMH

I hope to be helpful
You can't play, because the Server is Offline!
Old 04/23/2011, 15:01   #3

elite*gold: 0

operating at 100% ^_^