Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 09:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Project: 12sky2 Cracking project

Discussion on [HELP]Project: 12sky2 Cracking project within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [HELP]Project: 12sky2 Cracking project (PHILIPPINES)

I need help cracking this client (the objective is to disable X-TRAP) for 12sky2.ph

tnx for those who will help

currently using OLLYDBG for debugging some codes...
Old 08/09/2009, 12:35   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
might be hard to debug. i'm assuming its packed. unless you run it and then wait for it to unpack itself and then debug. however i think you'll get detected and crash or get kicked.
Old 08/09/2009, 13:47   #3

Xtrap Is so Hard...Cause Plenty Of games use that...
So we need Some New Program to bypass that....
Old 08/09/2009, 21:11   #4

i tried using UCEs (different kinds made by diff people) but it can only bypass X-trap and cannot do further actions such as scanning and making some modification from the codes
Old 08/09/2009, 21:15   #5

been doing some reading. might be your files that access the game's memory. can't recall what they were, but you need to modify it for this game. the UCE's that they made for xtrap are probably patched or the xtrap for PH looks for extra strings that the UCE maker didn't know about.
Old 08/09/2009, 22:27   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeraid View Post
been doing some reading. might be your files that access the game's memory. can't recall what they were, but you need to modify it for this game. the UCE's that they made for xtrap are probably patched or the xtrap for PH looks for extra strings that the UCE maker didn't know about.
hmmm...now i'm trying to make my own UCE...hope can finish this project before cbt ends..kindda busy right now...
Old 08/09/2009, 22:31   #7

good luck. I also want to learn how to make a UCE, but i don't need to right now.
Old 08/09/2009, 23:54   #8

Can someone upload the 12Sky2 Phili client for me? Not just the .exe. =P
Old 08/13/2009, 13:07   #9

^
^
the client is too big... u can try getting at d official site if it may please you...

12sky2.mygame.ph