Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 18:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help us out with the Twelve Sky 2 Private Server

Discussion on Help us out with the Twelve Sky 2 Private Server within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,003
Smile Help us out with the Twelve Sky 2 Private Server

Heya everyone, if you don't know already im the Lead programmer of the private server emulator project at NZGames.

I would like to know if anyone here would be interested in helping us out by collecting information for us. We are in need of Mob's (Monsters) to full the world. We already have two people who are going to help but the job would get done much quicker if there were more helpers.

If you are willing to help:
You would be required to use MapFun a tool I have made and to walk around the world adding in where mob's spawn and how many there are in each area etc. I will of course be writing a tutorial on how to do this once I have programed into Map Fun the functions needed to collect and store the mob spawn data.

You wont be hacking as such you will only be walking around the world and clicking a button and typing in a name or selecting a mob name from a list. You will also be required to count the amount of monsters spawned in an area they move around so you would zoom out as far as you can and print screen and count them in a still image. For this it would be recomended to have your view distances set to as far as you can in the options.

The collected data will be analysed and put into the monster database for the private server so that we have monsters in the world. Are you wondering how you helping us collect the data we need speeds up our development on the private server? Well its quite simple it saves us the time of going and doing this very long and tedious task and allows us to focus on the coding behind the server. The work can get boring but in time it would yeild great results for our private server.

If you are interested in helping out then please reply here or add me on msn and let me know my msn is megabyte [at] nzgames.net.nz

People who help out will be granted access to closed beta and future betas as testers and also would be given thanks for the work they do.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/03/2010, 10:15   #2

I will help in any way I can, witch may be limited but whatever I can do.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2010, 22:29   #3

Received Thanks: 1,003
Sweet as
Old 02/08/2010, 02:14   #4

Nobody?
Old 02/11/2010, 05:06   #5

Well in aboiut 2 weeks, or however lon git takes newegg to ship My items, i will be able to Build my PC and Finsih Working on the Private Server again,

WOOT

Tri407tiny-(Lead "Resigned temperarly" COmmunication Encryption Packet Analysis)
Old 05/23/2010, 23:17   #6

Hello, Megabyte, I am a player of Twelve Sky 2 in the Philippines and I am a member of NZGames forums. I can help you with naming the monsters and all other tasks stated above. I am proficient with english language and has good communication skills (I learn other languages fast)..

You can contact me @

- ym/msn.
Old 05/25/2010, 22:06   #7

i would love to help i am a nanjin M1 not that i think that matters if u write a tut on how to use map fun i will do everything i possibly can to help. I have great intrest ina good private server.
Old 05/25/2010, 23:27   #8

Been playing Ts2 for over a year on both ver`s, got max lvl on one of them, i can help if you want,
Old 05/26/2010, 14:37   #9

after i get a new mother board and some new pieces of my pc il help ya too.just make that tut about mapfun

can't w8 for the PS
Old 05/27/2010, 03:18   #10

multi hack seems to do nothing and attack speed either does nothin or crashes m y game crash being more often also i try to create a mob block but it does not work i click go to mob sets it does nothing and if i hit add wset on mob sets it gives me an error. also what does *** boss do so far only working things are preset teleports character speed and auto pill
Old 06/02/2010, 10:18   #11

I would love to help, but i'm a rookie :d
Old 06/03/2010, 14:19   #12

hi i am also a player or ts2 phillippine server i got max lvl also in the current server..tell me what u need and i may work some things out for u

contact me at
Old 06/19/2010, 04:30   #13

hey mega, if you want i can try and help. im lvl 90 so i can get to everymap, or atleast most, so i can try to get as much as info as i can.
Old 06/19/2010, 04:58   #14

ile help out anyway i can im really looking forward to your private server
Old 06/19/2010, 13:29   #15

Sure id Be glad to help i already know alot of twelve sky 2 im M27 in Redemption server