Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4Ancient TCD Release

Discussion on 4Ancient TCD Release within the 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 4Story category.

Old 08/16/2020, 04:11   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KebabXL View Post
I have error:
"File have been changed."
They added protection back this was just aimed to make that result so he couldnt sell it anymore.
Old 08/16/2020, 05:44   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrznSwpr View Post
Weird. I checked for hackers today 3x and not a single one there was using your hack, just macros. Really weird. Are you maybe lying about the many customers you have?
Lol, you are right buddy

And yep no one bought it :>

Quote:
Originally Posted by zPizzaX View Post
They added protection back this was just aimed to make that result so he couldnt sell it anymore.
Now, let me few days to show you that protection or not i'll release it ez.
Old 08/16/2020, 10:11   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleXL View Post
Lol, you are right buddy

And yep no one bought it :>

Now, let me few days to show you that protection or not i'll release it ez.
Please don't tell me you create a discord group/server with all your customers... I thought you're a bit more clever, but well. You're not

btw. I catched one of your "customers" yesterday ingame, got someone baiting him. Was really fun, it was a german guy, maybe 16 years old and he told the guy baiting him literally everything about him and the hack (reallife stuff). That just shows what type of people buy your "hack"

I really hope everyone used Pizza's TCD instead of yours, because his one is literally exactly the same as yours, just that his was free and he didn't scam anyone.

Even if your hack still works what I doubt, then it wouldn't be worth it. Yeah you can farm gold (enjoy that for the last few hours btw. before we add something which makes your macro useless), but how do you want to transfer it to your main acc/buy something? Of course I check logs and so it's not possible to transfer the gold without leaving traces. I hope your "customers" think about that
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2020, 18:29   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrznSwpr View Post
Please don't tell me you create a discord group/server with all your customers... I thought you're a bit more clever, but well. You're not

btw. I catched one of your "customers" yesterday ingame, got someone baiting him. Was really fun, it was a german guy, maybe 16 years old and he told the guy baiting him literally everything about him and the hack (reallife stuff). That just shows what type of people buy your "hack"

I really hope everyone used Pizza's TCD instead of yours, because his one is literally exactly the same as yours, just that his was free and he didn't scam anyone.

Even if your hack still works what I doubt, then it wouldn't be worth it. Yeah you can farm gold (enjoy that for the last few hours btw. before we add something which makes your macro useless), but how do you want to transfer it to your main acc/buy something? Of course I check logs and so it's not possible to transfer the gold without leaving traces. I hope your "customers" think about that
If you only managed to catch one, I don't worry about transferring the golds
Old 08/16/2020, 18:36   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleXL View Post
If you only managed to catch one, I don't worry about transferring the golds
Ah,so you mean your only reason to hack & spread hacks is to damage a server? You must have some serious problems
Old 08/22/2020, 15:41   #21

HEy what can I do with this TCD file ?
Old 08/22/2020, 15:57   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by derin2 View Post
HEy what can I do with this TCD file ?
nothing
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/22/2020, 15:59   #23