Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 14:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

guys i think they did a quick patch

Discussion on guys i think they did a quick patch within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
guys i think they did a quick patch

when i use strikers trainer i crash after about 10 minutes

so im pretty sure a patch , can anyone update auto pill/attack
Old 08/12/2009, 11:12   #2

They changed the font back, and changed the codes so hacks don't work.
Old 08/12/2009, 11:24   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
mother... eff. lol eff it all.
Old 08/14/2009, 03:16   #4

hey Hadez99, I've been trying to contact you but you wouldn't respond back.. can u check your profile( I left a message) and reply back as soon as possible..

Thanks ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
hey guys.. need a quick hand.
11/24/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
so the other day my sister updated my game client to epologue.. and i need to have it at final. anyone got a link so i can download a patch that brings my epologue back to gracia final. i know there out there i just dunno where. and i would rather not have to reinstall l2. thanks :)
Can you guys do me a quick 2 second favour :)
09/01/2009 - Off Topic - 16 Replies
Hey i'm not sure if this is in the right section but I wanted to ask for a small 2 second favour :) If you guys can go here Twitter Background Design Contest Entry by @WallyKSM and vote this wallpaper 5 stars, i'd really appriciate it :) Please don't vote below 5 stars aha :) Anyways thanks for your time ^.^ Take care!
Quick resolve for 1.158 patch
08/26/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
As you know, theres a new patch out and people cant use the Testosterone loader to bot. I have found another way you can bot until Rumata makes a new Loader for us all. Follow these simple steps below; 1) Open Nuconnector71 2) Open AGBot 3) Open Silkroad Loader (Normal SRO) 4) Log in and Bot 5) If bot doesnt start walkscript, go to the hunting area and press 'Start bot'
NEw patch quick vp
08/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
ok first post so if someone already said this please tell me. after the new patch theres a really simple way to get fast vps. get a newb lvl 50-60 (im only lvl 83 so i use a 51 newb) and take them to a place that u can easily kill at. lvl them to 50% and you shud get just over 203 vp. have them atk u an d kill them. it pays to have a water tao above lvl 70 at this point so that they can constantly revive the newb and repeat the process. you shud get 15k vp in less than an hour if you do it...