Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 12:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Your Opinions on NEW Hack From MegaByte, BlaXpirit, and Deficit

Discussion on Your Opinions on NEW Hack From MegaByte, BlaXpirit, and Deficit within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: Should we disable certain hack functions in pvp?
You should only disable autopilling in PvP 2 2.53%
You should only disable speed hacks in PvP 10 12.66%
You should only disable resurrecting in PvP 5 6.33%
You should only disable teleporting to enemy maps 7 8.86%
You should only disable a combination of the above (please explain) 5 6.33%
You should disable ALL hacks in PvP 33 41.77%
You should not disable ANY hacks in PvP 1 1.27%
You should limit the number of PvP hackers by making people pay for PvP hacks 6 7.59%
I don't care either way 5 6.33%
Other (please explain) 5 6.33%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02/07/2011, 23:32   #31

elite*gold: 0
oh a good ideea would be to remove the filter bypass u can expose ur self coz u cant know all the wrods forbiden is like i tryed to type "grape" and is unalowed coz it contains word "rape" in it ***** os dodging filter isnt tht cool and we cant even turn it of or on. just as a sugestion
Old 02/07/2011, 23:44   #32

Received Thanks: 1,003
Well the swear filter stays and you can turn it on or off all the hacks are able to be turned on and off apart from multi client because its required to be on from the start but meh.
Old 02/09/2011, 04:39   #33

ok. you meen turning it on/off on the new release right ? coz in this one atm it cant ve turned off .it is usefull but some times old ppl know wht words are filtered etc.il just wait for new release then.

btw : if we are using your mapfun, as i know aeria runs a third party on our pc's when we play the game, since your mapfun has .dll file can they detect that we are using it?
or they just have to wait till you fail and some1 report you by seeing you using it?
i meen can they know like if we use the gm mode for lvl? or anything like that?
( coz whn i war i can tell when a person auto pills its really obvious thou but idc )
but can they know if they would take " a look" in our accounts/pc?(if its posible)
Old 02/09/2011, 06:35   #34

Received Thanks: 1,003
AERIA runs no third party stuff...

and we wont be using MapFun just some of the things from it like multi hit hack and teleporting etc.

And the idea for the bot part is to make it look like a player there will possibly be another mode where it dosnt care about looking like a player though.

And theres loads of people reported for hacking most of which still are not banned.
People can spend all day in an enemy town currently and still not get banned.

And they wouldnt be allowed to look at our computers software :P blizard tried and legally they were not alloud. The best they could do is use software like XTrap or some other anti hack. If they do we will have to bypass it
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2011, 08:40   #35

ok ty for the info Mega, the ideead with the look like a player bot going to be awsome.When you are done im free for testing
Old 02/10/2011, 00:13   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
AERIA runs no third party stuff...

and we wont be using MapFun just some of the things from it like multi hit hack and teleporting etc.

And the idea for the bot part is to make it look like a player there will possibly be another mode where it dosnt care about looking like a player though.

And theres loads of people reported for hacking most of which still are not banned.
People can spend all day in an enemy town currently and still not get banned.

And they wouldnt be allowed to look at our computers software :P blizard tried and legally they were not alloud. The best they could do is use software like XTrap or some other anti hack. If they do we will have to bypass it
Unless its me, I will be banned within 10 minutes.
Old 02/10/2011, 05:38   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by iktov2 View Post
Unless its me, I will be banned within 10 minutes.
I think that may be because of some bad blood involving ts1 lmao.
Old 02/10/2011, 07:54   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaegerspas View Post
I think that may be because of some bad blood involving ts1 lmao.
But I did nothing. I made something, I sold it to a couple people. That was my only part of it. What did I do?
Old 02/10/2011, 17:04   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by iktov2 View Post
But I did nothing. I made something, I sold it to a couple people. That was my only part of it. What did I do?
I'm not saying you did anything I'm simply saying they probably hold you responsible for all that went wrong for being the creator. You had no idea what was to come but thats not what they're fixated on. Just the simple fact that you created it.

They should really blame themselves tbh. The didn't really do anything to prevent it.... Much like in ts2...
Old 02/11/2011, 13:20   #40

oops i chose the last one but i meant to pick the 5th one. you should only allow auto-pilling i think
Old 02/20/2011, 07:07   #41

any ideas when would team anarchy would be done?
Old 02/20/2011, 09:18   #42

I think they concentrating on bot at the moment.
Old 02/21/2011, 10:06   #43

oh kk good luck to team anarchy, thx in advance to u guys
Old 02/25/2011, 11:23   #44

You should only disable teleporting to enemy maps