Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[May[Mayn] Verison public Release crit damage hack 09/10/13

Discussion on [May[Mayn] Verison public Release crit damage hack 09/10/13 within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [May[Mayn] Verison public Release crit damage hack 09/10/13

Have fun. Fun story: Using this glitch on a 112 up D character. I had a M33 Elite Spear equipped in my main weapon slot and a 112 up Clean Elite Spear bugged into the glitch slot. I was able to 130k Normal! an 112 up or D invader and that obviously 1 shot killed him! That wasn't even a crit! Obviously you don't want to do that on a constant basis, thats why I suggest using a cape as it makes you OP but not as obvious to be reported. If you use glitch a G12 Clean Elite weapon onto a character with a Maxed Set(high % CS set Weapon) you can have around 60-70k damage on a full HP character build. That is how powerful this glitch is. You be able to do upwards of over 200k crits on pretty much any player in the game.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Crit damage and silver hack.rar (2.29 MB, 59 views)