Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 06:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling any version expect latest Korean, anything u want

Discussion on Selling any version expect latest Korean, anything u want within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/02/2024, 22:38   #16

elite*gold: 0
Bye
Old 02/02/2024, 22:42   #17

I'm sorry, but since I don't understand English very well and the translation may not be accurate, how can I contact you? How did I retrieve these files? Because the opening speed of foreign websites is very slow, I hope you can find a very fast download speed online drive to share. Thank you very much.
Old 02/02/2024, 22:47   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdxiaorg View Post
I'm sorry, but since I don't understand English very well and the translation may not be accurate, how can I contact you? How did I retrieve these files? Because the opening speed of foreign websites is very slow, I hope you can find a very fast download speed online drive to share. Thank you very much.
Wait until Monday
Old 02/03/2024, 03:03   #19

a parasite like you; And how is this scammer still standing on this forum

I disgust you all; knowledge 100% - experience 100% - but development 0%

Stealing is easy for you, you don't know how to combine it.

You are all parasites.

Hang out wherever your own garbage dump is,

There is a study starting above; We identify those who are developers and have potential.

Rather than contributing to people, they become fraudsters, thieves, etc. You are behaving.

Because of masses like you, people
He cannot have fun and play.
Old 02/03/2024, 03:49   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHNbaskan View Post

You are all parasites.

There is a study starting above; We identify those who are developers and have potential.

Rather than contributing to people, they become fraudsters, thieves, etc. You are behaving.

stfu stupid
Old 02/03/2024, 09:35   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHNbaskan View Post

You are all parasites.

Lan sıfatsız. Bu zamana kadar oyuna ekstra ne ekledinde konuşuyorsun. Elindeki kod benim bir yıl önceki fonksiyon eklediğim kod. Ondan sonra koreyi yazdım taa mayıs ayında. Beyin var mı sende o kodları yazacak? Elimde exe var. Oyun motoru var. Sen kimsin. Unuttun mu sql için yalvardığın günleri. Ben unutmadım. Ekran kayıtları da duruyor. Sen bekle.
Old 02/11/2024, 16:33   #22

Sorry, China is too busy for the Chinese New Year and doesn't have time to do it. I can't download the Discord software you mentioned, and it stops downloading 87% of the time. There really isn't any way, can we communicate via email format? My email address is . The program can be uploaded to Thank you for sharing this online drive with me.
Old 02/14/2024, 06:56   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdxiaorg View Post
Sorry, China is too busy for the Chinese New Year and doesn't have time to do it. I can't download the Discord software you mentioned, and it stops downloading 87% of the time. There really isn't any way, can we communicate via email format? My email address is . The program can be uploaded to Thank you for sharing this online drive with me.
contact me I will help you develop GXCW.
discord : 99cybersecurity