Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 10:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can Anyone Help Me Use CpHack?? i Pay 100m

Discussion on Can Anyone Help Me Use CpHack?? i Pay 100m within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can Anyone Help Me Use CpHack?? i Pay 100m

add me to Skype . german.kloster

just , if u help me and my hack cp works , i pay u 100m ^^
Old 04/20/2013, 09:34   #2

lol anybody can get 300 mil in 2 min these days
Old 04/20/2013, 19:44   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by [UMUTOUS] View Post
lol anybody can get 300 mil in 2 min these days
Yep, so OP, first, making money on aeria is not as hard as it is on Mayn, and second, there are steps already somewhere in the other section Follow them, if you can't simple follow those steps, I don't know what to say lol
Old 04/20/2013, 23:38   #4

I'd add you but skype shows 5 different people and noone from germany.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Upadated CPhack [AERIA]
03/11/2014 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 224 Replies
This is the updated CPhack. In order for this to work, your game client must be fully patched. Steps: 1. Inject the cphackupdated.dll in the game. 2. open the CE table 3. The needed values to change are in the description of the address. So for example the first address should look like this.
CPhack without unpacthed TS2
04/05/2013 - 12Sky2 - 17 Replies
For those of you who know what function is used in the CP hack, the only thing the patch did was basically add a few checks, which can be noped out or jumped, and the hack will effectively be the same. I only added this, because if u know a bit of asm, then it is much faster than re-installing TS2 and skipping that patch. Also this is mostly for aeria, though with a few added changes it can work on probably any version. TwelveSky2.exe+B05E0 - 55 - push ebp...
CPHack by TS2dropper
03/08/2013 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 22 Replies
Hi, first: Why I sharing this? Because I want RollBack. already alotof ppl used Cphack and Aeriagames still didn't make rollback. maybe more ppl use that. they can make rollback:D already everyone using CPHacks and need safe CP hack. I sharing CPhack too. already I selling on this forum Billion, CP, account and my programs... 1. Run program 2. if you have 50+ level and 20000+ merit , go Elder for Cp exchange