Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > 4Story Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pet-Level-Service

Discussion on Pet-Level-Service within the 4Story Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 132
Pet-Level-Service

Pet leveln ist dir zu mühsam?
Du willst nicht ewig nach Erfahrungssegen suchen um dein Pet endlich mal auf 18 zu bringen?

Dann habe ich hier genau das richtige für Dich:

Der Pet-Service von Vexez.

Dieser Dude zieht dir innerhalb von kürzester Zeit deine Pets auf dein Wunsch Level und ist zugleich sehr Billig! Ebenfalls ist er durch Whatsapp immer mit dir in Kontakt.

Er ist auf folgendem Teamspeak zu finden: ts.bydubi.de:7979
Einfach auf dem Teamspeak den User: Vexez anschreiben.

Kann ihn nur empfehlen hat mir 4 Pets auf 18 und 1 auf 20 gezogen.

MFG

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Pet heal problem Smurfit PET offset
10/24/2009 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Hello. How can i determine my PetHP Offset? Im PW-PH
PET FOOD HACK , PET BAR AND PET SKILL
08/11/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 6 Replies
DONT KNOW IF I'M THE FIRST ONE TO POST THIS KIND OF HACK BUT I GIVE MY CREDIT TO THE FIRST ONE WHO POSTED IT. PET FOOD 1. go to your equip you can see your pet satisfaction there first scan the value of your pet satisfaction scan:(pet satisfaction)|exact value|4bytes 2. feed your pet using crystal or any pet food 3. now scan the new pet satisfaction of your pet after you feed it . |exactvalue|4bytes
[EMU]Hunter pet bug: invincible pet / 1hit kill everything
09/03/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 17 Replies
today i was in a famous private server spamming around asking for a Black Temple party when an hunter asked me to invite him, i invited him and he said lets go.. i was like wtf we are 2, we need at least 10 people man, and he said: do you want your t6? i said ok lets see. He had a big bird as a pet, he said it was a bugged one.. His pet was invincible (like the death bug, infinite HP) and his melee attack was awesome lol.. His pet killed illidan (illidan has millions of HP..) with 2 hits! So...
Show sex of ur Hunters pet / have humanoid pet
09/07/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
My son and I found this out and were happily surprised. Here's what you do... (I am describing what my son did, I never been a hunter yet) Go to Menethil Harbor and find the area with the two ghostly ships (left side after merlocs) Use the ability that lets you control your pet and run around. Go attack one of the ghost marines or seamen get cursed with that curse that makes you look ghostly and like a partial skeleton.