Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 19:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell my GodSend Lucky Ticket Bot seller(28b in a few hours)

Discussion on Sell my GodSend Lucky Ticket Bot seller(28b in a few hours) within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sell my GodSend Lucky Ticket Bot seller(28b in a few hours)

Alright.

How it works: Simply load the game and inject. The bot contains an Autologin/Relogin for disconnections so you can let it bot while you are completely AFK. Once you load the game the bot will login and begin. Once its done it will quit on its own and your GM bank will be full of Gold Treasures.

A few people requested my bot recently and I have seen all of these posts around of fake ones being sold or autoit macros being used for some such.

I decided to take a shot and sell my bot that I was using for a good 3 months to farm silver. At the end I had about 5 fully decked out R12s with everything you can imagine in the game.

The works as follows:

It will start at a designated safezone on a map with low crowding. It will drop and gather Godsend lucky tickets, witch for 1m a piece at the vender. Once it fills the inventory with 64 lucky tickets(64m) it will teleport to the Gatemaster and sell all of them. After that it will go back to the safezone and start over again.

Once the bot earns 1.10b silver(takes about 5-10minutes) it will buy a Gold Treasure from the GateMaster and store it in the GateMaster bank. Then it will begin the bot process again. Once 28 Gold Treasures are stored in the GateMaster(hence the Gatemaster is full) it will stop botting and wait for you.

PM me if interested and I will set it up.

Also selling information on an exploit witch allows you to wear multiple equipment items at the same time. For example you can wear 2 COTGs and get the stats for both.

With that exploit I was able to wear 2 COTGs at once and never get critted ever, I had 140k HP with 42k damage and I cant remember how much defense. My character was just about invincible other than Poison or lag deaths. You may remember my character was a fujin names DaleGribble and a jin named TheBillDozer.

You can also wear 2 rings at the same time, or 2 sets of armor ect... Howver you have to choose. You can only wear 1 extra piece of gear.

Personally I suggest using 2 COTGs. This is a lot of fun as it is basically Godmode in PVP. You have total invulnerability to deadly blows(people cannot hit a deadly blow on you ever!) and you get so much defense you basically unkillable. You also get the extra damage, unlimited chi(2 COTGs = 100% Chi reduction), and the other stats that come with COTGs.

While wearing 2 COTGs I could invade an enemy town and survive for hours going against all full decked out R12s killing them over and over again. You can crit for 140-160k constantly while having 130-140k HP(no including using a full elxir). Use a full elixir with it and its greater fun.

Pm me if interested.

I accept Paypal as payment method.

I may also accept SWTOR timecodes, GW2 CD-Key or Sim City 5 CD-Key. I could also take PSC or other forms of payment. Just let me know ahead of time.

No I don't LoL accounts.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/03/2013, 20:05   #2

Check your pm!
Old 04/04/2013, 23:48   #3

Rumil have you tried it?does it work?

Iktov pm me the price?
Old 04/05/2013, 00:14   #4

Add me on skype for a live video demonstration.
Old 04/05/2013, 02:03   #5

Of course it works. Iktov doesn't mess around.
Old 04/05/2013, 05:12   #6

yeah dude iktov have been around for yonks you can trust the **** he makes and or does..

works great man haha been away for ages comes back and comes up with something like this xD nicejob
Old 04/08/2013, 14:16   #7

I´m new at this forum^^ Hey!
I thought you could maybe make a 15 days trial of this, that way you would make this popular and more will buy it off you. Just saying...
Old 04/08/2013, 15:07   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaddeyoshi View Post
I thought you could maybe make a 15 days trial of this, that way you would make this popular and more will buy it off you. Just saying...
Lol trial version of this is not a good idea in so many different ways, and I think there shouldn't be a trial version of it
Old 04/08/2013, 23:40   #9

This sht work great, i got it to, but idk why u want to sold it? xD
Old 04/09/2013, 04:07   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaddeyoshi View Post
15 days? lol Going by iktov's rate of money gain, that is exactly 2.520 trillion silver possible in that given time.
Old 04/09/2013, 05:54   #11

i bet this nub is a bullshit lair HAHA never heard of this old player " who everyone no's but me" rofl i know everyone but this bish i wont dL that sht
Old 04/09/2013, 06:13   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcandyman View Post
i bet this nub is a bullshit lair HAHA never heard of this old player " who everyone no's but me" rofl i know everyone but this bish i wont dL that sht
Another noob that needs to stfu, Iktov knows what he is doing and Ive seen what he can do. Just like everyone else in the forums knows what he can do, so just move along lil one lol.
Old 04/09/2013, 07:06   #13

LOL wow so a 5 poster is trying to bad mouth a 400+ poster? and iktov at that haha this is toooo funny, if you don't wanna get rich in-game then don't post and flame you nub -.-
Old 04/11/2013, 05:40   #14

Very nice .. Works amazing .. and seller is a very trustable guy.. will fix any problem and explain all how to do it tnx alot
Old 04/12/2013, 05:09   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellokison View Post
Very nice .. Works amazing .. and seller is a very trustable guy.. will fix any problem and explain all how to do it tnx alot
Is trustable yes, but doesnt seem to want to help me with the problems im having, not happy at all right now..