Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 22:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need multiclient for vista tut (aeria)

Discussion on I need multiclient for vista tut (aeria) within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation I need multiclient for vista tut (aeria)

I need multiclient for vista tut (aeria) PLEASE!
Old 01/10/2010, 23:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
just download the multiclient change the compatibility for windows xp, after turn as administrator and thats all , you put how many multi you like to open and have fun . I hope it will workout for you i use xp so do not have any trouble with it :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE]Aeria Multiclient
02/21/2012 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 139 Replies
Working as of March 26, 2010! Multiclient supporting up to 3 clients ATM. Features: Console based, user-friendly. Easy to use. Error logging system. - If any error occurs, the program will create a text file with the error, and you can send me the text file. That way I can fix any bugs. Resolution settings are automatically imported from your normal TwelveSky2 option settings. ~ This means no more annoying resolution finding and typing like other Multiclient. EXTREMELY LITE only 3 KB!
Multiclient für Aeria
08/16/2010 - Last Chaos - 2 Replies
Hay Leute Gibt es nen Multi für Aeria? weil wurstbrot hat seinen ja rausgemacht :> lg
Multiclient for Vista 32
10/30/2009 - 12Sky2 - 5 Replies
I play on Vista 32 andhave Problems with each 12Sky2 Multiclient or Hide Tool http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/12sky2-hacks-bots -cheats-exploits/294211-twelve-sky-2-multi-client- release-5.html Now i ask for Help to anyone who also use Vista and could tell me what i must do to get 2 Times 12Sky2 Thx to all who answer!!
Can u multiclient on vista?
05/29/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
TOPIC