Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > 4Story Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



4Ancient Gold :) Small steps 100g 4,5

Discussion on 4Ancient Gold :) Small steps 100g 4,5 within the 4Story Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
4Ancient Gold :) Small steps 100g 4,5

Hello everyone want to sell golds in the server 4Ancient

You can buy the amount of gold you want , got 9k for sell small steps

100 gold 4,5€ And like that 1000g 45€

OUT OF GOLD BUT GOT SICLE +23 AND ROD PVP 22

PRICE FOR ROD 105€ CHEAP GOOD OPT 22 ALSO WE CAN DO 60% ROD AND THEM 40%

PRICE FOR SICKLE 23 is 240€ IF YOU ARE TRUSTED WE CAN DO 60% MONEY AND SICKLE AND THEM THE REST 40% ASK ME IN PRIVATE

If you wanna buy contact me in discord


Discord : Zixor#8702
Zixor is offline  
Old 04/10/2021, 12:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 270
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 402
Received Thanks: 44
Sent Request in Discord 1 Week Ago newer Accepted it xD
_SmartTrading_ is offline  
Old 04/11/2021, 22:48   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
******* SCAMMING ****

DONT BUY FROM THIS IDIOT WHO HAS NO JOB AND TRIES TO MAKE MONEY BY STEALING FROM PEOPLE
kendalljenner is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
CHEAPEST 4NOVA GOLD!! 4,5 - 100G // SMALL STEPS
07/19/2020 - 4Story Trading - 0 Replies
Sell gold and items very cheap an step by step!! Discord: Cano31#9939
CHEAPEST 4NOVA GOLD!! 6 - 100G // SMALL STEPS
06/28/2020 - 4Story Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, I sell 2500g on 4nova 6 100g Small steps possible! Discord: cano31#9939
[Selling] 4ancient golds we can small steps :)
11/23/2019 - 4Story Trading - 0 Replies
1400g on 4ancient for 40 euro discord: Coous#7614
[Selling] 4ancient small steps 100g-3e i have 3k+
11/21/2019 - 4Story Trading - 0 Replies
discord: Coous#7614 i sell with small steps 100g ea
[Selling] 4ancient sell golds in small steps!!!
11/19/2019 - 4Story Trading - 0 Replies
4ancient 100g - 4 euro i have 6k golds :) discord: Coous#7614



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.