Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2 > 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 00:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tutorial] Twelve Sky 2 -How To Find Addresses-

Discussion on [Tutorial] Twelve Sky 2 -How To Find Addresses- within the 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 12Sky2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [Tutorial] Twelve Sky 2 -How To Find Addresses-

Twelve Sky 2
TUTORIAL
-How To Find Addresses-
(Updated 12/11/09)
By ChaoticJapan

Note: "This tutorial was aimed at those new to the forums or memory editing in general.
If you have some knowledge in memory editing, or even just know how to use CheatEngine, then scroll the to the very bottom and I have a "Pro/Experienced" Section just for you guys!
Enjoy and Good Luck!"

"What will I be learning?"

How to Find and Use:
  • Attack Speed
  • Movement Speed
  • Current HP / Health
  • Max HP / Health
  • Current MP / Spirit
  • Max MP / Spirit
  • Zoom
  • Animation

"Which version of Twelve Sky 2 is this tutorial for?"
This Tutorial will cover how to obtain and use addresses for any 12 Sky 2 that does NOT use any security programs whatsoever. If you wish to try and use this with a version that DOES use security, I suggest finding some method of bypassing the security by either downloading an injector to "inject" specific .dll files into the game process to allow you to use a UCE (Undetected Cheat Engine) OR find a program or trainer that is programed to bypass the security automatically. With doing this there are risks of downloading Viruses, Trojans, Malware, etc. that the download provider may have put into the file to harm those who download. If trying this method, please be very careful and always ask for a scan before downloading, or if you're brave enough, download it yourself then scan on Virustotal.com. I AM NOT responsible for any viruses/trojans/malware you get infected with if you download any unofficial programs.
IF you know that your version of 12 Sky 2 does NOT use a security program then feel free to keep on reading.
"Can I get banned for using this? What are my chances?"

By adding this section to the tutorial, I hereby state I am under no obligation and give no guarantee that the readers and users of this tutorial will NOT have their accounts or characters be BANNED. Please always use hacks under caution and at your OWN RISK. The following hacks made available by this tutorial are not to be used around other players for risk of Reporting, Video Recording, or Screen shooting of the hacker and sometimes leading to the Banishment of an account or character.

IF you are aware of these risks, feel free to continue reading. However, by all means don't let this scare you. With versions of 12 Sky 2 that don't use security, it is HIGHLY unlikely that you will be found hacking unless someone records you while you are hacking. In my case, I have never been banned and I have been hacking 12 Sky 2 and 12 Sky 1 for a couple of years. If you do get banned, it is probably for these reasons and your fault for being spotted and recorded. Again, take caution and hack SMART... don't be seen!

"What do I use? Where can I download?"
Use this Engine as a main source for Memory Editing and Hex Editing. However, any CHEATENGINE will do, seeing as how MOST 12Sky 2s do not currently use any security programs. But I prefer this program for finding addresses.
[THIS TUTORIAL WILL REFER TO THIS PROGRAM FOR FINDING ADDRESSES]
Use this Engine not to find addresses but to use the hotkey functions for on-the-go hacking. This is what I use for switching my hacks on and off whenever I need to. I don't know if there are other programs for this, but this is the most simple, and therefore I use it.
"Teach me h4x PLEASE!"
1. Attaching 12 Sky 2 To CheatEngine

First thing we want to do is open our CheatEngine

If all things are set to Default, then you should be fine. This means you or anyone else didn't mess around with the settings. However for future hacking, you may want to change Update, Freeze, and Address List Intervals to 0-1 ms. You can do this by clicking on Edit then drag down to Settings or you can click on the button Settings under the big E. Once the Settings window popped up, at the very bottom, above [Ok] and [Cancel], it should say

Update interval [____]ms
Freeze interval [____]ms
Found address list update interval [____]ms

You should change this to 0 or 1. This is useful for having addresses update as quick and as accurately as possible so you can find what your looking for and hacks will work even better.

Once CheatEngine is open, we start up Twelve Sky 2

If your 12 Sky 2 has a launcher (which most do), let it update, then just Start the game as normal. However, it will help A LOT if you have 12 Sky 2 in windowed mode.

Press Alt and Tab together to get back to CheatEngine or just switch to it, then click on the small, glowing Computer and Magnifying Glass icon at the top left

Once the window pops up, scroll down until you see TwelveSky2.exe with the little 12 Sky 2 icon to it's left. This is what the process name usually is. If not, then it will be the name of whatever version it's on. I don't know exactly what the names would be but if you followed what I've said so far, it should still have the icon and still be near the bottom.

Once you've located the process, double-click it or click it once then click [Open]

Congratulations!
You've attached TwelveSky2.exe to your CheatEngine. Now this is where the true hacking begins.
2. Finding Addresses Through CheatEngine
"How can I attack with Lightning Speed? Or just fast enough to kill things quicker?"
  • Attack Speed
To find the Attack Speed Address, you will first need the Skill/Martial Art Technique that increases your Elemental (Aeria) or Attribute (MAYN) damage by 5-10% (depending on skill level/mastery) and increases Attack Speed by 5-10% (depending on skill level/mastery). It should look like one of these depending on which Faction/Clan you are:

Once you find out if you have it, we MUST use the Level/Skill Mastery 1 version. You can do this buy clicking the Down Arrow next to the skill ingame. Next, Equip it. Then USE it. Once it's activated, Alt+Tab or switch back to CheatEngine. Then in the middle of the window, it should say Value:. Right under it is a box, in that box, type 5. Then make sure under the box it says Exact Value and under that it should say 4 Bytes. Once all of these are correct, click [First Scan] (above Value:)

Once this finishes, you'll notice a list of addresses on the left, ignore that and go back into the game by Alt+Tab or switching to it and remove whatever weapon you have. This should take off the Buff you just used. Then go back to CheatEngine and then type in the box 0. After that, click [Next Scan], which is right next to [First Scan]

After that, the addresses to the left should have become less. Now, go back into the game. Once there, equip a weapon then activate the same Level/Skill Mastery 1 skill AGAIN. Then go back into CheatEngine and type into the box 5. Then you should end up with about 2-6 addresses on the list on the left. If not, continue the pattern of searching 5 when the skill is on, then take off weapon then searching 0 until you get around 2-6 addresses.

Once you get 2-6 addresses, highlight all of them by right-clicking one of them and then left-clicking Select all items. Then click on the little Red Arrow. All of the addresses should have moved to the bottom box. All of them but ONE will be Client-Sided addresses, meaning it only shows up on the skill icon at the top, but doesn't really work.

To find the one that actually changes your Attack Speed you will need to test each and every address until it changes your Attack Speed. You can do this by double-clicking one of the numbers under the Value column. Then changing this address to something drastic like 150. After typing 150, click [OK]. Then, to the left, under the Frozen column, click whatever Box you edited. There should now be a Green Checkmark in the box . Now, go attack something FAR AWAY FROM ANYONE ELSE. If you begin to attack at an extremely high speed, then this is the only address you want. If not, go back into CheatEngine and uncheck the Box you checked earlier and don't worry about the Value, it will change once you move ingame. Now, do the same thing with another address, and try each one until you find it.

Once you do find it... CONGRATULATIONS! You can now edit the Value of that address however you like, as long as it is FROZEN! Just be careful no one watches you. A good thing to know is that when you do use high speed when Attacking, other players will see the Animations (attack skills & normal hits) go at normal speed, however they will end sooner than normal and end abruptly, which looks very suspicious. So still be sure no one is around. Have fun!

Suggested Values:
- 20 [Unnoticeable with MAX Attack Speed Buff]
- 50 - 100 [Useful for Grinding ALONE]
- 145 [Fastest AoE Speed while ALONE]

Tips:
- ALWAYS use this ALONE or with a hacking friend.
- The less LAG you have, the higher chance you hit a higher number of times. Sometimes, because the server cannot keep up with your client, you will hit a lower number of times than at normal speed. Consider lowering graphic quality and closing/minimizing other programs and windows.
"How can I run super fast? Or even Teleport!"
  • Movement Speed
To find the Movement Speed Address, you will first need the Skill/Martial Art Technique that increases Dodge rate by 5-20% (depending on skill level/mastery) and increases Movement Speed by 5-20% (depending on skill level/mastery). It should look like one of these depending on which Faction/Clan you are:

Once you find out if you have it, we MUST use the Level/Skill Mastery 1 version. You can do this buy clicking the Down Arrow next to the skill ingame. Next, Equip it. Then USE it. Once it's activated, Alt+Tab or switch back to CheatEngine. Then in the middle of the window, it should say Value:. Right under it is a box, in that box, type 5. Then make sure under the box it says Exact Value and under that it should say 4 Bytes. Once all of these are correct, click [First Scan] (above Value:)

Once this finishes, you'll notice a list of addresses on the left, ignore that and go back into the game by Alt+Tab or switching to it and remove whatever weapon you have. This should take off the Buff you just used. Then go back to CheatEngine and then type in the box 0. After that, click [Next Scan], which is right next to [First Scan]

After that, the addresses to the left should have become less. Now, go back into the game. Once there, equip a weapon then activate the same Level/Skill Mastery 1 skill AGAIN. Then go back into CheatEngine and type into the box 5. Then you should end up with about 2-6 addresses on the list on the left. If not, continue the pattern of searching 5 when the skill is on, then take off weapon then searching 0 until you get around 2-6 addresses.

Once you get 2-6 addresses, highlight all of them by right-clicking one of them and then left-clicking Select all items. Then click on the little Red Arrow. All of the addresses should have moved to the bottom box. All of them but ONE will be Client-Sided addresses, meaning it only shows up on the skill icon at the top, but doesn't really work.

To find the one that actually changes your Movement Speed you will need to test each and every address until it changes your Movement Speed. You can do this by double-clicking one of the numbers under the Value column. Then changing this address to something drastic like 300. After typing 300, click [OK]. Now, go click anywhere to walk FAR AWAY FROM ANYONE ELSE. If you begin to walk at an extremely high speed, then this is the only address you want. If not, go back into CheatEngine and Value back to it's initial number, which is probably 5. Now, do the same thing with another address, and try each one until you find it.

Once you do find it... CONGRATULATIONS! You can now edit the Value of that address however you like, and it DOES NOT have to be FROZEN! Just be careful no one watches you. A good thing to know is that when you do use high speed when Walking or Running, other players will see the EXACTLY what you see. So still be sure no one is around. Have fun!

Suggested Values:
- 30 [Unnoticeable with MAX Movement Speed Buff]
- 54500 [FASTEST Teleporting Speed, Walking or Running]

Tips:
- ALWAYS use this ALONE or with a hacking friend.
- The Teleporting value I provided above is TRUE teleportation, because it lets you teleport through Objects and past Gaps. However, if you want to teleport long distances (like accross maps) then you will need a clear sight of view to where you want to teleport, which means nothing in the way, except for maybe a few obstacles, but no walls.
- When Teleporting is activated, if you click on a monster, then click again for normal attack, or use an Attack Skill, you will automatically teleport to that monster's Z & X Coordinates and begin attacking.
- The Value of this Address will NOT change back by itself, meaning you do NOT need to Freeze the value.
"How can I make my bot/trainer use 12Sky2's Current HP/Health memory address to find out when to use a pill/tablet?"
  • Current HP/Health
To find the Current HP/Health Address all you need to do is determine how much Current HP/Health you have right now. Go ingame and look at the top-left of the screen where the Red HP/Health bar is. It should say # / #. Whatever the first number is, that is what you want to remember.

Example (Aeria) :

Now, Alt+Tab or switch back to CheatEngine. Then in the middle of the window, it should say Value:. Right under it is a box, in that box, type whatever the first number was. Then make sure under the box it says Exact Value and under that it should say 4 Bytes. Once all of these are correct, click [First Scan] (above Value:)

Once this finishes, you'll notice a list of addresses on the left, ignore that and go back into the game by Alt+Tab or switching to it. Now, either take damage or remove your Body Armor, then put it back on. Then go back to CheatEngine and then type in the box whatever the first number is NOW. After that, click [Next Scan], which is right next to [First Scan]

After that, there SHOULD be one address left. If not, go back ingame and either take MORE damage or somehow Heal. Then go back to CheatEngine and then type in whatever the first number is NOW. After that, click [Next Scan] until you get 1 address.

Once you do find it... CONGRATULATIONS! You have now found the Current HP/Health address. This address is Client-Sided, which means only you or your bots/trainers can see them, but are not actually affecting your real ingame Current HP/Health. This are mainly used for the creation of Bots and Trainers so that they can determine how much of your Current HP/Health is left and if it needs to Heal or not. Have fun!

Suggested Values:
- NONE, DO NOT CHANGE. Changing this value will only show up on your HP/Health bar and not affect anything on the server. DO NOT FREEZE, if you do, it will freeze the Game Client after your second change in HP/Health.

Tips:
- Useful for/with Bots and Trainers
"How can I make my bot/trainer use 12Sky2's Max HP/Health memory address to find out when to use a pill/tablet?"
  • Max HP/Health
To find the Max HP/Health Address all you need to do is determine how much Max HP/Health you have right now. Go ingame and look at the top-left of the screen where the Red HP/Health bar is. It should say # / #. Whatever the second number is, that is what you want to remember.

Example (Aeria) :

Now, Alt+Tab or switch back to CheatEngine. Then in the middle of the window, it should say Value:. Right under it is a box, in that box, type whatever the second number was. Then make sure under the box it says Exact Value and under that it should say 4 Bytes. Once all of these are correct, click [First Scan] (above Value:)

Once this finishes, you'll notice a list of addresses on the left, ignore that and go back into the game by Alt+Tab or switching to it. Now, remove your Body Armor. Then go back to CheatEngine and then type in the box whatever the second number is NOW. After that, click [Next Scan], which is right next to [First Scan]

After that, go back ingame and put your Body Armor back ON. Then go back to CheatEngine and then type in the box whatever the second number is NOW. There SHOULD be one address left. If not, go back ingame and remove your Body Armor. Then go back to CheatEngine and then type in whatever the second number is NOW. After that, click [Next Scan] until you get 1 address.

Once you do find it... CONGRATULATIONS! You have now found the Max HP/Health address. This address is Client-Sided, which means only you or your bots/trainers can see them, but are not actually affecting your real ingame Max HP/Health. This are mainly used for the creation of Bots and Trainers so that they can determine how much Max HP/Health you have compared to your Current HP/Health and if it needs to Heal or not. Have fun!

Suggested Values:
- NONE, DO NOT CHANGE. Changing this value will only show up on your HP/Health bar and not affect anything on the server. DO NOT FREEZE, if you do, it will freeze the Game Client after your second change in HP/Health.

Tips:
"How can I make my bot/trainer use 12Sky2's Current MP/Spirit memory address to find out when to use a pill/tablet?"
  • Current MP/Spirit
To find the Current MP/Spirit Address all you need to do is determine how much Current MP/Spirit you have right now. Go ingame and look at the top-left of the screen where the Blue MP/Spirit bar is. It should say # / #. Whatever the first number is, that is what you want to remember.

Example (Aeria) :

Now, Alt+Tab or switch back to CheatEngine. Then in the middle of the window, it should say Value:. Right under it is a box, in that box, type whatever the first number was. Then make sure under the box it says Exact Value and under that it should say 4 Bytes. Once all of these are correct, click [First Scan] (above Value:)

Once this finishes, you'll notice a list of addresses on the left, ignore that and go back into the game by Alt+Tab or switching to it. Now, either use a Skill/Martial Art Technique or remove your Amulet/Necklace, then put it back on. Then go back to CheatEngine and then type in the box whatever the first number is NOW. After that, click [Next Scan], which is right next to [First Scan]

After that, there SHOULD be one address left. If not, go back ingame and either use ANOTHER Skill/Martial Art Technique or somehow Recover MP/Spirit. Then go back to CheatEngine and then type in whatever the first number is NOW. After that, click [Next Scan] until you get 1 address.

Once you do find it... CONGRATULATIONS! You have now found the Current MP/Spirit address. This address is Client-Sided, which means only you or your bots/trainers can see them, but are not actually affecting your real ingame Current MP/Spirit. This are mainly used for the creation of Bots and Trainers so that they can determine how much of your Current MP/Spirit is left and if it needs to Restore MP/Spirit or not. Have fun!

Suggested Values:
- NONE, DO NOT CHANGE. Changing this value will only show up on your MP/Spirit bar and not affect anything on the server. DO NOT FREEZE, if you do, it will freeze the Game Client after your second change in MP/Spirit.

Tips:
"How can I make my bot/trainer use 12Sky2's Max MP/Spirit memory address to find out when to use a pill/tablet?"
  • Max MP/Spirit
To find the Max MP/Spirit Address all you need to do is determine how much Max MP/Spirit you have right now. Go ingame and look at the top-left of the screen where the Blue MP/Spirit bar is. It should say # / #. Whatever the second number is, that is what you want to remember.

Example (Aeria) :

Now, Alt+Tab or switch back to CheatEngine. Then in the middle of the window, it should say Value:. Right under it is a box, in that box, type whatever the second number was. Then make sure under the box it says Exact Value and under that it should say 4 Bytes. Once all of these are correct, click [First Scan] (above Value:)

Once this finishes, you'll notice a list of addresses on the left, ignore that and go back into the game by Alt+Tab or switching to it. Now, remove your Amulet/Necklace. Then go back to CheatEngine and then type in the box whatever the second number is NOW. After that, click [Next Scan], which is right next to [First Scan]

After that, go back ingame and put your Amulet/Necklace back ON. Then go back to CheatEngine and then type in the box whatever the second number is NOW. There SHOULD be one address left. If not, go back ingame and remove your Amulet/Necklace. Then go back to CheatEngine and then type in whatever the second number is NOW. After that, click [Next Scan] until you get 1 address.

Once you do find it... CONGRATULATIONS! You have now found the Max MP/Spirit address. This address is Client-Sided, which means only you or your bots/trainers can see them, but are not actually affecting your real ingame Max MP/Spirit. This are mainly used for the creation of Bots and Trainers so that they can determine how much Max MP/Spirit you have compared to your Current MP/Spirit and if it needs to Recover MP/Spirit or not. Have fun!

Suggested Values:
- NONE, DO NOT CHANGE. Changing this value will only show up on your MP/Spirit bar and not affect anything on the server. DO NOT FREEZE, if you do, it will freeze the Game Client after your second change in MP/Spirit.

Tips:

"How can I zoom past the original max zoom barrier? Or have a frozen camera?"
  • Zoom
To find the Zoom Address you need to start with zooming ingame ALL THE WAY IN. Once you did, Alt+Tab or switch back to CheatEngine. Then in the middle of the window, it should say Value:. Right under it is a box, then under that box it says Exact Value. Under that it should say 4 Bytes. Click the Exact Value box and then click Unknown initial value. Once all of these are correct, click [First Scan] (above Value:).

Once this finishes, you'll notice on the left that there are NO addresses, but instead it says, above, Found: followed by a very high number. Now, go back into the game by Alt+Tab or switching to it. Then zoom out ONCE. You can do this by using the scroll wheel and spin it backwards ONCE. Then, go back to CheatEngine and then click the Exact Value box, then click Increased value. Then click [Next Scan], which is right next to [First Scan]

Now, you should begin to start seeing addresses appear on the left of CheatEngine. Now, go back ingame and zoom out ONCE, again. Then, go back into CheatEngine and click [Next Scan]. This will scan for Increased value again.

Continue this pattern of :

Zoom out ONCE(ingame) -> [Next Scan] for Increased value(CheatEngine) -> REPEAT

Until you reach about 400-600 addresses. Once you do, go back ingame and zoom IN ONCE. Then, go back into CheatEngine and search Decreased value this time. After, go back ingame and zoom OUT ONCE. Then, go back into CheatEngine and search for Increased value.

Once you do, the address you're looking for is one of the Green addresses near the top of the list. Look for the Green address that has a value between 15000 - 18000. This will be the zoom address. Once you find it, click it and press the Red Arrow at the bottom-right of the address list. The address should have moved to the bottom box.

Now to test if it is the right one, remember the value, then go ingame, zoom in or out, then go back into CheatEngine and see if the value increased if you zoomed out or decreased if you zoomed in. Once you find if it's right...CONGRATULATIONS! You have now found the Zoom address. This address is Client-Sided, which means only you can see the effects of the address. Have fun!

Suggested Values:
- [You can increase the initial value by any amount you want. I suggest changing in intervals of 100. You can only zoom IN if not frozen, but if frozen, then it won't move at all]
- 1 [This will make the camera static, meaning that it will not move from where it is right now, unless you zoom back OUT]

Tips:
- DO NOT make the value TOO HIGH. This sometimes causes a the game client to FREEZE. This is why I said I suggest changing the value in intervals of 100, just incase if you accidentally make the value too high.
- This is particularly useful for the detection of other players in the vicinity of your area, and you can turn off your hacks if there are, to prevent being reported.
- This is also useful for finding bosses or any other NPC, because you have a wider FOV(field of view)

"How can I reset animations and even revive in the exact same place after dying?"
  • Animation
To find the Animation Address all you need to do ingame is stand there. Now, Alt+Tab or switch back to CheatEngine. Then in the middle of the window, it should say Value:. Right under it is a box, then under that box it says Exact Value. Under that it should say 4 Bytes. Click the Exact Value box and then click Unknown initial value. Once all of these are correct, click [First Scan] (above Value:)

Once this finishes, you'll notice on the left that there are NO addresses, but instead it says, above, Found: followed by a very high number. Now, go back into the game by Alt+Tab or switching to it. Then, press the [SPACEBAR]. This should either lower or raise your weapon. This is what we want. You could sit, but it would take longer. Now, go back to CheatEngine and then click the Exact Value box, then click Changed value. Then click [Next Scan], which is right next to [First Scan]

Now, you should begin to start seeing addresses appear on the left of CheatEngine. Now, click the Exact Value box again and then click Unchanged value, followed by [Next Scan]. Once you do this, go back ingame and press the [SPACEBAR]. Go back to CheatEngine and [Next Scan] for Changed value. Then [Next Scan] for Unchanged value.

Continue this pattern of :

[SPACEBAR](ingame) -> [Next Scan] for Changed value(CheatEngine) -> [Next Scan] for Unchanged value(CheatEngine) -> REPEAT

Until you reach about 300-500 addresses. Once you do, the address you're looking for is one of the Green addresses near the top of the list. I suggest highlighting all of them by clicking on the very first green address then hold the [SHIFT] key and click the last green address. This will select all the eligible addresses. After selecting, click on the Red Arrow at the bottom-right of the address list. All of the addresses should have moved to the bottom box.

Once you have your collection of addresses, try to remember the first 3-5 numbers of each address. If this is too hard or there are just too many addresses then remember the first 3-5 numbers of the first 3 addresses. Once you've done this, go back ingame and press the [SPACEBAR]. Now, go back to CheatEngine and look if any of addresses have had a drastic change in numbers, meaning if nearly all the numbers changed. We are looking for the address that changes nearly all of its numbers when the Animation ingame changes and is usually 8 digits long. The other incorrect addresses will only have the end numbers changing, most of the time.

So continue to monitor any drastic changes in numbers for the addresses. Then just delete the addresses that don't change very much or only the end numbers change. Once you are down to about 15 or less addresses, then you can just Freeze HALF of the addresses. You can freeze an address by clicking this on the left of the addresses. Then, go back ingame and press the [SPACEBAR]. If this either lowers or raises your weapon successfully, then you can go back into CheatEngine and delete all of those addresses that you just froze. BUT, if you pressed the [SPACEBAR] and you failed to lower or raise your weapon and your character only flinches, then one of the addresses you froze will be the Animation address and you can delete the other unfrozen addresses. For both cases, you must go back to CheatEngine and, again, freeze HALF of the addresses and then test them by pressing the [SPACEBAR] ingame.

Once you are down to one address...CONGRATULATIONS! You have now found the Animation address. This address is Client-Sided, which means only you can see the effects of the address, but are not actually affecting your real ingame Animations. This is mainly used for reviving in the exact same place after dying or resetting an Animation. Have fun!

Suggested Values:
- 1 [This will revive you if dead on the ground. This also resets any animation you are currently doing. Freezing this value will only cause you to continually perform the resurrection animation which may sometimes lead to disconnecting]

Tips:
- If you are dead on the ground and change the Animation address to 1 you will then stand up with 0 Hp/Health. In this state, you can talk, trade, etc. with any NPC or player, however you cannot attack, be attacked, or are detected by aggressive monsters. In order to completely revive normally, just Heal and you will return back to normal.
- A side effect of Reviving is sometimes Invisibility. Everyone else will see you dead on the ground, however you will be able to walk around invisible, but you can still take damage by AoE damage and still be detected by aggressive monsters.
- You can Reset an animation by changing the Animation address to 1 which then returns you to the normal standing animation, however everyone else will see you still doing the same animation as before you changed the address to 1. For example, you could sit down, then change the address to 1, and you will see yourself standing, but everyone else will see you sitting. If you make any movement that changes your animation(un/sheathing weapon, using skill, sitting back down, etc.) once your standing, then everyone will still see instantly stop sitting and doing whatever you just did. It looks very suspicious, so be careful when using this around other people.
- If you are ever Stunned, using the reset animation will reset you to being able to heal and attack again, however you will not be unstunned and will not move on other people's screen.

• Attack Speed
1. Activate skill that increases Elem/Attr Damage and Attack Speed by 5-10% (depending on skill level/mastery) But for now we MUST use the Level/Skill Mastery 1 version.
2. Search 5 [4 Bytes]
3. Unequip weapon
4. Search 0 [4 Bytes]
5. Activate same Buff
6. Search 5 [4 Bytes]
7. Test each address by changing each one to a high number and freezing
8. Freeze and change to whatever Value you want once you find the right one.
  • Movement Speed
1. Activate skill that increases Dodge Rate and Movement Speed by 5-20% (depending on skill level/mastery) But for now we MUST use the Level/Skill Mastery 1 version.
2. Search 5 [4 Bytes]
3. Unequip weapon
4. Search 0 [4 Bytes]
5. Activate same Buff
6. Search 5 [4 Bytes]
7. Test each address by changing each one to a high number
8. Change to whatever Value you want once you find the right one.
  • Current HP/Health
1. Search your Current HP/Health [4 Bytes]
2. Lose HP/Health
3. Search new Current HP/Health
4. Find the ONE Current HP/Health address and use for/with Bots/Trainers
  • Max HP/Health
1. Search your Max HP/Health [4 Bytes]
2. Remove your Body Armor
3. Search new Max HP/Health
4. Find the ONE Max HP/Health address and use for/with Bots/Trainers
  • Current MP/Spirit
1. Search your Current MP/Spirit [4 Bytes]
2. Use a Skill/Martial Art Technique
3. Search new Current MP/Spirit
4. Find the ONE Current MP/Spirit address and use for/with Bots/Trainers
  • Max MP/Spirit
1. Search your Max MP/Spirit [4 Bytes]
2. Remove your Amulet/Necklace
3. Search new Max MP/Spirit
4. Find the ONE Max MP/Spirit address and use for/with Bots/Trainers
  • Zoom
1. Zoom all the way in
2. Search Unknown initial value [4 Bytes]
3. Zoom out 1 time
4. Search Increased value [4 Bytes]
5. Continue pattern of Zoom out 1 time -> Search Increased value [4 Bytes] -> REPEAT until 400-600 addresses
6. Zoom in
7. Search Decreased value [4 Bytes]
8. Zoom out
9. Search Increased value [4 Bytes]
10. Look for the Green addresses that has a value between 15000 - 18000
11. Test by zooming out 1 time and seeing if the value changes a little
  • Animation
1. Search Unknown initial value [4 Bytes]
2. Press [SPACEBAR] ingame.
3. Search Changed value [4 Bytes]
4. Search Unchanged value [4 Bytes]
5. Continue pattern of [SPACEBAR] -> Changed value -> Unchanged value -> REPEAT until 300-500 addresses
6. Move all Green addresses to CheatTable
7. Test by freezing HALF the list, then press the [SPACEBAR] ingame to see if it freezes the animation or not.
8. Continue freezing HALF the list until you find the address that freezes your animation

If this helped you, please click

Thank You!

Author's Note:
"Please, by all means, use this as a responsible gamer and not just some low-life wannabe-hacker leecher. Use this information with great respect and dignity. I made this to help out the community, not to ruin the game. You should not use these in PvP to gain an advantage over others, but as an easy way to level up to your highly desired Master/Adept levels by you or your bots, and this tutorial will help you do just that. So again, please don't ruin the game but still have loads of fun! Thanks."
Thanks
175 Users
Old 08/06/2009, 14:14   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
Seems well organized. Something I can never achieve LOL. good luck and have fun. should add autopots too and how to update addy's after a patch without looking for all the addys again.
Old 08/06/2009, 14:26   #3

nice tut 1 question on run addy what skill r u useing ?
Old 08/06/2009, 14:52   #4

Nice GJ Thanked, for your neatness
Old 08/06/2009, 16:03   #5

I cant search for the real atkspd address...I'm only able to get the client-sided one
Old 08/06/2009, 16:37   #6

nvm i found what i was looking for thanx for the tut gotta get some rest
Old 08/06/2009, 16:47   #7

Nice, this might stop some noob that can't search from creating new topic asking for new adress
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2009, 17:28   #8

this defo should be stickied, like powerfear said so it would stop noobs from openning 2-3 topics every patch on either server.
Old 08/06/2009, 18:12   #9

I agree, and if japan is ok, I can do the zoom part
Old 08/06/2009, 18:18   #10

oh, what a clear tutorial! thx guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticJapan View Post
  • Attack Speed
  • Movement Speed
  • Current HP / Health
  • Max HP / Health
  • Current MP / Spirit
  • Max MP / Spirit
  • Animation
  • Zoom

can u add something more? like: x2 exp, revive, damg , def (maybe dd doesn't work),...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2009, 18:28   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticJapan View Post
[INDENT]1. Activate skill that increases Elem/Attr Damage and Attack Speed by 1-10% (depending on skill level/mastery)
2. Search 10 [4 Bytes]
3. Unequip weapon
4. Search 0 [4 Bytes]
5. Activate same Buff
6. Search 10 [4 Bytes]
7. Test each address by changing each one to a high number and freezing
8. Freeze and change to whatever Value you want.
by the way, this tutorial is too long. let's me give u a hand :P
1. Activate that Buff for 10%
2. search 10
3. Activate that Buff for 6% (or any else u want, just different from the first Activate)
4. search 6
5. test each address to chose the right code
6. ENJOY!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2009, 18:43   #12

thanks very much chaotic and nguyenson pls can u add a hints to find the autopot activation window how to make that window open thanks
Old 08/06/2009, 18:45   #13

very nice tutorial
Old 08/06/2009, 19:02   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenson933 View Post
oh, what a clear tutorial! thx guy

can u add something more? like: x2 exp, revive, damg , def (maybe dd doesn't work),...
x2 xp, damage and defense are server side.
Old 08/06/2009, 19:05   #15

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by pogidawako View Post
thanks very much chaotic and nguyenson pls can u add a hints to find the autopot activation window how to make that window open thanks
Yea, you click the button. Bottom right of screen. (MAYN)