Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story > 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 21:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4STORY HARDWARE BAN BYPASS & CE UNDETECTED

Discussion on 4STORY HARDWARE BAN BYPASS & CE UNDETECTED within the 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 4Story category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
4STORY HARDWARE BAN BYPASS & CE UNDETECTED

Hello, I'm sharing you today my tool to bypass hardware ban & my own CE undetected on all the servers ( Official, 4Ancient, P4Story, ... )
Hardware Ban Bypass(4Ancient) :

Apple Engine on official server :

18/07/2020 : Apple Engine 3 on official server

28/07/2020 : 4Ancient & 4Nova Patched it yesterday so i released it. Still working.

I am Happy to release today my new version of my Undetected Cheat Engine Called Apple Engine 3.
It have Driver & Support DBVM.
Apple Engine 3 is working on all the games that i tried.

It is working only on Intel CPU !
Please, verify your CPU before buying.

Credits :
Thanks to Yoke for explaining me how dbvm load debug trace.

Discord : Apple#1642

Old 07/12/2020, 22:20   #2

What a bullshit is that? Bypass on ancient is pretty ez and u even showed what u have to change therexd and i suppose that this "undetected CE" doesnt have debugger so its pretty useless or it has debugger but u cant still use it.

Most likely u just changed string of CE in hex editor thats it.
Old 07/13/2020, 02:27   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleXL View Post
It's you who are saying bullshit my friend.
Cheat engine is open source, you can compile your yourself.
Btw like i said it, it is working too on the official server and debugger is working fine.
I never said that it was hard to bypass 4ancient , but i saw no one who's sharing.
Why do you flame someone who just want to share his content.
Noone said its not open source anyway you could make video showing it on official server since it has better protection than ancient and anyway its useless on ancient jirkus had fixed the most important hacks for farming.
Old 07/13/2020, 21:26   #4

Quote:
I compiled a new one this morning to prove you that i didn't just change string.
You'll find below a video showing it on official server.
Btw, that's true that they fixed many things on ancient but you still can get some usefull functions for farming.

You are still not showing how you are using debugger and btw u don't need to hide pointers i can release them anytime anyone asks me, well sorry you are even hiding where the pointers are pointing which is useless to hide xd.

Another edit: you didn't even get pointers xd:
Old 07/13/2020, 23:52   #5

Quote:
I do.
I just tried to get values directly from my tutorial in game to see if if the game was not crashing while scanning.
And i hided the values to avoid a patch, you are just too stupid to understand it.
I'm tired of talking with a flamer.
I have a good CE undected with debugger and i explain how to get all the values in game with cheat engine. I explain too how to get pointers for these values.
I'll not answer you anymore. If someone interested or want proofs : Apple#1642.
Btw you are talking me like if you was *** on 4s cheat, but you still didn't find invincible, invisible, fly, & range hack values .
I found invisible and fly but it sucks like yours so its not even worth adding it and anyway ur not showing how you are using debugger and no u dont even have pointers unless you have completely changed cheat engine and compiled it xd.
Old 07/14/2020, 01:04   #6

Quote:
Proof ? Show me a video of invincible and fly
btw, trust me or not i don't care i know what i have.
When ill have time ill do specially video for u :P btw a pointer in ce looks like this:
Old 07/14/2020, 14:19   #7

Quote:
I invite you to re-read what I wrote before. Because I think you read it wrong.
No i just clearly see that you are bullshiting here and faking *****.
Old 07/14/2020, 18:48   #8

Quote:
I showed you my cheat engine on Ancient, you asked me about it on the official, I showed it to you too, I just think you're afraid that people can learn to create their own hacks.
I probably should do a video to show how to get all values and how to get the pointers for these values step by step then how to create their own hack in visual basic.

You are doing a great job with your public hack, but you are starting to think like silverangel that you are the only one who can provide hacks in game. Anyone who know how work cheat engine & Olly can hack on the game.
Let me stop u right there i asked if you can make a video where u show how you use debugger you didnt do that and called it "showing debugger" you were only scanning values second u said u have pointers i proved u dont have pointers but u have only one time addresses third why would i be afraid of that ppl can make their own hacks? My hack is free its not paid so there is no reason to be afraid lmao. 4th go for it show it people i suppose u can do it.
Old 07/15/2020, 02:11   #9

Quote:
1st- I didn't call my video "showing debugger", you asked me to show you cheat engine on official server, not debugger and that's what i did.
2rd- I already said why i used values in the video and not pointers.
3rd- You are afraid because you want like SA to monopolize the cheats on 4story. Otherwise, you would already have explained how to do cheats, atleast in private. You already know that SA is not selling anymore his cheats and he is no more answering on telegram & forum.
4- I actually sold 2 cheat engine and someone should buy me one tutorial soon so I'll not. But I will explain soon how to get pointers for free.

Personally, I have no problem with you. I even find that what you do with your cheat is great. The only thing I don't like about you is that you attack me for no reason when I'm just trying to share my content.

1St screen: i wrote that i suppose it doesnt have debugger/ you cant use it = you should prove me wrong
2nd cant see that explanation anywhere
3rd Why would i want to monetize the hack it doesnt have any special features like SA's one. One guy asked me something about cheats u are right about that but he wrote it like that he wants to show how to get pointers and about SA i dont watch his forum and it was pretty hard to buy his cheats everytime.
4th Whatever if they are stupid to buy something like this its their's choice.

The problem is there that you want money for something that everyone can do by just watching YT tutorials.

Here is the video for u:
Old 07/15/2020, 23:54   #10

Quote:
It's not invicible hack, ennemy's can't attack you but you can't attack too.
But for the fly, that's good. It's a good one i don't know why you don't integrate it in your cheat.
2nd -> "I just tried to get values directly from my tutorial in game to see if if the game was not crashing while scanning"

I really think that you would monetize it if you just had range and invincible. And that's actually not that stupid, some people want to learn how to create their own hack. You say that there are many tutorials on youtube but most of them are outdated or not working on the official server. Btw they are just giving values and they don't explain how to get these values.

I do not sell my tool and my tutorial for cheating, the goal is more educational.
I explain how to get around hackshield and gameguard, how to find all the values ​​of the game without giving them. I then explain how to get the pointers (even if there is an anti debugger). This is the purpose of my tool and my tutorial.

I spent time in the tutorial explaining everything correctly so people can understand how hacks are made.
I found it just normal to charge for a "training" that fully explains how to create your cheat from A to Z.
I said its **** so i wont even add it and the fly hack is **** also you cant use speed hack while you are using fly.
And no i wouldnt monetize it.

Id like to see how you explain people how to get rid of gameguard on offi and unpacking client etc..
Old 07/18/2020, 19:49   #11

Btw how could u be damaged while u had invicible turned on :joy:
2:20 isnt it cuz u just used the same bad "invicible" like i showed and u put it on hotkeys to change values?
Old 01/28/2021, 22:04   #12

What is par for the course ? I really want to learn how to create hacks
Old 12/12/2023, 14:46   #13

elite*gold: 130
Hi, u have bypass for p4story ?